Scary situation for Luke Falk's mother, Missing Since Last Night

AFJF

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

10.30.  Leaving her cell phone, purse, and shoes behind.

this happens every weekend in college.  45-52 y.o. divorced moms are just old college girls. 

at least give her till noon to get her ass home.  she has no phone, credit card OR shoes ffs

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Left her phone, shoes & purse behind?

You know any women who would do that?

I can recall once leaving a bar with a girl that ducked behind the seat as we pulled out of the parking lot because he bf was walking down the sidewalk looking for her.

I wasnt there so I dont know the dynamics of the night.  there are plenty of stories that can explain this that are closer to "real housewives" rather than "true detective". granted, i have never seen real housewives tv show but in my mind they are arguing over borrowing each others pool boys...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

this happens every weekend in college.  45-52 y.o. divorced moms are just old college girls. 

at least give her till noon to get her ass home.  she has no phone, credit card OR shoes ffs

She went missing on Thursday.  They went public on Sunday.

On 7/18/2021 at 12:45 PM, TheClashFan said:

I hope she's okay. Many years ago our oldest son, who has Asperger's, was missing from elementary school for a few hours when my mother in law could not find him to take him home. It ended okay for us (he'd mistakenly taken a bus to an afterschool place that he went to some days, yet the place was called twice, both times saying he was NOT with them).  For 3-4 hours it was scary for us; it must be far worse when people really go missing.

Jesus, that must have been terrifying.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

She went missing on Thursday.  They went public on Sunday.

Police say Analee was last seen around 2 a.m. Sunday near a downtown bar wearing white flowing pants, a leopard print flowing shirt, and no shoes (reports indicate her shoes had broken).

1 hour ago, whodeawhodat said:

Police say Analee was last seen around 2 a.m. Sunday near a downtown bar wearing white flowing pants, a leopard print flowing shirt, and no shoes (reports indicate her shoes had broken).

It's certainly a moot point now, but the last time anyone in the family saw her was at 10:30 PM when she left her brother his wife, and all her belongings to go to the bathroom.  She never came back.  I would think they had reason for concern.  Of course I don't know her.

They last saw her at 10:30pm when she said she was going to the restroom. She then disappeared.
She doesn’t have her purse, wallet and cell phone and has no shoes on. She was wearing white pants as well.
Swipe right- This is the only photo I have been given of her last night. Please contact me if any of you have seen her, heard from her or have any information that can help us.
Please reach out to either myself @nataleefalk@alexasheamusic@coach_johns89

Thank you

1 hour ago, whodeawhodat said:

When I picture what women in Salt Lake City must be like this is actually the exact image that always comes to mind.

• Haha 4

Gregg Knapp thread: All non professional medical opinion shouted down with much white knight posturing. Zero jokes allowed.

Luke Falk's Mother in potential mental  health crisis: All  manner of speculation and jokes a-ok, not a white knight to be found. 

Pretty humorous. 

Praise Jesus. 

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, thebuzzardman said:

Gregg Knapp thread: All non professional medical opinion shouted down with much white knight posturing. Zero jokes allowed.

Luke Falk's Mother in potential mental  health crisis: All  manner of speculation and jokes a-ok, not a white knight to be found. 

Pretty humorous. 

Praise Jesus. 

Exactly man. 

I feared the worst and even let everyone know I'm praying for the best and was attacked in that Knapp thread like an absolute criminal when all I was doing is being fearful of a coma + a loss of oxogen to the brain and all because I had a great childhood friend she got into an accident went into a coma for over a month and she woke up with zero motor skills and still to this day isn't who she used to be. 

I said a prayer multiple prayers for our coach and his family and am fearing the worst and praying for the best but yet I was attacked in that thread and one even mentioned I should be banned and for what? For responding to a thread created?

All I could do was begin to ignore those fake ass clowns.

I wasn't going to say anything until you did but you're right this thread (ever since she's been found) has been absolutely disgusting and people should be ashamed of themselves. This woman isn't ok. She's in a hospital being treated for only God knows what and a bunch of people in this thread have made me sick. 

• Post of the Week 2

So you white knights were ridden off the other thread and came here to roost?

This was released in the press at 10:13am.  She bailed on her brother(or was abducted) at 10:30 the prior night.  She was seen at 2am.  We dont know where, could have been another club, could have been being pushed into a car.  Below it says she was seen "near" a bar. I would think it would have said she was being dragged into a car or in an arguement and maybe even have a description of who she was with if it seemed nefarious. 

I think you have to wait 24 hours in FL to file a missing persons report for probably good reason. 

Your adult mom or sister went to a bar and didnt come home.  You fill in the rest... or make a newspaper article out of it or post it on twitter or whatever you feel like doing with the information on your adult family member.

ORIGINAL STORY: Former NFL QB’s mom goes missing in Salt Lake City, SLCPD asking for help

SUNDAY 7.18.21 10:13 a.m.

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4) – Former NFL Quarterback Luke Falk and his family have filed a missing persons report after his mom didn’t return home following a night out in Salt Lake City.

Salt Lake City Police Department tells ABC4.com that Analee Falk is a white 5’9″ 59-year-old woman with a medium build, brown hair with blonde highlights, and blue eyes.

Luke posted a picture of his mom on social media (linked here) with the following message:

“My mom @analeefalk has been missing since last night and was last seen with my uncle Zach and Aunt Kata at Twist Bar and Bistro in downtown Salt Lake.

Address: 32 E Exchange Pl
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
United States

They last saw her at 10:30pm when she said she was going to the restroom. She then disappeared. She doesn’t have her purse, wallet, and cell phone and has no shoes on. She was wearing white pants as well. Swipe right- This is the only photo I have been given of her last night. Please contact me if any of you have seen her, heard from her or have any information that can help us. Please reach out to either myself @nataleefalk @alexasheamusic @coach_johns89

Thank you”

16 hours ago, the Claw said:

Jesus, that must have been terrifying.

As it was for Luke Falk ... now it's just comic fodder. Haw haw. Yet I have no problem imagining the sanctimonious tears around here should that woman have come to an unfortunate end.