"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Based on the scene from @jvill 51 Stark was a 1x cop. When I modded with gifting abilities, I differentiated between mod-assigned role vs. gifts in possession. Can we ask for confirmation on this, jville? Was it his role - or a gift?

Fair. He was assigned pure Vanilla Town. He acquired the 1x cop investigation. I will edit the scene to reflect.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, sorry for the absence. It turns out there is more to do in Vegas than hump.  Some RL updates… I played @Nolders hard 10 bet. It crapped out faster than he did in this game.  We won “big”

Poppy’s boy.   

Ape: my logic tells me it’s Crusher. 80: it was me.  Ape: I know, I’m Michael Jordan. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Whatever don’t care.  I’m the doc!!!  I’m protecting Nyn so she cover for Dice the rest of the game!!!!  Kill me scum.  The doc will be unprotected tonight!!!!  

Everyone knows you only self protect. Lol

If they're smart they'll kill me. Not holding my breath though.

On 7/24/2021 at 8:35 AM, Dicetosser said:

i dont object to a stark lynch but im going to hold off for now cause that would put him at L-1

@Stark  id suggest now is the time to lay yourself bare.

Fence sitting.

23 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Oh sorry, it was a Friday in the summer. It’s my moms birthday this weekend but so I’ll be doing life. But I’ll try to catch up when I can. I am worried that I read the last page and didn’t understand anything. 

Why log in to say thus and nothing else?

20 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah it does. 

unvote, Vote Stark

Gross.

18 hours ago, JiFapono said:

This pings harder 

Agreed.

I don’t even remember my replies in this. I’ve drank more in the last 48 hours than I normally do in a month.

😬

16 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

At least he always has the option to marry rich.

Hahaha

15 hours ago, Stark said:

I see I’m at L-1. 

if still at L-1 next time I look I’m just gonna hammer myself. 

I’d have unvoted here. Worthless to say now, but still…

15 hours ago, Stark said:

The only value you’ll gain when I flip is a confirmed VT for me and NYn town. 

🙌

14 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

unvote

I want kdels and dice to weigh in. We're in no hurry.

🙌

14 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Zero sense? 
ZERO?!

I think there’s more than one scum left.

I think Ape is scum. 

The last time a scum was “lynched” Ape was the first person to vote on that train (80).

Following Ape will lead to scum as he likes to bus early.

Now, Stark might flip town, and at this point a mislynch doesn’t devastate our chance at a victory. But he’s been saying some questionable sh*t- hence other townies voting him in addition to Ape.  So to say this makes “zero” sense makes me question your alignment. 

The only truth here is lynching 1 townie is a mistake we can make. I don’t follow any of the ape bussing voting first stuff. I vote first as any alignment, I rarely follow that’s why… this is just weird logic.

14 hours ago, Stark said:

Yeah I agree apes just been on repeat since D1

my questionable sh*t is a bit out of frustration and alcohol because no one is trying to do anything other that parrot each other. 

also just FYI. If you think someone is scum and you’re then going to say the person your voting might flip town remove your vote 

that is bad play. 

the writing is on the wall. There’s almost no way I don’t get lynched I’ve given every bit of info and game related thought I have and you have half the game skating in with no content. 

This x 10000

I saw you as scum, because I respect your game - but, this game is a lot if parroting and frustration for me too. I get it. Anyway, this is a spot in post. The fact you ended up lynched after this is alarming.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

i held off last night because i would have put him at l-1. I asked him to come clean remember? And he answered.

I then went to bed thinking about it. my final conclusion is we need to sort it out. We already have one long term vt hanging on that hasn't been completely sorted. I dont want two. It may also give us a new slant when looking at others with his flip confirmed.

Basically, for me this is an info lynch. Which i dont particularly like. But i think we need to do it.

vote stark

Yeesh. @Nynaeve I’ve put a lot of stick in your read in this guy, but seriously… 

13 hours ago, Stark said:

you all have a great weekend

VOTE STARK

😕

11 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Why are we letting this live?

🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeesh. @Nynaeve I’ve put a lot of stick in your read in this guy, but seriously… 

😕

🤷‍♂️

If you guys want to kill him, I wont stop you. I would just really be surprised if he's scum. But like I said, im not going to throw myself on a sword for him. I'm not immuned to being wrong so...

34 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Fence sitting.

Why log in to say thus and nothing else?

Gross.

Agreed.

I don’t even remember my replies in this. I’ve drank more in the last 48 hours than I normally do in a month.

😬

Dude.  We did bottle service in Miami, I was the oldest person this club, so ducking wasted I was passing out at the table.  @Barry McCockinner @Stark $900 for Clase Azul.

I hate Miami 

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Alright, we’ll frustrating catch up. Gg @Stark. My 2-day celebration of leaving a bad job is over, I’ll try to be less drunk-tarded.

It’s a game. No worries I was enjoying a lot of drinks too. 

good luck everyone. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If you guys want to kill him, I wont stop you. I would just really be surprised if he's scum. But like I said, im not going to throw myself on a sword for him. I'm not immuned to being wrong so...

Want?  More like been wanting the wanted 

• Haha 1

Stark: drunk on good tequila

Barry: drunk on Vizzy 

Jville: too drunk to post

Ape: quit job, drunk

JiF: drunk in Miami bitch

———

Everyone questioning the sober guy’s logic.  This would make for a hilarious whodunnit movie. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Typical post.  "Surprised".  One way to word it.  Funny how you never want to hold him accountable for his scummy play.   

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Typical post.  "Surprised".  One way to word it.  Funny how you never want to hold him accountable for his scummy play.   

Never seems like a bit of a strong word.

What would you have me do? lynch him every time he plays simply cause I see things in a different way?

6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

———

Everyone questioning the sober guy’s logic.  This would make for a hilarious whodunnit movie. 

I feel excluded

6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

———

You still have a ways to go GS  lol

@The Crusher was drunk on Basil Haden’s he just didn’t tell you. 

21 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

———

Staring Nicki Minaj GIF

• Post of the Week 1
24 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Never seems like a bit of a strong word.

What would you have me do? lynch him every time he plays simply cause I see things in a different way?

I do not know.  Maybe stop giving him the auto-town tell.  You seem to enjoy pressuring most people when they are reticent or unwilling to play with purpose.  It is without a doubt one of you're stronger skills (holding players accountable).  With Dice, you seem patient to the point of protecting him when others point out his scummy (lack of engagement/low-volume content) play.  You convince yourself and others that he'll turn out to be town.  When he's town that's cool but when he isn't it, he ends up in late game with little evidence to prosecute a case against.  Both @Dicetosserand @kdels62 needs pressure, not because their scum, per se, because they have little commentary. 

10 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I do not know.  Maybe stop giving him the auto-town tell.  You seem to enjoy pressuring most people when they are reticent or unwilling to play with purpose.  It is without a doubt one of you're stronger skills (holding players accountable).  With Dice, you seem patient to the point of protecting him when others point out his scummy (lack of engagement/low-volume content) play.  You convince yourself and others that he'll turn out to be town.  When he's town that's cool but when he isn't it, he ends up in late game with little evidence to prosecute a case against.  Both @Dicetosserand @kdels62 needs pressure, not because their scum, per se, because they have little commentary. 

I read dice differently because we have a lot of history.

as far as kdels, I unvoted stark because I wanted him to chime in. I also prodded him to take a more active role. So I'm not sure what's your complaint. 

Who's stopping you from pressuring them?