Question about this years Jerseys

I’ve been waiting for the “better” $149 jerseys to be available on the Official Site. They were called “limited” last year. I like them over the $119 ones because they have the sewn on name & numbers. They had them last year and does anyone know if they will be getting them in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Spending some time at the Jersey shore was on the boardwalk where they usually have an abundance of knock-off jerseys as prizes. This year theres barely any NFL jerseys. I asked the owner of the stand and he said the Nike knock-offs are hard to get and they arent cheap anymore if and when he can get them. 

I’ve been waiting for the “better” $149 jerseys to be available on the Official Site. They were called “limited” last year. I like them over the $119 ones because they have the sewn on name & numbers. They had them last year and does anyone know if they will be getting them in stock?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Awesome that you brought this up! I check nflshop for these limited jerseys every day, and you are right- they are nowhere to be seen for the new Jets this year. Very strange. But yeah the limited (or vapor) jerseys are so comfortable and just the best in my opinion. I hope they are in stock soon.

Yes the Elite's are the Authentic on Field ones. They go for $369.00 on NFL Shop or the Jets site.  
What a joke. I bought 2 authentic jerseys as a kid (late teens) ... used to go for $120 ... course dinosaurs still roamed the earth back then.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

What a joke. I bought 2 authentic jerseys as a kid (late teens) ... used to go for $120 ... course dinosaurs still roamed the earth back then.

Jerry Cosby’s used to sell them at a store at the Garden and in Princeton I also remember them for $120. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Same Here i had the Starter jerseys still do have a Namath and a Martin . I paid nowhere near those prices. The Limited's for $149 are solid and they are sewed. 

https://www.jerseys707.co/ny-jets?page=2

Can post pics of the Jerseys I've got from them if anyone cares. Excellent quality, and I'm not just talking about for $30+  Not as good as GENUINE authentics ($250-300+), but 100x better than anything Nike sells for $100-$200. These guys have better selection than Jets Shop! Where else can you get your wife an Echols Jersey?! Lmao 

Pretty sure I'm gonna grab me a Wilson and Moore jersey. Probably one white one black. Not a fan of the green jersey (not a fan of them at all, but especially the green) I'll get me one each of my two favorite rookies and still spend 40 bucks less than those Nike replicas that are barely better than a t-shirt jersey lol

Screenshot_20210727-094926_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Can post pics of the Jerseys I've got from them if anyone cares. Excellent quality, and I'm not just talking about for $30+  Not as good as GENUINE authentics ($250-300+), but 100x better than anything Nike sells for $100-$200. These guys have better selection than Jets Shop! Where else can you get your wife an Echols Jersey?! Lmao 

Pretty sure I'm gonna grab me a Wilson and Moore jersey. Probably one white one black. Not a fan of the green jersey (not a fan of them at all, but especially the green) I'll get me one each of my two favorite rookies and still spend 40 bucks less than those Nike replicas that are barely better than a t-shirt jersey lol

Thanks!  I'll give it a try.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

Thanks!  I'll give it a try.

Yeah man, definitely recommend. Can't go wrong for the price and honestly I'd buy the $100 Nike replicas from the store if they looked as good as these do

*just a disclaimer, I have nothing to do with this site lol. Just a happy customer for years 

53 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Thanks! I might actually buy a jersey this year. What size did you get? 

55 minutes ago, Drums said:

Thanks! I might actually buy a jersey this year. What size did you get? 

Size is the only thing that's a little tricky. The genuine authentics were huge and a L (48) was big enough to wear a light jacket under if you wanted. These don't run like that, they are closer to typical regular shirt sizes. Personally, I get XL because I would rather it be too big than the opposite and I like being able to squeeze a hoodie underneath if I'm going to a game or something. To me the XL fits like a jersey is supposed to fit (imo obv). A L would be closer to the way that t-shirt might fit (although it's a jersey, so it's always going to be much longer than a shirt would be). I'm 5'11/205 so I'm not small guy. Unless you're very thin or want it on the tighter side, I wouldn't recommend less than an XL but like I said, it's hard to say for sure. Over the years I've got probably 10 jerseys from them. I have a few L and I'm definitely more comfortable in the XL. And you could always use room to grow on game day. Few beers and a tray of wings and you're grateful for the extra room lol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Size is the only thing that's a little tricky. The genuine authentics were huge and a L (48) was big enough to wear a light jacket under if you wanted. These don't run like that, they are closer to typical regular shirt sizes. Personally, I get XL because I would rather it be too big than the opposite and I like being able to squeeze a hoodie underneath if I'm going to a game or something. To me the XL fits like a jersey is supposed to fit (imo obv). A L would be closer to the way that t-shirt might fit (although it's a jersey, so it's always going to be much longer than a shirt would be). I'm 5'11/205 so I'm not small guy. Unless you're very thin or want it on the tighter side, I wouldn't recommend less than an XL but like I said, it's hard to say for sure. Over the years I've got probably 10 jerseys from them. I have a few L and I'm definitely more comfortable in the XL. And you could always use room to grow on game day. Few beers and a tray of wings and you're grateful for the extra room lol

Awesome, thanks!

• Upvote 1

Heh, it's comical to me that this question popped as I was about to ask the same...

I've never in my 54 years on this earth, purchased a 'Jersey', of anyone...

Therefore, I'm very interested in purchasing a #2 just for the historical value...  : ]