"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

If he was fake claiming right now he would give out NAs that make sense. Not a tracking of a player who already fessed up to being scum... and then say he confused the PRs.

He's telling the truth.

He's not lying?  Weird, I didnt go anywhere last night.  I'm VT.   lmfao

I'm literally the best to ever do this sh*t.  Straight up.  You should all bow down to me. 

I should be flattered, really, You're making me out to be an evil mastermind.

Feels like I made you all super paranoid irt me which is satisfactory in general but highly annoying in practice LOL

I can relate to this.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Oh and thanks for waiting for Dice and not me, real nice, friends.

I thought there was a lot more play to be he had here. Good game.

Saw no reason to rush this hammer at all. This whole game, the play style, really just blech.

Tantrums over actual scum hunting - free rides for half the game - zero logic.

?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I hindsight, my commentary was spot on.  

I disagree.

Some players play scummy. If you don't incorporate other factors they'll always get mislynched and that's not really ideal either.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You say that and yet you have town lean on someone like kdles based on anything but pro town play.

There’s a difference between leaning town, and the town clearing players like you and 80 do. Your approach is more if a firm stance, mine is fluid and changes as the game goes.

Simply put, you insistence here was town = you had info.

Anyway, since you had such a hard read in him as town, did you ever gift anything to him? I’m not keeping track.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There’s a difference between leaning town, and the town clearing players like you and 80 do. Your approach is more if a firm stance, mine is fluid and changes as the game goes.

Simply put, you insistence here was town = you had info.

Anyway, since you had such a hard read in him as town, did you ever gift anything to him? I’m not keeping track.

Yes, I gifted him my middle finger.

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I disagree.

Some players play scummy. If you don't incorporate other factors they'll always get mislynched and that's not really ideal either.

What other objective facts can you offer to explain your read?  Do what you want.  We each play for different reasons but it makes little sense to always clear each other without observable facts that you can highlight to the rest of the town.  It's poor play.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

What other objective facts can you offer to explain your read?  Do what you want.  We each play for different reasons but it makes little sense to always clear each other without observable facts that you can highlight to the rest of the town.  It's poor play.

I don't always clear him though. You saying that repeatedly doesn't make it so. But keep saying it if you think it helps you make your point.

Fact of the matter is I can say what I want and think what I want. Last time I checked I didn't point a gun on anyone to follow me on the notion. I simply said that I didn't think he was scum. At the end of the day I didn't gift him anything at any point. I did consider it but I didn't. So to me that means that I did develop some reservations about it along the way which is why I was taking a back seat this last phase up until his claim.

He did a good fake claim, imo. You guys prolly won't agree with me but it's the imperfection that usually sells better than the ones that sounds too good. Plus I'm not great at reading JiF so it was a mix of both things.

19 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

He did a good fake claim, imo. You guys prolly won't agree with me but it's the imperfection that usually sells better than the ones that sounds too good. Plus I'm not great at reading JiF so it was a mix of both things.

We agree on the imperfect reveal.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I thought there was a lot more play to be he had here. Good game.

Saw no reason to rush this hammer at all. This whole game, the play style, really just blech.

Tantrums over actual scum hunting - free rides for half the game - zero logic.

?

Michael Jordan was a 'jerk,' says teammates; why it helped

• Sympathy 1

The A-Train, the self-proclaimed "World's Fastest Man", knew he couldn't outrun this one.

Sure, he managed to frame Grace Mallory and have the Boys take down one of their own, but once he made that move he knew his days were numbered. It was only a matter of time before all of the sordid details hit the news: his Compund V addition and the heart condition it led to, his search for Popclaw to stop any leaks, his drug-induced manslaughter of Robin Whatever-her-last-name-was.

Still, he wasn't going to go down quietly. He was going to make them pay, make them all pay for everything of his they were seeking to destroy.

He took another hit of the V, and then he hit the streets.

Word was some Frenchman was running with the Boys, inventing up new gadgets to take on and take out the Supes. That was probably a good place to start. He just needed to find him first.

At top speed he could cover the entire island of Manhattan in under 30 minutes. It was only a matter of time before he--

Ahh, there he was. Frenchie stood at a work bench, his back turned to the window. A-Train pulled out a knife and in less than a blink of an eye, so suddenly that Frenchie didn't even hear the glass shatter, stuck the knife through Frenchie's throat.

"No more gadgets to give it now huh," A-Train said as he removed the knife out of the back of Frenchie's neck.

"Nope," came a voice behind him, "but good thing he already gave me this one."

The blast hit A-Train in the chest just as he turned. He stumbled backwards, and just as he was about to burst through the shadowy figure, he felt his chest seize up. He dropped to his knees, and as his vision faded he squinted to try and catch a glimpse of his killer.

"You.." he said.

"Me," the figure replied, and then walked out the door.

image.thumb.png.25118546396a6692c40f1735a0d4f5c2.png

Nyn, aka Frenchie, TOWN Inventor (1x BPV, 1x Shot, 1x Cop Investigation to be gifted to other players) has been knifed through the neck.

image.thumb.png.9f53e291f6221338153e63b8c98e99b3.png

Dicetosser, aka A-Train, VOUGHT (nightly search for Popclaw) has had a Compound V and bullet to the chest induced heart attack.

• Upvote 4