Zach represented by Bosa's team and JD won't budge..

1 minute ago, SeattleJet said:

Perhaps he is attending Greg Knapp's funeral. I have no idea, but since coach Greg was from CA, I am just guessing. Hope ZW is signed soon.

I thought about that and wanted to suggest it…but I didn’t wanna speculate on it.

• Upvote 1

imo it's a bad sign that a Quarterback and supposed to be team leader is the last rookie to sign for our Jets and only 1 of 2 unsigned Rookies within the entire league that's still unsigned and maybe it's true he's from a family worth of over $400 million and he just doesn't give a fk. 

I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come with Zach Wilson being nothing more than a spoiled little punk of an offseason drama queen. 

With all of that said as long as he's on time for training camp I won't hold this against him but God forbid he's not @ training camp and puts himself ahead of every single teammate of his I'm going to begin to question both his leadership qualities/character and his hunger for the game of Football. 

• Thumb Down 5

41 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You’re a master in the art of bad posting, but this might be your opus.

Some of you guy really don't like @Defense Wins Championships like omg do you guys secretly have a crush on him? Every post I read the last couple day just attacking or making some dumb comment like this. 

I mean its not a great sign that Wilson hasn't signed but I don't think it's the end of the world. But seems like a fair observation. But then you write this opus thing... Idk just seems weird did DWC do something to you guys?

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Usually, #1 and #2 pick don’t sign until #3 pick signs in case someone negotiated favorable terms that the other two can use in negotiations   

“The third overall pick is the only one left.

On Friday, 49ers cornerback Ambry Thomas signed his four-year rookie contract, leaving quarterback Trey Lance as the only member of the team’s eight-man draft class who is unsigned. 

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Some of you guy really don't like @Defense Wins Championships like omg do you guys secretly have a crush on him? Every post I read the last couple day just attacking or making some dumb comment like this. 

I mean its not a great sign that Wilson hasn't signed but I don't think it's the end of the world. But seems like a fair observation. But then you write this opus thing... Idk just seems weird did DWC do something to you guys?

Who cares bro I just 99.9% ignore these guys attacks + I know who that scumbag is. He's the same one who followed me over here from TGG. He's the same one who created the username "DWC is an Idiot". His TGG username is "TheWaterBoy" because he's the only one who uses the word "OPUS" 24/7 ?

But yeah I couldn't care less what these guys have to say or nitpick my every thought etc Zach Wilson being one of only 2 unsigned NFL Rookies is a bad sign and his family being worth over $400 Million is no coincidence and you know how I know this? Because my family isn't and I'd run to the podium to sign only $1M within the blink of an eye but you know what? Zach Wilson isn't me. Zach Wilson comes from $ and Zach Wilson is bring a little spoiled brat and the OPPOSITE of a team leader as a QB right now. 

I've loved this kid. 

I've raved about him since the draft. 

I've posted pictures and YouTube videos about him. 

But as a fan I won't be punked by no 21 year old rich kid. I'll turn on Zach Wilson just like Jets fans turned on Revis and Jamal Adams. 

All I know is this kid better have his ass in Training Camp without missing a single day. Without becoming a single team distraction and if not? I hope all hell breaks through around here. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

I understood why Revis held out for $ while being the greatest coverage CB of All Time during his prime and demanding to be paid according and I even understand why Adams wanted a long-term contract with us etc, etc.

But Zach Wilson? This kid is an unproven rookie who's accomplished absolutely nothingness on an NFL level. 

He's a Quarterback and supposed to be "team leader" but yet he's the only Jets rookie unsigned and 1 of only 2 NFL rookies unsigned throughout the entire NFL? That's absolutely disgusting.

This is a bad sign and probably signs of things to come as an offseason punk of a drama queen. 

I also remember pre-draft his own dad was liking tweets that suggest Zach doesn’t want to play for the Jets. And how Zach's family are Patriots fans. Is this Zach's way of sticking it to the Jets?

We just drafted him #2 overall and this is the way he thanks us? By becoming a team distraction?

And I couldn't care less what anyone says he would've signed a long time ago if not for his family being worth over $400,000,000 dollars. This kid couldn't care less about the Jets.

All will be forgiven but if this kid is late to training camp, puts himself as a QUARTERBACK ahead of his teammates and becomes a training camp and team distraction? He can go fk himself. 

I already can't imagine when he begins to hold out during future contract negotiations before leaving us for N.E and his dad's favorite team...

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I mean this is the Johnsons haggling over contract minutiae that doesn’t matter at all. You made Wilson the second pick of the draft, give him the same contract as Lawrence and move on. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Crush his soul JD make him beg to sign the contract 

What does Zach Wilson care for? His family is worth $400 million dollars and he could never play an NFL down of Football and still be set for life. 

He's seriously starting to remind me of JOSH ROSEN (a rich kid of an entitled PRICK).

• Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Who cares bro I just 99.9% ignore these guys attacks + I know who that scumbag is. He's the same one who followed me over here from TGG. He's the same one who created the username "DWC is an Idiot". His TGG username is "TheWaterBoy" because he's the only one who uses the word "OPUS" 24/7 ?

But yeah I couldn't care less what these guys have to say or nitpick my every thought etc Zach Wilson being one of only 2 unsigned NFL Rookies is a bad sign and his family being worth over $400 Million is no coincidence and you know how I know this? Because my family isn't and I'd run to the podium to sign only $1M within the blink of an eye but you know what? Zach Wilson isn't me. Zach Wilson comes from $ and Zach Wilson is bring a little spoiled brat and the OPPOSITE of a team leader as a QB right now. 

I've loved this kid. 

I've raved about him since the draft. 

I've posted pictures and YouTube videos about him. 

But as a fan I won't be punked by no 21 year old rich kid. I'll turn on Zach Wilson just like Jets fans turned on Revis and Jamal Adams. 

All I know is this kid better have his ass in Training Camp without missing a single day. Without becoming a single team distraction and if not? I hope all hell breaks through around here. 

I put it on the team.  What is the possibility of those offsets coming up?  The Jags didn't let it get in the way of signing Lawrence.  Really important for them to get him in to the building.

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I understood why Revis held out for $ while being the greatest coverage CB of All Time during his prime and demanding to be paid according and I even understand why Adams wanted a long-term contract with us etc, etc.

But Zach Wilson? This kid is an unproven rookie who's accomplished absolutely nothingness on an NFL level. 

He's a Quarterback and supposed to be "team leader" but yet he's the only Jets rookie unsigned and 1 of only 2 NFL rookies unsigned throughout the entire NFL? That's absolutely disgusting.

This is a bad sign and probably signs of things to come as an offseason punk of a drama queen. 

I also remember pre-draft his own dad was liking tweets that suggest Zach doesn’t want to play for the Jets. And how Zach's family are Patriots fans. Is this Zach's way of sticking it to the Jets?

We just drafted him #2 overall and this is the way he thanks us? By becoming a team distraction?

And I couldn't care less what anyone says he would've signed a long time ago if not for his family being worth over $400,000,000 dollars. This kid couldn't care less about the Jets.

All will be forgiven but if this kid is late to training camp, puts himself as a QUARTERBACK ahead of his teammates and becomes a training camp and team distraction? He can go fk himself. 

I already can't imagine when he begins to hold out during future contract negotiations before leaving us for N.E and his dad's favorite team...

This will be a non story by 1 st week of camp. He’s gonna sign. They all do. 

11 hours ago, Mogglez said:

D4EC8374-0E18-4C02-B0A9-25DC23F51313.thumb.png.85c86811140af60dd103a4e84bd9b49a.png

maybe I was wrong ??‍♂️ 

Yeah...the restaurant pic was in Cali.  She tagged the restaurant in the post and the tag was located in SoCal.

The restaurant pic was before the LAX pic.  So I took the LAX post by Zach as meaning he was leaving LA.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's in NY now.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What does Zach Wilson care for? His family is worth $400 million dollars and he could never play an NFL down of Football and still be set for life. 

He's seriously starting to remind me of JOSH ROSEN (a rich kid of an entitled PRICK).

He should play for free

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I mean this is the Johnsons haggling over contract minutiae that doesn’t matter at all. You made Wilson the second pick of the draft, give him the same contract as Lawrence and move on. 

Why does he deserve the same contract as Trevor Lawrence? He doesn't.

Trevor Lawrence went to two National Championship games with 1 NCAA Championship and 3 NCAA playoff appearances. 

No. He doesn't deserve to be given Trevor Lawrence's contract and should just be THANKFUL he went #2 overall. 

What's next? He's going to demand Patrick Mahomes contract next? 

If this kid is late to training camp and becomes a team distraction he can literally go fk himself and I'd hope James Morgan takes his place while he sits and rots away on the BENCH for 4 years with 0 snaps. 

And come next year? When James Morgan leads us to 0-16 and/or 2-14? We'll draft another QB top 1-2 and we can all laugh @ Zach Wilson riding the bench for 3 years. 

This kid has Josh Rosen written all over his rich kid personality and it's already starting to bother me. 1 of only 2 NFL rookies unsigned? FOH.

6 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

DWC has spammed numerous Jet fan boards, here's his modus operandi:

1 - joins board, starts flaming with posts longer than anything Tolstoy might come up with if he was Jets fan.

2 - is asked politely to tone down the posts, ignores advice.

3 -  gets into arguments, goes out in a blaze of non glory

4 - wash, rinse, repeat.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Bro, I am seriously worried about what happens after he wins us a Super Bowl and then at 37 he decides to Host Jeopardy and contemplates early retirement. Is all of this even worth it???  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

imo it's a bad sign that a Quarterback and supposed to be team leader is the last rookie to sign for our Jets and only 1 of 2 unsigned Rookies within the entire league that's still unsigned and maybe it's true he's from a family worth of over $400 million and he just doesn't give a fk. 

I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come with Zach Wilson being nothing more than a spoiled little punk of an offseason drama queen. 

With all of that said as long as he's on time for training camp I won't hold this against him but God forbid he's not @ training camp and puts himself ahead of every single teammate of his I'm going to begin to question both his leadership qualities/character and his hunger for the game of Football. 

You should probably wait for some actual information prior to extrapolating the worst possible scenario about his character. I doubt offset language is a concern of his since as you mentioned he isn't coming from a economically poor family.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I put it on the team.  What is the possibility of those offsets coming up?  The Jags didn't let it get in the way of signing Lawrence.  Really important for them to get him in to the building.

No. It's on Zach Wilson. He's supposed to be a team leader not a team distraction. 

JD has signed every other Jets rookie. 

Zach Wilson is 1 of only 2 NFL rookies still unsigned. 

JD has been awesome and this is 100% on Zach Wilson because his family is worth $400 million and he couldn't give two craps about being a leader. 

Zach Wilson needs to sign his rookie contract and report to training camp without being late and if not? Roll with James Morgan 2021, draft a QB top 1-2 next year and let Zach Wilson rot away on the bench for the next 4 years. 

JD is not in the business of getting PUNKED by some rich kid spoiled brat who's never been told "NO" before.

And I'm 100% serious. Draft a QB #1 or #2 overall next year and let Zach Wilson throw his own NFL career because as a Jets fan I'm used to losing and really couldn't care less. 

If Zach Wilson is late to training camp and becomes a team distraction after we've recently lost one of our coaches to a tragedy? I'll hope he never plays a single down of NFL football..

• Thumb Down 2

10 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

His dad owns a couple gas stations and he's got brothers and sisters.  He needs a career. 

Having a rich uncle who likes you might open some doors but that's it.  

15 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Revis held out as a rookie too... Did you understand then when he was unproven and accomplished absolutely nothing on an NFL level? Adams wasn't on the last year of his contract. He wanted a new one halfway through his rookie contract. Seems like semantics...