Betty’s Mid-July Musings

It’s the second most exciting times for a Jets fan (only behind the draft).  The season is about to get underway and we’re all filled with excitement.  There are so many things to look forward to I hardly know where to begin.  I feel like a mosquito in a nudist colony!  Let’s start here…

• Everyone knows that Joe Douglas has invested a great deal in the wide receivers group.  What I’m most anxious to see is the entire group being healthy!  I want to see Davis, Mims, Crowder, Moore, Cole and Berrios flying around Florham Park next week snagging balls out of the air.  That would make my old ticker race!
  • I just want to see Becton and Vera-Tucker in full pads blocking for Michael Carter.
  • I want to see Mosley and Davis running around the field making tackles like linebackers should.
  • I want to see the entire 2020 draft class all healthy and on the field proving last year was a big Gaze/COVID anomaly.
  • I want to see tangible results from the new trainers.
  • I DON’T want to see the Johnsons.

And finally a limerick in honor of the Adam Gaze of posters.

• There once was a schnook named SORE.
  • Who was annoying down to his core.
  • He’d post his yuck.
  • We’d call him a schmuck.
  • And then he would post some more.
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

And finally a limerick.

• He’d post his yuck.

Don’t do this. 

• Upvote 4

On 7/15/2021 at 6:20 PM, BettyBoop said:

It’s the second most exciting times for a Jets fan (only behind the draft).  The season is about to get underway and we’re all filled with excitement.  There are so many things to look forward to I hardly know where to begin.  I feel like a mosquito in a nudist colony!  Let’s start here…

• Everyone knows that Joe Douglas has invested a great deal in the wide receivers group.  What I’m most anxious to see is the entire group being healthy!  I want to see Davis, Mims, Crowder, Moore, Cole and Berrios flying around Florham Park next week snagging balls out of the air.  That would make my old ticker race!
  • I just want to see Becton and Vera-Tucker in full pads blocking for Michael Carter.
  • I want to see Mosley and Davis running around the field making tackles like linebackers should.
  • I want to see the entire 2020 draft class all healthy and on the field proving last year was a big Gaze/COVID anomaly.
  • I want to see tangible results from the new trainers.
  • I DON’T want to see the Johnsons.

And finally a limerick in honor of the Adam Gaze of posters.

• He’d post his yuck.

You WANT to see the Johnsons.   We want them right where JD has them. Walking around looking good in their polos and shorts from the background.  We will notice a lump in Woody's right pocket where his checkbook waits to be needed. That's an owner and that's now what we have. 

Halleluja !