"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

jvill 51

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I don’t buy the doc claim. It felt fake when I read it and it still feels fake now. He can come and defend it but considering the lack of positive results, he chose not to protect our town tracker  and has yet to make a save. He also already soft claimed VT prior to that. He didn’t have to, he just did.

I agree his Doc claimed looked contrived.  Still, no one countered.  

15 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yes, I realize that but we also have a gifter who enjoy passing out shiny objects.  I understand 80 had some juice but that sort of makes town a little over compensated.  Don't ya think?

Not really. My role specifically, for example worked so if I gift someone, they can only really use it in the following night. Plus I could have just as easily given it to scum by accident... it's like a vig shot.. it can be anti town in the wrong hands

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

getting off into the weeds. 

I think we should just lynch JiF if he's not doc, which he probably isn't. Seemed like he confirmed it to be a joke.

Pretty sure I saw that JiF was on Beaver early in D1.  Does he do that?  Just plop his vote there and wait until everyone moves back to his position.  Didn't look like a bus move.

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Did JiF actually admit to fake claiming Doc? 

Nyn lying scum is always possible but she did visit Stark (confirmed by GSexy) and Stark did get a "Town" read upon investigation.  We could revisit Barry's theory that there was a doppleganger in the source material.  

Didn't we have a game with CTM as a gifter but he was scum.  Hmmmnnn?

Still think the easier path is Dice is lying here.

Are you for real? I was giving out cop view and vests to townies. Why on earth would I do that as scum?

16 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Like I said, I still think that's not the case in this game.  Just, recall a game with CTM as the gifter and was scum.  I may be off on this recollection.  

Sure I'd want me and my scummates to be viewed or give townies bpvs >.>   Sounds like a solid plan

22 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Did JiF actually admit to fake claiming Doc? 

Nyn lying scum is always possible but she did visit Stark (confirmed by GSexy) and Stark did get a "Town" read upon investigation.  We could revisit Barry's theory that there was a doppleganger in the source material.  

Didn't we have a game with CTM as a gifter but he was scum.  Hmmmnnn?

Still think the easier path is Dice is lying here.

And you had the audacity to throw shade at me?

How about games we’ve seen with town/scum mason partners?

15 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Also, basically she gave Stark an investigation and he turns right around and confirms her.  This why it made sense to lynch Stark.  We can confirm Nyn.  

Unless that doppelganger?  meh, then its too one-sided in scum's advantage. 

Yes because I'm clairvoyant and I knew who he'd use it on lol

I would so be lynching you right now if it wasn't for spoot. You're legit playing badly this game.

I gifted Stark cause I was afraid to give it to scum and he seemed the cleanest after d1 what with being the first voter on a scum train. That's about it. I had some other town leans, sort of, but I didn't trust them with the presents. Like Nolder, for instance.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Are you for real? I was giving out cop view and vests to townies. Why on earth would I do that as scum?

Don't over react.  I have already stated I think you are town.  I like to put my thoughts ITT.  I was thinking out loud that CTM had a similar role, at least that was the last time I can recall seeing a gifter.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Don't over react.  I have already stated I think you are town.  I like to put my thoughts ITT.  I was thinking out loud that CTM had a similar role, at least that was the last time I can recall seeing a gifter.

Oh ok. I'm a gifter who got viewed as town but i'm actually a scum gift giver doppleganger playing against my wincon.

Cool.

• Haha 3