TGG got the best mods

51pa

I am banned from there and you might think i dont got respect for there mods. Well I do. I mean there mods are real cool they just want u too be good there. You also might think I dont like MisterMoss, well I dont know if we dislike eachother but we kinda dont talk. Although sometimes we might say whats up in a chat room. Why does everybody think that TGG mods are ****...

I am banned from there and you might think i dont got respect for there mods. Well I do. I mean there mods are real cool they just want u too be good there. You also might think I dont like MisterMoss, well I dont know if we dislike eachother but we kinda dont talk. Although sometimes we might say whats up in a chat room. Why does everybody think that TGG mods are ****...

Who cares? Drop it.

i was also banned for 7 days a poster i wont name him quoted something i said and changed all my words and added his own oh well life goes on the mods never took the time to trully investigate this they just banned quoting and changing the words is very easily done

51PA stop spamming up other sites with your stupid sh*t. Get over it and move on. No one is going to feel sorry for you especially, after you ran your mouth here while TGG was down. I'm suprised JN hasn't banned your ass yet too.By the way i am Abyzmul on tgg.

Life goes on the world is a crazy place.

Why the hell did you reregister if you hate TGG and think JI is so much better? TGG sucks and im a puppet for them.

Stop trying to get back onto TGG. I will just ban you again...... As i ban with no reason or valid proof...............Righty....

wow dinobot gone crazy?

If TGG is so great to him then ban him here and let him go back to TGG. If he's banned there then oh well, he can go to Satan's Den (JI).

BTW, I'd take Smizzy, Faba, Storm and GOB over any mod on any other Jet board anyday.

If TGG is so great to him then ban him here and let him go back to TGG. If he's banned there then oh well, he can go to Satan's Den (JI).

BTW, I'd take Smizzy, Faba, Storm and GOB over any mod on any other Jet board anyday.

:cheers:

who the **** cares?

Thats what I like about this site, all the mods seem to have a good sense of humor, especially about themselves. I don't think I've ever been here a day and not seen one of them make a crack at another one at least once. :box:

I've always prefered getting warnings and post deleting/editing(to an extent) over banning. There's always two sides of every story and a lot of the time its something understandable, just a mistake or bad judgement.

Thats what I like about this site, all the mods seem to have a good sense of humor, especially about themselves. I don't think I've ever been here a day and not seen one of them make a crack at another one at least once. :box:

I've always prefered getting warnings and post deleting/editing(to an extent) over banning. There's always two sides of every story and a lot of the time its something understandable, just a mistake or bad judgement.

Sharrow,

I have warned you to stop complimenting the mods. You leave me no choice.

:banned:

:P

ditto, its actually what separates this site from other sites,,

the mods arent egocentric,,

they may be gay, but not not egomaniacs

Hey, you'll never get an argument out of me over that point. But wait until 51pa has 10,000 nonsensical posts on here, the way he does on TGG. Then see if you feel bad about seeing him go. :banned:

Archived