"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

8 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Stark: drunk on good tequila

Barry: drunk on Vizzy 

Jville: too drunk to post

Ape: quit job, drunk

JiF: drunk in Miami bitch

———

Everyone questioning the sober guy’s logic.  This would make for a hilarious whodunnit movie. 

You are fascinating.

Kdels feels like sneaky scum trying to be uber clean town.  Barry is reading the game the same way I am and while I do think he's basically echoed Nyn all game, that post in the evening was basically the exact same way I felt.   And I just dont see it with Ape.  Been town reading him all game and then obviously the 80 push we had was a thing of beauty. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@Dicetosser will wait.

While we wait, let me ask something disruptive… How is the confirmed Mason still alive?. 

Because GS could track. Posed a greater threat imo. Plus if there's a doc out there, he'd be protecting him.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Are we really gonna speed lynch here?

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

I’d like to wait for a claim before hammer.

Your ability to gift was one time or did I miss something?

He was at L-2, dropped a vote on the person he's been obsessed with for 2 day stages and provided nothing.  He could have revealed right then and there, why wait to L-1 and take the chance of being lynched before revealing? 

I know the answer...but I see you playing the uber townie look still. 

• Upvote 1

well it seems there is an advantage to knee pain. im up at stoopid o'clock when you all are.

So I dropped my vote that way to see what reactions I got. Jifs was par for the course. Expect him to blow up after this post.

JCs was exactly what I expected. No thinking just come straight at me like he has all game.

I was hoping someone would be over eager and show their hand but that was a bust.

So im a JOAT. 1 doc 1 track 1 watch. N1 I self protected because of nolders rant and substitution.

N2 I tracked 8 0. He went to Spoot

Last night I watched Green. Only person who showed up was Jif. 

I will also say that i didnt believe any of what Jif said last night. The ATE and the come kill me just read fake to me.

so like i said  Vote Jif

17 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

He was at L-2, dropped a vote on the person he's been obsessed with for 2 day stages and provided nothing.  He could have revealed right then and there, why wait to L-1 and take the chance of being lynched before revealing? 

I know the answer...but I see you playing the uber townie look still. 

You joke claimed doctor?