Report - Richard Sherman ARRESTED

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All handcuffs, no bail. 

Wait.  This was going to be the big Saleh recruit.  I already bought his jersey. SAR I

Denied bail in Seattle is a terrible sign lol

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

As I stated earlier, the denial of bail initially has nothing to do with the severity of the crime, it’s just mandated in domestic violence instances.  

Oh hell, who hasn’t done that? Geesh!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greensince69 said:

Maybe we should wait and get the details. Maybe he was taking his sh*t out of his baby mommas house and she went off on him he hit her back and she called the police

Yea, that's muuuuuuuch better.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oh hell, who hasn’t done that? Geesh!

Well, when a brother just won't leggo of your Eggo, blood has gotta spill.

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

As I stated earlier, the denial of bail initially has nothing to do with the severity of the crime, it’s just mandated in domestic violence instances.  

Stop. You're injecting facts and logic that interfere with the talking points that Seattle and Portland are lawless and criminals walk free on the streets.  Maybe it was Antifa dressed as Sherman that tried to break into the house, or maybe he just wanted to take a normal tourist visit of the house.  

• Thumb Down 3
  • Confused 2
  • Post of the Week 1
1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Why?  Does anything we say here at JN effect anything at all?

Maybe you should wait to start creating excuse-making hypothetical defense arguments too.

If your daughters boyfriend was arrested for these charges, would you still be here making up theoretical excuses for why it might really be ok that he hit her after all?  Or do you reserve that only for guys who are good at defending WR's?

Sherman was arrested and charged, and then denied bail, she wasn't.  That's the facts we know so far.

Saying let's wait to get the full picture is not "excuse making" it's literally the law.

• Upvote 3
20 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

seattle seahawks yawn GIF

41 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It certainly seems like some sports fans simply value sports stars more than they give a hoot about domestic violence, assault or other crimes as long as it's not them, or their loved ones, who are the victims.  Hence the immediate White Knight'ing effort trying to hypothesize Sherman into the REAL victim here of some horrible "baby mamma" who maybe sorta deserved to get beat up.

Maybe they just value domestic violence and the sports star part of it doesn't matter. 

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Saying let's wait to get the full picture is not "excuse making" it's literally the law.

Except he didn't "wait to get the full picture", he posted a preemptive "his baby momma probably deserved it" hypothetical devoid of any supporting facts/reporting, and that is problematic when it comes to domestic violence to say the least.

Also, please note that JN isn't a Court of Law.  It's a discussion forum, where we have no obligation to wait 2-3 years from now till this all gets settled in court (if it goes that far) in order to discuss it.

As noted, when additional facts come in, we'll all discuss those too, and react accordingly.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Greensince69 said:

Maybe we should wait and get the details. Maybe he was taking his sh*t out of his baby mommas house and she went off on him he hit her back and she called the police

I agree with you, but being denied bail is not an encouraging sign. I'd rather he be falsely accused than for this to be true, but my gut feels that he did it. 

Edit - As someone previously said, being denied bail for domestic abuse is not an indication of guilt.

3 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Stop. You're injecting facts and logic that interfere with the talking points that Seattle and Portland are lawless and criminals walk free on the streets.  Maybe it was Antifa dressed as Sherman that tried to break into the house, or maybe he just wanted to take a normal tourist visit of the house.  

Good lord... mentioning facts and logic in the same breath as claiming Seattle and Portland arent lawless. Sure. This made me laugh. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

He broke into a house to beat his girlfriend? That is bad. Not that we were going to sign him anyway, but keep this guy far away from the Jets. 

Irony?

Giving her the NuuFaaolaExperience?

1 hour ago, slats said:

He was never going to sign with the Jets, anyway. 

Well... maybe he will now.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

Interesting.  I think most of us think of him going before a judge before you can be "denied" bail.  Maybe it's semantics, or terminology, but I guess this is why wait to find out who pooped in who's closet.

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

sEaTtLe aNd PoRtLaNd

• Upvote 2

I'm betting this is complete BS.  The story doesn't make sense.  He was attempting to break into a house he owned.  He was fighting with police outside the house and he was brought down by a K9.   Dog bites man at 11.  

https://www.tmz.com/2021/07/14/nfl-star-richard-sherman-arrested-for-burglary-domestic-violence-in-county-jail/

11:21 AM PT -- The Washington State Patrol tells TMZ Sports ... they're now investigating Sherman for a possible hit-and-run and DUI after cops say he crashed his car an hour or so before his arrest.

Officials say Sherman hit a barrier in a construction zone on a highway at around 1 AM ... and then still drove the car -- despite popped tires -- away from the area.

Cops say Sherman then abandoned the ride at a local parking lot off the exit.

WSP tells us troopers later located Sherman along with the Redmond Police Dept. and assisted in his arrest.

We're told police did obtain a warrant for bloodwork to determine if Sherman was impaired.

10:20 AM PT -- Sherman was taken down by a police K9 after trying to break into a family member's home in Redmond, WA before his arrest on Wednesday morning ... this according to law enforcement.

A Redmond Police Department spokesperson tells TMZ Sports the incident all went down at 2 AM.

According to the spokesperson, officers showed up to a residence in the Redmond area after receiving a call from the occupants inside the home who claimed a family member who did not live there was trying to break in.

Cops say when they arrived on scene, they identified Sherman as the suspect ... and claim he became uncooperative and combative during questioning.

Sherman allegedly fought with cops so much ... we're told a K9 was deployed to take down the NFL player and help bring him into custody.

Cops say he was taken to the hospital to be looked at for possible injuries before he was eventually booked at the county jail.

There's more ... the Redmond P.D. spokesperson also tells us the Washington State Patrol is involved in the case, after Sherman allegedly crashed his vehicle into a cement freeway barrier before he advanced on foot to the home.

Jail records show Sherman still remains behind bars.

Future Hall of Famer Richard Sherman was arrested early this morning in Washington for "burglary domestic violence" ... and has been denied bail, TMZ Sports has learned.

The 33-year-old NFL free agent was booked into the King County Correctional Facility in Seattle at 6:08 AM ... and is currently sitting behind bars.

The Burglary Domestic Violence charge is a felony in Washington state ... and can carry a lengthy prison sentence, if convicted.

The details surrounding the arrest are not yet clear.

Sherman -- who played with the San Francisco 49ers last season -- is one of the best players of his generation. RS is a 5x Pro Bowler, Super Bowl Champ, and a lock to be immortalized in Canton, Ohio.

2 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Didn’t Seattle literally have its own lawless city last summer 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2
3 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

It is concerning to me how consistently people will give their sports heroes the benefit of the doubt for alleged crimes against women. I am a Sherman fan too but I will not be engaging in mental gymnastics to convince myself that it wasn’t his fault.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I think it's more an issue of people not automatically believing accusations anymore knowing how those accusations can very easily be baseless and used as a weapon. Abusers should be in jail regardless of their reproductive organs (women can be just as violent as anyone else), and I think if it's shown that he's a scumbag, past an attention grabbing headline, no one will defend him. I think the reason why sports seems to be involved is because you don't hear about 'nobodies' in the news, and sports is full of young wealthy guys who are prone to bad choices whether that be roid rage and its subsequent behavior or giving time to scandalous women looking to make a buck.

• Upvote 2

Lol ive always hated this chump.

bigmouthed dummy just like the prez.

ill bet jd and saleh didnt want him. No way saleh didnt pick up on his bad vibes. Sure, he wouldnt bash him in the media but cmon the dude is cleary an ass.

not surprised

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, yocousinvinny said:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/07/14/nfl-star-richard-sherman-arrested-for-burglary-domestic-violence-in-county-jail/

11:21 AM PT -- The Washington State Patrol tells TMZ Sports ... they're now investigating Sherman for a possible hit-and-run and DUI after cops say he crashed his car an hour or so before his arrest.

Officials say Sherman hit a barrier in a construction zone on a highway at around 1 AM ... and then still drove the car -- despite popped tires -- away from the area.

Cops say Sherman then abandoned the ride at a local parking lot off the exit.

WSP tells us troopers later located Sherman along with the Redmond Police Dept. and assisted in his arrest.

We're told police did obtain a warrant for bloodwork to determine if Sherman was impaired.

10:20 AM PT -- Sherman was taken down by a police K9 after trying to break into a family member's home in Redmond, WA before his arrest on Wednesday morning ... this according to law enforcement.

A Redmond Police Department spokesperson tells TMZ Sports the incident all went down at 2 AM.

According to the spokesperson, officers showed up to a residence in the Redmond area after receiving a call from the occupants inside the home who claimed a family member who did not live there was trying to break in.

Cops say when they arrived on scene, they identified Sherman as the suspect ... and claim he became uncooperative and combative during questioning.

Sherman allegedly fought with cops so much ... we're told a K9 was deployed to take down the NFL player and help bring him into custody.

Cops say he was taken to the hospital to be looked at for possible injuries before he was eventually booked at the county jail.

There's more ... the Redmond P.D. spokesperson also tells us the Washington State Patrol is involved in the case, after Sherman allegedly crashed his vehicle into a cement freeway barrier before he advanced on foot to the home.

Jail records show Sherman still remains behind bars.

Future Hall of Famer Richard Sherman was arrested early this morning in Washington for "burglary domestic violence" ... and has been denied bail, TMZ Sports has learned.

The 33-year-old NFL free agent was booked into the King County Correctional Facility in Seattle at 6:08 AM ... and is currently sitting behind bars.

The Burglary Domestic Violence charge is a felony in Washington state ... and can carry a lengthy prison sentence, if convicted.

The details surrounding the arrest are not yet clear.

Sherman -- who played with the San Francisco 49ers last season -- is one of the best players of his generation. RS is a 5x Pro Bowler, Super Bowl Champ, and a lock to be immortalized in Canton, Ohio.

Sounds like the lad had a tad to much to drink.  :) 

Not sure about that "a lock to be immortalized in Canton, Ohio."  thing.  Klecko can't get in over an insurance fraud scam. 

Think this is going to get ugly 

• Upvote 2

i want to see him get on his soap box now to tell everyone whats right and whats wrong with the world. he is no better then anyone else, he just acts like he is gods gift to sports.

5 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Denied bail in Seattle is a terrible sign lol

Yeah if he was involved in rioting then he would have received bail.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2