"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Zero sense? 
ZERO?!

I think there’s more than one scum left.

I think Ape is scum. 

The last time a scum was “lynched” Ape was the first person to vote on that train (80).

Following Ape will lead to scum as he likes to bus early.

Now, Stark might flip town, and at this point a mislynch doesn’t devastate our chance at a victory. But he’s been saying some questionable sh*t- hence other townies voting him in addition to Ape.  So to say this makes “zero” sense makes me question your alignment. 

As long as it makes sense to you but your just have the most gigantic leaps in logic I’ve ever seen.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

i held off last night because i would have put him at l-1. I asked him to come clean remember? And he answered.

I then went to bed thinking about it. my final conclusion is we need to sort it out. We already have one long term vt hanging on that hasn't been completely sorted. I dont want two. It may also give us a new slant when looking at others with his flip confirmed.

Basically, for me this is an info lynch. Which i dont particularly like. But i think we need to do it.

vote stark

Why are we letting this live?

10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Sounds like if we could combine games, we’d be deadly.  Driver is my Achilles heel.  I can’t hit for distance.  I’m only like 230-50 off the tee.  It makes no sense.  About to go get a custom fit and a lesson.  The rest of my bag is solid.  I’m an 11 right now and I can’t get to single digits because of the driver.  It’s so frustrating to be 190+ out on any long hole. 

yeah I was playing with a buddy who is the same way.. he won't even hit driver.. just 3 wood or 3 iron but his iron play is really good hits a really nice high slight draw that is automatic. almost always 12-15 from the pin... poor guy doesn't putt too great though.

I don't get to play too much right now... but if I get on a team. in a scramble im literally the tee off and putt guy

llol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

yeah I was playing with a buddy who is the same way.. he won't even hit driver.. just 3 wood or 3 iron but his iron play is really good hits a really nice high slight draw that is automatic. almost always 12-15 from the pin... poor guy doesn't putt too great though.

I don't get to play too much right now... but if I get on a team. in a scramble im literally the tee off and putt guy

llol

That used to be me but I forced my to hit driver recently and the only way I can control just doesn’t seem to generate distance.  I think it could be shaft but I definitely just think I have a bad approach to the driver. 

Just now, JiFapono said:

That used to be me but I forced my to hit driver recently and the only way I can control just doesn’t seem to generate distance.  I think it could be shaft but I definitely just think I have a bad approach to the driver. 

do you have a standard or stiff... weird thing for me was my swing speed is just a little slower than you would want a stiff shaft but I have a pretty high smash factor so the guy that golf course I was playing with had me get a stiff and it made a lot of difference... also I tend to hit it farther and better if I take what I feel is about a 75% backswing....

9.5 lofted (no draw setting) and that stiff shaft made a noticeable difference. I was hitting my 10.5 way too high.

anyway.. I gotta get more time on the course and find my iron play so I can not shot mid to high 90s over what should be the easier shots

and all the non golfers see... stiff shaft and smash factor and start laughing.

Awkward Krieger GIF by Archer

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I guess the Clase Azul Plata really is good sht

it is... also just saving you all the time... I wasn't getting free of the Lynch and people want the info. 

im on the reposado tonight

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Noice.

I am still out of tequila so I probably don't want to fight. Drinking vizzy tonight ?

ha,... my wife has a refrigerator full of that stuff.. its ok but not really my thing. I can do a couple 

With Butcher heroically sacrificing himself to take out the Homelander, the Boys knew they had Vought on the ropes.

”we cannot let Bufcher and petit Hughie dies in vain,” said Frenchie.

”you’re right,” said MM. “let’s tail Stark and see if we can get some more info to take down these scumbag supes for good.”

“That’s a good idea,” Starlighg chimed in. “Word jn the Tower is Stark has a relationship with A-train.”

The Boys managed to plant a bug in Starks apartment and they watched from a van inside. But it wasn’t A-Train they saw. Instead, in between Stark downing shots of the finest bourbon and tequila and shooting up Compund V, another one of Starks lovers came to visit and the two immediately started getting hot and heavy.

”Damn. Banging on the V must be something else. Look at Stark go.”

And then, just as Stark was about to blow…

image.gif.5085c30a5ec121490d19410826f44788.gif

“OHhh sh*t!”

The Boys rushed into the apartment.

”alright Stark tell us everything you know about A-train and compund V or this video gets leaked onto the internet and used in 80’s next fap session.”

”I don’t know anything I swear! All I know is Nyn isn’t involved! That’s it! Please, A-Train’s already looking for me, he knows I’m in your side!”

”Bullsh*t. MM, Frenchie. Upload the video.”

resigned to his fate, Stark said “Fine. Do it. But you’ll all learn the truth soon enough.”

Before anyone could stop it, Stark whipped out his stash of Compund V and injected all 12 vials. And just like that, Stark was gone.

image.jpeg.f6668769f253aafd460ead0dd6010c4f.jpeg

Stark, aka POPCLAW, VANILLA TOWN (gifted 1x cop investigation) has been lynched.

It is now night.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I’m at the lake. I fell behind. Will need to find some time later to catch up. 

I see Stark flipped town. I’m okay with that. It tells me a few things - one the first few people that jumped on me D1 for moving from beaver to Stark knew Stark was town. Additionally, looking back to pressuring Stark it was Nyn who just kept feeding my pursuit with confirmation and echoing.

I cannot see a scenario where I don’t vote Nyn the rest of the way. Based on first reaction to Stark flip. 

That said I’m still going to re-read while I drink this coffee.

10 hours ago, Stark said:

damn honestly I can't believe you all caught scum 3 days in a row... ******* ape.. on fire.

GG everyone. 

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

When you’re good enough that the only insult is that you didn’t bat 1.000

?‍♂️

On 7/23/2021 at 10:36 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Well you didn’t give it to yourself.  And it wasn’t given to you by anyone with an active train.  

When your N1 visitor wants to come out, I can confirm him.  I know 80 is already dead, but If someone else tries to fake claim the visited-you-role I can deny it. 

This was the last post I read before going offline Friday. 

Based on the scene from @jvill 51 Stark was a 1x cop. When I modded with gifting abilities, I differentiated between mod-assigned role vs. gifts in possession. Can we ask for confirmation on this, jville? Was it his role - or a gift?

On 7/23/2021 at 11:02 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Stark

I'll move in this direction.  

At the point I tapered off my attention, this was the 2nd vote on Stark. 

I didn’t expect aggressive Saturday summer play. I wish I’d been here to work the situation better.

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I see Stark flipped town. I’m okay with that. It tells me a few things - one the first few people that jumped on me D1 for moving from beaver to Stark knew Stark was town. Additionally, looking back to pressuring Stark it was Nyn who just kept feeding my pursuit with confirmation and echoing.

I cannot see a scenario where I don’t vote Nyn the rest of the way. Based on first reaction to Stark flip. 

You think Stark lied about his result or Nyn is GF?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Just wow

• Sympathy 1

On 7/24/2021 at 5:08 AM, Nynaeve said:

unvote

vote stark

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

You think Stark lied about his result or Nyn is GF?

Nah. I forgot he had the result, frankly. My system is on complete overload right now. ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m still gonna vote her.

LOL oh well. This is a joke, don’t over react.