Report - Richard Sherman ARRESTED

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Except he didn't "wait to get the full picture", he posted a preemptive "his baby momma probably deserved it" hypothetical devoid of any supporting facts/reporting, and that is problematic when it comes to domestic violence to say the least.

Also, please note that JN isn't a Court of Law.  It's a discussion forum, where we have no obligation to wait 2-3 years from now till this all gets settled in court (if it goes that far) in order to discuss it.

As noted, when additional facts come in, we'll all discuss those too, and react accordingly.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Alright bro, you go ahead and do that and if the truth is different then your preemptive hypothetical devoid of any supporting fact than I'm not the one looking like an idiot holding a pitch fork 🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All handcuffs, no bail. 

Wait.  This was going to be the big Saleh recruit.  I already bought his jersey. SAR I

Denied bail in Seattle is a terrible sign lol

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Stop. You're injecting facts and logic that interfere with the talking points that Seattle and Portland are lawless and criminals walk free on the streets.  Maybe it was Antifa dressed as Sherman that tried to break into the house, or maybe he just wanted to take a normal tourist visit of the house.  

No politics here. Thanks 

Word out of Boston is that the NE Patriots have just signed Richard Sherman to a multi-year contract.  Belichick says will add to our championship culture.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, JETSALLDAY24X said:

Regardless of what the facts are, His career likely over at this point. This is PR that almost no team is going to want to take on given the current state of the world. Really unfortunate, I'm a huge Sherman fan and hope this is a mistake and his name gets cleared.

REX would sign him…..😂

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
33 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Alright bro, you go ahead and do that and if the truth is different then your preemptive hypothetical devoid of any supporting fact than I'm not the one looking like an idiot holding a pitch fork 🤷‍♂️

You posted:  "Maybe he was taking his sh*t out of his baby mommas house and she went off on him he hit her back and she called the police".

That is the only hypothetical posted here. 

Nothing of what you posted in that line was or is supported by any reporting at the time you posted it.  None of it. 

And yes, the "he hit her back", is a pretty obvious "woman deserved it, what's the big deal" defense.  

There are no hypotheticals or pitchforks in anything I posted, no calls for anything, no claims he did anything, nothing.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
6 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Denied bail in Seattle is a terrible sign lol

Thinking the same thing. I thought they weren’t arresting anyone out there anymore.

• Upvote 1

It seems like it’s always these smart guys, you know went to Stanford, that get into messes.  Even when he was mouthing off a few years back the espn type were all over themselves about how intelligent Sherman is.  Face these guys are football players.  That means they are pretty specialized and maybe not so real world smart.  Whatever he did, I hope for his sake it wasn’t as stupid as it appears.

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I never was under the impression that Sherman was some great intellect, but if you think smart guys are immune to alcohol/drugs and family squabbles, I have a ton of cases that say you are wrong.

Or in Sherman’s case, The Mouth 👄  That Roared

I’d like to know how far away his abandoned car was from the relative’s house so we can extrapolate his conditioning. 

By my math: a crash around 1am followed by a 2am “encounter” with the cops puts him on-site at approximately 1:40.  (Figure he paced the driveway for 5 minutes…3-5 minutes to pick a window, followed by some loud knocking, a little frantic pleading through the door crack… and then allow for 3 minutes for squad cars to arrive on scene after getting the 911 call) 

Anything outside of 4 miles puts him at an 8-minute mile, while intoxicated.  
I say sign the beast. 

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You posted:  "Maybe he was taking his sh*t out of his baby mommas house and she went off on him he hit her back and she called the police".

That is the only hypothetical posted here. 

Nothing of what you posted in that line was or is supported by any reporting at the time you posted it.  None of it. 

And yes, the "he hit her back", is a pretty obvious "woman deserved it, what's the big deal" defense.  

There are no hypotheticals or pitchforks in anything I posted, no calls for anything, no claims he did anything, nothing.

Nope, no I didn't. You have me confused. 

You can go back and look. All I said was lets wait and see.

Now you and all the other posters that immediately jumped to the conclusion that he was beating up his girlfriend kind of have egg on your face since the story seems to be that he was trying to break into a family members house.

Audio from wife's 911 call.

Operator was horrendous.

Edited by AFJF
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, bgivs21 said:

Dude don feed the bear

7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

His NFL career is over. 

You can’t keep a good guy down. He’ll find a team that can use him in some role. Sherman’s new gig. He’s 2nd from the right. 

47 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

What the f*ck? 

The operator was the real aggressor in this incident. What a bitch. Should never take another call in that job again.

Some real hot takes early in this thread. Not like this place.

Sounds like Sherman had a bit of an emotional breakdown and sounds like he’s in a bad place. Hope he gets some help before he does anything else.

Tweet also said he drank a bottle of vodka and a bottle of hennessey.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Lol ive always hated this chump.

bigmouthed dummy just like the prez.

ill bet jd and saleh didnt want him. No way saleh didnt pick up on his bad vibes. Sure, he wouldnt bash him in the media but cmon the dude is cleary an ass.

not surprised

Sherman has been a know it all his entire career and has always been good at telling people how bad they are as humans so it's tough to feel overly sorry. But the guy messed up and will probably be remorseful, sounds like more of a booze issue than anything. He's always been in the media's good graces as he speaks their language so he'll get another shot if he wants to play again.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’d like to know how far away his abandoned car was from the relative’s house so we can extrapolate his conditioning. 

By my math: a crash around 1am followed by a 2am “encounter” with the cops puts him on-site at approximately 1:40.  (Figure he paced the driveway for 5 minutes…3-5 minutes to pick a window, followed by some loud knocking, a little frantic pleading through the door crack… and then allow for 3 minutes for squad cars to arrive on scene after getting the 911 call) 

Anything outside of 4 miles puts him at an 8-minute mile, while intoxicated.  
I say sign the beast. 

image.gif.51b1789c38ebca8d6b62fe165b827567.gifimage.gif.58761b26fc91e0fa6a6d045416178cc3.gif

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Greensince69 said:

Maybe we should wait and get the details. Maybe he was taking his sh*t out of his baby mommas house and she went off on him he hit her back and she called the police

Maybe this, or maybe that.  

Maybe anything that still allows us to sign him.  

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Operator was horrendous.

When emotions get involved, all bets are off.

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

Second bullet dodged after Watson 

So far, I'd say JD's sources of intelligence have been spot on - apparently Sherman's been troubled for a couple of months. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Operator was horrendous.

1. Mental health is serious, and depression can hit anyone, regardless of wealth, status, etc. Sounds to me like he's not a villain here after all. I wish Sherman nothing but the best, and hope he gets the help he needs.

2. My god, I hope that operator is fired. She is f*cking awful. I wouldn't even let her take calls at Comcast customer support.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2
2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Sign that beast?

A real mauler, that one; he can throw offensive lineman aside with his bear hands. He may be a Polarizing signing, but we could use a Grizzly veteran, and I'm sure his first sack will be a Kodiak moment. And I trust that JD will check out all his Koalafications.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Tweet also said he drank a bottle of vodka and a bottle of hennessey.

Untitled.thumb.png.36cd0556f2563540596849f19de715ae.png

I don't know what so funny about this. A man almost tried to commit suicide.

• Upvote 1