NFLs Instagram asked how many TDs Zach will throw this year

The question should be HOW MANY GAMES WILL ZACH WIN ?
While I would love wins ... I'd prefer consistency, accuracy, moxy and week to week improvement.

Sometimes wins can mask deficiency ... see Sanchez.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

Personally I like it when everyone discounts us.  We’ve always been better as the underdogs.

this was once true, it hasn't been for a long time.. Jets have been counted out for the better part of the decade now and they've gone out a proved them right.

• Upvote 2

We as Jets fans can bitch and moan all we want cause we have invested so much passion and energy into this franchise for so many years but to see these posts kinda pissed me off so although I am very optimistic about this year it’s now personal so  LFGJETS and shut these people up. No more BS ITS TIME 

• Upvote 1

“Hate?” We have been the worst team in the NFL over the last decade. It’s not “da haterZz hatin’” it’s astute observation. Plus some of the responses are pretty funny. Lighten up embrace the humor of it.

8 hours ago, jgb said:

“Hate?” We have been the worst team in the NFL over the last decade. It’s not “da haterZz hatin’” it’s astute observation. Plus some of the responses are pretty funny. Lighten up embrace the humor of it.

Well earned, that’s for sure 

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2021 at 11:49 AM, Morrissey said:

this was once true, it hasn't been for a long time.. Jets have been counted out for the better part of the decade now and they've gone out a proved them right.

I understand what you’re saying, it’s hard to be an underdog when we just outright suck.  The Gase era really damaged our national reputation even more than it already was.

But predictions like this (and the zero win prediction a few years back) are just blatant hating on us.  

On 7/18/2021 at 7:17 PM, Rob Moore said:

I understand what you’re saying, it’s hard to be an underdog when we just outright suck.  The Gase era really damaged our national reputation even more than it already was.

But predictions like this (and the zero win prediction a few years back) are just blatant hating on us.  

Anyone else just completely fed up with how every criticism, doubt, or anything less than unadulterated praise is shoehorned into some "hater" narrative?

Don't like my shoes? Hater. Don't like that I got drunk at your party and took a crap in your kid's playpen? Hater. Don't think I can become a famous pop star as a middle-aged man? Hater.

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2021 at 10:04 AM, Rob Moore said:

Personally I like it when everyone discounts us.  We’ve always been better as the underdogs.

yea, worked out real well last season when everyone predicted the Jets to be awful except for Jets fans. Look at the heights they achieved with the world against them. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

yea, worked out real well last season when everyone predicted the Jets to be awful except for Jets fans. Look at the heights they achieved with the world against them. 

We were huge underdogs in Super Bowl 3, worked out ok I think.  We were underdogs throughout the Herm years and Rex years when we were winning playoff games.

Some of us are excited for the new direction of our team, it’s ok to be excited…it’s part of being a fan.