Jump to content

"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, sorry for the absence. It turns out there is more to do in Vegas than hump.  Some RL updates… I played @Nolders hard 10 bet. It crapped out faster than he did in this game.  We won “big”

Poppy’s boy.   

Ape: my logic tells me it’s Crusher. 80: it was me.  Ape: I know, I’m Michael Jordan. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

it was originally supposed to be a trap for someone else to use by my dumbass thought it would be a good YOLO chance to save his character.

I was literally in the middle of my busiest part of the day just trying to keep a quick eye on deadline. I read his post and was like,” WTF, damn, now I got to pay attention.” 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Crusher said:

I was literally in the middle of my busiest part of the day just trying to keep a quick eye on deadline. I read his post and was like,” WTF, damn, now I got to pay attention.” 

btw we just dreamed that reveal up. just so happen to match something jvill gave out

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

you had more confidence than I did. I thought we had it before nyn slipped the gun to JC. After that it was sketch

The rest of your team was terrible.  They played absolutely awful.  I mean, on one hand, it's hard to judge a scum team when I'm town because they stand no chance but this was like stupid easy.  80 and Dice might as well have shared a link the scum chat thread.

You were brilliant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

The rest of your team was terrible.  They played absolutely awful.  I mean, on one hand, it's hard to judge a scum team when I'm town because they stand no chance but this was like stupid easy.  80 and Dice might as well have shared a link the scum chat thread.

You were brilliant. 

meh - I steered us the wrong direction against their judgement a few times. thanks though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

btw we just dreamed that reveal up. just so happen to match something jvill gave out

Haha, really? I thought he may have told you guys someone was looking for Homelander. It was like word for word with my pm. Only part missing was about the bag of vaginas. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Crusher said:

Haha, really? I thought he may have told you guys someone was looking for Homelander. It was like word for word with my pm. Only part missing was about the bag of vaginas. 

yea nolderp/dice's role was looking for popclaw and we earned an extra kill to take her out if we found her. So we figured someone on town was looking for something and just made an educated guess who it would be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Great job boys, heck of job at the end Ape.  

I had my money on Barry. lol

Safe bet. I’m notoriously a bad closer, but nobody pitches the first 7 like an ape. Just glad I didn’t eff it up, credit to @Jetscode1 for owning the confirmed position and setting the pace. It helped town significantly.

31 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Awesome game jville.  Sorry I dominated it. 

LOL, I’m glad I kept feeding ya, and feeding ya…. love it.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

yea nolderp/dice's role was looking for popclaw and we earned an extra kill to take her out if we found her. So we figured someone on town was looking for something and just made an educated guess who it would be.

Scum team, and you in particular Barry, did a great job identifying the power roles and certain mechanics early and often. If you guys played as well in the game thread as you did in the QT you win

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

The rest of your team was terrible.  They played absolutely awful.  I mean, on one hand, it's hard to judge a scum team when I'm town because they stand no chance but this was like stupid easy.  80 and Dice might as well have shared a link the scum chat thread.

You were brilliant. 


If I had claimed Doc like I was thinking about doing this could have been a very different ballgame.

And Dice played well.  Any time a game comes down to lylo, the scum team at least did a few things right. You, Ape, and the rest of town was simply better and earned the W.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

The rest of your team was terrible.  They played absolutely awful.  I mean, on one hand, it's hard to judge a scum team when I'm town because they stand no chance but this was like stupid easy.  80 and Dice might as well have shared a link the scum chat thread.

You were brilliant. 

He saved his best for the final scene. Early in, I was all over him, but by attaching himself so tightly to Nyn and dice in logic, he started to blur out for me.

Ultimately, it came down to knowing I irritated him enough early that he’d carry me to end game out of spite. I cannot tell you how many times scum has done that to me… I’m a dick.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetsfan80 said:


If I had claimed Doc like I was planning to this could have been a very different ballgame.

And Dice played well.  Any time a game comes down to lylo, the scum team at least did a few things right. 

Totally right, getting lynched in D1 and D2, then shot, then lynched a couple more times… town nearly played perfect, and almost lost. Our percentages on hitting scum were great. Something was off, but I don’t care it was a blast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

He saved his best for the final scene. Early in, I was all over him, but by attaching himself so tightly to Nyn and dice in logic, he started to blur out for me.

Ultimately, it came down to knowing I irritated him enough early that he’d carry me to end game out of spite. I cannot tell you how many times scum has done that to me… I’m a dick.

I legit was getting annoyed w/the whole "barry is following nyn" thing because I was giving my own thoughts and not trying to follow her. Maybe subconsciously I somehow was doing some of that but when I looked back at the sus on you in particular it was me who was on it first. 

There was literally zero thought about carrying you to end game. It just came down to what roles were most dangerous and you weren't confirmed town or a PR so far as we knew. It did cross my mind that I was going to bump your post that said "if you're scum you should kill me" if we won though. 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:


If I had claimed Doc like I was thinking about doing this could have been a very different ballgame.

And Dice played well.  Any time a game comes down to lylo, the scum team at least did a few things right. You, Ape, and the rest of town was simply better and earned the W.

yup - and I was the one who talked you into the f'n homelander claim instead of doc. If we knew there was no doc obviously would have been a no brainer.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Totally right, getting lynched in D1 and D2, then shot, then lynched a couple more times… town nearly played perfect, and almost lost. Our percentages on hitting scum were great. Something was off, but I don’t care it was a blast.

True, if you guys don’t lynch Beaver it might have been a runaway win for scum. But scum also didn’t miss on any of their night kills - hit PRs each time and the two potential vests never came into play. A missed shot or two or offing a VT or two instead of confirmable townies and it could have swung right back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...