"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

well it seems there is an advantage to knee pain. im up at stoopid o'clock when you all are.

So I dropped my vote that way to see what reactions I got. Jifs was par for the course. Expect him to blow up after this post.

JCs was exactly what I expected. No thinking just come straight at me like he has all game.

I was hoping someone would be over eager and show their hand but that was a bust.

So im a JOAT. 1 doc 1 track 1 watch. N1 I self protected because of nolders rant and substitution.

N2 I tracked 8 0. He went to Spoot

Last night I watched Green. Only person who showed up was Jif. 

I will also say that i didnt believe any of what Jif said last night. The ATE and the come kill me just read fake to me.

so like i said  Vote Jif

Oh wow… interesting 

17 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

He was at L-2, dropped a vote on the person he's been obsessed with for 2 day stages and provided nothing.  He could have revealed right then and there, why wait to L-1 and take the chance of being lynched before revealing? 

I know the answer...but I see you playing the uber townie look still. 

obviously you dont. I left home at 630 this morning. I voted you as soon as I was home and finished work.

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

well it seems there is an advantage to knee pain. im up at stoopid o'clock when you all are.

So I dropped my vote that way to see what reactions I got. Jifs was par for the course. Expect him to blow up after this post.

JCs was exactly what I expected. No thinking just come straight at me like he has all game.

I was hoping someone would be over eager and show their hand but that was a bust.

So im a JOAT. 1 doc 1 track 1 watch. N1 I self protected because of nolders rant and substitution.

I will also say that i didnt believe any of what Jif said last night. The ATE and the come kill me just read fake to me.

so like i said  Vote Jif

Why did you watch GS and not JC?

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

so like i said  Vote Jif

I’m a mafia god.  

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

so like i said  Vote Jif

why would you track 80 when he already admitted he was scum?

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Why did you watch GS and not JC?

GS was the more obvious target. and frankly I dont give a damn if JC dies. He has done nothing of any use except that mason claim

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

why would you track 80 when he already admitted he was scum?

cause i screwed up and used the wrong one. I should have watched him but i put track by mistake

explain

unvote

If he was fake claiming right now he would give out NAs that make sense. Not a tracking of a player who already fessed up to being scum... and then say he confused the PRs.

He's telling the truth.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Because GS could track. Posed a greater threat imo. Plus if there's a doc out there, he'd be protecting him.

It was a bait.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Probably because he zero other abilities to offer and GSexy had an ability to track.  Silly Ape.  It's you, isn't it?

Dice claim sort of dusted my move there. Was seeing if any opportunistic nibbles would be drawn out.

I never understood the dice case, frankly.

Ive had Jif as highly suspect since 80 talked about the “favorite role”. He pinged when he lobbied for my “crusher is the logical choice”, then wanted to co-own the 80 lynch. I also think it pinged when he called dice’s no lynch a non-risk thing. So he’s pinged more to me.

Usually, I can tell when he’s sheeting me, and this has that undertone - not as gratuitous as usual, but I e been less wrong. 

you still can.

It wouldn’t work, too much has happened.

JiF and Dice were my top 2 and I don’t have a third.

JiF for generally lack of interest in actual scum hunting. His soft claim of VT early on, to which 80 said “well you never lie when you claim VT” and then a fake doc claim was just annoying to me. 

Dice because his lack of gameplay. However, i didn’t view his lack of gameplay as a reason to fast lynch him but if I didn’t have the hammer vote at that point I might’ve cast my vote there. 

I also have my head up this games ass and I worry that Nyn giving out powers only fits the theme if Nyn is scum. But again that’s just me tin foiling and playing the theme rather than the players. 

I wouldn’t vote Barry, or JC. JC because of the Mason thing and you because I think you’d play has been very pro town. 

36 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

so like i said  Vote Jif

Interesting choices, if true.  

14 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It wouldn’t work, too much has happened.

JiF and Dice were my top 2 and I don’t have a third.

JiF for generally lack of interest in actual scum hunting. His soft claim of VT early on, to which 80 said “well you never lie when you claim VT” and then a fake doc claim was just annoying to me. 

Dice because his lack of gameplay. However, i didn’t view his lack of gameplay as a reason to fast lynch him but if I didn’t have the hammer vote at that point I might’ve cast my vote there. 

I also have my head up this games ass and I worry that Nyn giving out powers only fits the theme if Nyn is scum. But again that’s just me tin foiling and playing the theme rather than the players. 

I wouldn’t vote Barry, or JC. JC because of the Mason thing and you because I think you’d play has been very pro town. 

Did JiF actually admit to fake claiming Doc? 

Nyn lying scum is always possible but she did visit Stark (confirmed by GSexy) and Stark did get a "Town" read upon investigation.  We could revisit Barry's theory that there was a doppleganger in the source material.  

Didn't we have a game with CTM as a gifter but he was scum.  Hmmmnnn?

Still think the easier path is Dice is lying here.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

If there's no doc or cop in play it could make sense. 

Yes, I realize that but we also have a gifter who enjoy passing out shiny objects.  I understand 80 had some juice but that sort of makes town a little over compensated.  Don't ya think?

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Nyn lying scum is always possible but she did visit Stark (confirmed by GSexy) and Stark did get a "Town" read upon investigation.  We could revisit Barry's theory that there was a doppleganger in the source material.  

scum giving stuff to townies? why would that be a thing? lol

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

GS was the more obvious target. and frankly I dont give a damn if JC dies. He has done nothing of any use except that mason claim

cause i screwed up and used the wrong one. I should have watched him but i put track by mistake

Why would you watch 80 at that point?  What were you hoping to confirm?  Crusher killing him?

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Like I said, I still think that's not the case in this game.  Just, recall a game with CTM as the gifter and was scum.  I may be off on this recollection.  

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Also, basically she gave Stark an investigation and he turns right around and confirms her.  This why it made sense to lynch Stark.  We can confirm Nyn.  

Unless that doppelganger?  meh, then its too one-sided in scum's advantage. 

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don’t buy the doc claim. It felt fake when I read it and it still feels fake now. He can come and defend it but considering the lack of positive results, he chose not to protect our town tracker  and has yet to make a save. He also already soft claimed VT prior to that. He didn’t have to, he just did.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Also, basically she gave Stark an investigation and he turns right around and confirms her.  This why it made sense to lynch Stark.  We can confirm Nyn.  

Unless that doppelganger?  meh, then its too one-sided in scum's advantage. 

getting off into the weeds. 

I think we should just lynch JiF if he's not doc, which he probably isn't. Seemed like he confirmed it to be a joke.

• Upvote 1