Jump to content

"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, sorry for the absence. It turns out there is more to do in Vegas than hump.  Some RL updates… I played @Nolders hard 10 bet. It crapped out faster than he did in this game.  We won “big”

Poppy’s boy.   

Ape: my logic tells me it’s Crusher. 80: it was me.  Ape: I know, I’m Michael Jordan. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

7E3827FA-4050-41BC-88FF-EC8111259860.thumb.png.ab3daa3a4e913d703089a9f909049bd7.png

@jvill 51 I wrote a post where I said “I’ve played so poorly that I should vote against my suspicion.” It was gonna be my original reason for voting Barry. 

Lol I really liked a lot of your logic. Sacrificing yourself as VT when town is likely roled up and Beaver not there to claim, Crusher's counter, etc. It just wound up being wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

i know, and to you and @Nynaeve the insults are just game play, my note to jvill early was that i thought you were masons together and cratering me to avoid NK, like ctm does, so i was trying to play into it

 

*shrugs*

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

when you're scum for the 50th time in the last 51 games, town is already fking stacked then they sub in JC for Arsis

jim carrey attorney GIF

lol... somebody get Barry a pacifier

dip it in clase azul then tell him to take a nap

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

i know, and to you and @Nynaeve the insults are just game play, my note to jvill early was that i thought you were masons together and cratering me to avoid NK, like ctm does, so i was trying to play into it

 

This is true. I feel like if I match up Ape’s notes in his role PM to his in-game activity I can come up with a Rosetta Stone type Ape translator.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

when you're scum for the 50th time in the last 51 games, town is already fking stacked then they sub in JC for Arsis

jim carrey attorney GIF

I’ve never been scum. I apologize ahead of time to my scum team. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Stark said:

lol... somebody get Barry a pacifier

dip it in clase azul then tell him to take a nap

lol

not complaining. just pointing out the frustration of the moment. it was already stacked - jif, ape, nyn, crusher, you, spoot, drums all on the same side. At least jvill wasn't town too. usually at least a couple of that list are on opposing teams. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like to show for the record that 80, Barry and Dice all bit on my Stark head-fake from D1. I want here to see it thru, but it wasn’t a bad play by any stretch of the imagination.

Vanilla is truly my favorite role for gunslinging style play. This was a fun one.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I’d like to show for the record that 80, Barry and Dice all bit on my Stark head-fake from D1. I want here to see it thru, but it wasn’t a bad play by any stretch of the imagination.

Vanilla is truly my favorite role for gunslinging style play. This was a fun one.

can't know your thought process but that was a 3 day head fake .... lol... it worked out for us either way but 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I’d like to show for the record that 80, Barry and Dice all bit on my Stark head-fake from D1. I want here to see it thru, but it wasn’t a bad play by any stretch of the imagination.

Vanilla is truly my favorite role for gunslinging style play. This was a fun one.

I do like VT or scum team... power role towns I like less for me personally but its all fun

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

what's this bit about the spirit of the game in the DT @Nynaeve?

You frequently point out that you said you'll be low activity in the sign up thread. What's the difference quoting it?

Giving a fair warning before the rand is fine. Pointing back to it as scum to try to garner favor is not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stark said:

I do like VT or scum team... power role towns I like less for me personally but its all fun

Next time you get a bag of coals

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Your gun was the key to victory.  Thank you!!!

I'm mostly glad I didn't gift scum, cause that was my main concern.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

you do it all the time. are you taking exception just with the fact I quoted it?

I don't hide as scum behind a statement I made before the game started.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Giving a fair warning before the rand is fine. Pointing back to it as scum to try to garner favor is not.

I don't know... I see your point but its a game of bullsh*t and we all know it.

do what you gotta do to live. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm mostly glad I didn't gift scum, cause that was my main concern.

You were perfect giving out the toys and each one played a strong hand in helping us win.  Sorry, about the doppelganger stuff.  Barry had my head swimming in tinfoil.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’d like to show for the record that 80, Barry and Dice all bit on my Stark head-fake from D1. I want here to see it thru, but it wasn’t a bad play by any stretch of the imagination.

Vanilla is truly my favorite role for gunslinging style play. This was a fun one.

but like, you said yourself it was just due to RL you stayed on stark and you intended to go back to a legit train. Not exactly some master trap you set here dude. 

vote ape

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Thanks for playing everyone!

 

I went back and forth a thousand times worrying I overpowered one side or the other, which I probably did, but in the end it came down to endgame so can't ask for much more than that.

 

Special thanks to, well, everyone, for keeping the anticipation going after the final lynch. I was cracking up typing out the final scene(s).

 

Scum QT 1: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/iXxSefcppXZg

Scum QT 2: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/tJUcEYpmgF4JY

Mason QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/aG5Ai5Fi8gxU6

Dead Thread: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/vVpj58gMjZjp

Skimmed.

@Stark really just doesn’t get the whole game yet - good player, too black and white still. He’s a fantastic replacement for @SMC in the dead thread though. 🤣

I made D1 scum lynches a norm, for what its worth.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetscode1 said:

You were perfect giving out the toys and each one played a strong hand in helping us win.  Sorry, about the doppelganger stuff.  Barry had my head swimming in tinfoil.

I was really hoping you'd bring that back up in endgame.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

but like, you said yourself it was just due to RL you stayed on stark and you intended to go back to a legit train. Not exactly some master trap you set here dude. 

vote ape

You still don’t understand how it worked. It wasn’t a trap for that moment, it was bait for scum to use vs. me later. My plan was always lynch beaver. I was just giving scum an easy target…. Me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I was really hoping you'd bring that back up in endgame.

At that point it would only hurt your position.  Nyn was dead and she did give me a gun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

At that point it would only hurt your position.  Nyn was dead and she did give me a gun.

I guess there's more than one way to make a fella happy

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Skimmed.

@Stark really just doesn’t get the whole game yet - good player, too black and white still. He’s a fantastic replacement for @SMC in the dead thread though. 🤣

I made D1 scum lynches a norm, for what its worth.

this is fair... its shades of gray

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You still don’t understand how it worked. It wasn’t a trap for that moment, it was bait for scum to use vs. me later. My plan was always lynch beaver. I was just giving scum an easy target…. Me.

no I get it, it's just what you tried to do isn't what happened. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Stark said:

can't know your thought process but that was a 3 day head fake .... lol... it worked out for us either way but 

I’m a demented ape. I keep about 400 possible threads going in these games, it can manifest in clarity or calamity - but usually nothing in between. Lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

no I get it, it's just what you tried to do isn't what happened. 

Uh. Okay…. looks at dice, 80, and Barry.

happy lilo and stitch GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...