7 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

That’s actually not a bad bet

I'm jumping all over it I'm just waiting for training camp to be over with and will then place my Saleh COY bet before week 1 of preseason. 

I'm putting my lucky # 7's on it $777. 

I placed $777 on Knicks to just make the playoffs under coach Thibs 1st year (look @ my username big believer in Defense) @ +1,400 odds and won back $11,566 (my biggest win ever) and with coach Saleh COY @ +2,000 it'll bring me back $16,317. 

Look @ 2020's 2-14 Jets team stats. 

All coach Saleh has to do is SNIFF the playoffs and he's winning this award (just like coach Thibs did).

1 hour ago, peekskill68 said:

I also think Hennessy was the top ranked long snapper in the league...

Yeah because that's all he did was long snap to our punter because all the Jets ever did was punt and we punted more than any other team too.

If I would've taken a shot of Hennessy (I don't drink) every time Hennessy punted last year? I would've been dead from an overdose of Henny a long time ago. 

#NotImpressed. 

22 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

image.thumb.png.0ec14021df890fc4f41a058526e57844.png

Record

2-14 overall. 

Point Differential: 

32nd. 

Offense:

32nd in points scored. 

32nd in total yards. 

32nd in average yards per play.

32nd in 1st downs. 

32nd in scoring percentage. 

32nd in EXP (expected points contributed by all offense).

32nd in 4th quarter comebacks.

32nd in game winning drives. 

31st in passing attempts. 

31st in total amount plays.

31st in NY/A. 

31st in passing 1st downs.

31st in rushing TDs. 

30th in pass completions.

30th in passing TDs.

30th in completion percentage.

30th in QB Rating.

30th in broken tackles.

29th in passing attempts.

29th in penalty yards against. 

28th in sack percentage allowed.

28th in yards after catch.

27th in average yards per run.

26th in penalties committed.

25th in longest run. 

25th in rushing yards before first contact.

24th in INTs thrown.

24th in sacks allowed.

23rd in rushing yards. 

23rd in 1st down runs. 

22nd in rushing attempts.

21st in 1st downs by penalty.

14th in turnovers. 

Defense

31st in plays allowed against.

31st in 1st downs allowed by penalty.

30th in missed tackles. 

28th in 1st downs allowed.

28th in passing 1st downs allowed.

28th in passing completions allowed.

28th in passing attempts allowed. 

28th in passing yards given up. 

28th in passing TDs allowed. 

27th in penalty yards committed.

27th in yards after catch allowed. 

26th in points allowed. 

26th in INTs created. 

26th in penalties committed.

26th in EXP (expected points contributed by all Defense).

26th in average minutes per drive allowed.

25th in QB pressure percentage.

24th in yards allowed.

24th in rushing attempts allowed. 

24th in turnovers created.

24th in scoring percentage allowed.

24th in points allowed per drive. 

23rd in NY/A. 

23rd in QB knockdown percentage.

22nd in QB pressures.

21st in sacks.

21st in yards per play against. 

20th in QB hurries percentage.

18th in QB knockdowns.

17th in rushing TDs allowed.

16th in QB hurries.

12th in rushing yards allowed.

11th in 1st down runs given up. 

7th in a average yards per rush against.

Special Teams:

32nd in FGs blocked.

32nd in extra points made. 

32nd in KR TDs. 

32nd in PR TDs.

32nd in kickoff attempts.

32nd in punting yards allowed.

32nd in most amount of punts.

32nd in punts returned 20+ yards.

31st in extra point percentage.

30th in punt return yards.

29th in punting net average.

29th in average yards per punt. 

28th in average yards per KR. 

27th in FG percentage.

26th in FGs made. 

25th in average KR yards allowed. 

23rd with punts inside the 20.

22 in FGs attempted.

20th in average yards per punt return.

Etc. Etc. 

image.thumb.png.cb5f3d8900aab75b48f75cbfcd3bcb63.png

From Offense, Defense and Special teams that 2020 team of last year absolutely QUIT under Adam Gase and therefore he will always and forever own his 2-14 trainwreck record of 2020 (just as Rich Kotite still to this day owns his 1-15 disastrous record of 1996) and his 2-14 stink also left our locker room immediately after his firing (just as 1-15's stink immediately left following Kotite's firing).

rawImage.jpg

image.thumb.png.e4c47a270eea1a6e15acadcb80e9cf88.png

All of that to say this.

Robert Saleh @ +2,000 odds for NFL Coach of the Year is the play of the year and not only because $100 pays you $2,100 and/or $1000 pays you $21,000 but because he's already in the drivers seat and that's because from Offense to Defense and to Special Teams? His 2021-2022 Jets can only go one direction, and that's upwards; because it's impossible to do any worse than Adam Gase of 2020. 

image.png.7bf38a8c10760a8149d42bc9ce37a546.png

That man changed my Knicks losing locker room culture around during year #1; and coach Saleh is here to (already) do the same. 

image.thumb.png.e807e176491fbda7cc7f65891764e6d7.png

adam gase had nonething in MAI NYJ at least sala has somethin

image.png.5327030b9ec46a40dbd2a919a4193ad5.png

That's our 16th street game room here in Saint Petersburg (Florida) couple of blocks away from Tropicana field (home of my Rays) where gambling dreams come true! 

Can't wait for NFL Sunday man because coach Saleh is going to cruise to COY award honors @+2000 odds

(don't make the same mistake Knicks non believing fans did here on JN my Jets fans; listen to your boy DWC for once and thnx me later).

🤑 🏈🤑

When I went there to place my Knicks making the playoffs bet I was laughed @ by all the Heat/Magic fans and I can't wait to be laughed out the door with my coach Saleh COY bet by all these Buccaneers fans 😂

That place also becomes a zoo on Saturdays with all of us FSU/Gators/Hurricanes fans all going @ it deep down here in the South!

image.png

On 7/22/2021 at 1:35 AM, Defense Wins Championships said:

No I wasn't. And I wasn't banned. I was suspended for 30 days. But that was weeks/months after the firing of Adam Gase took place (I missed out on nothing). 

It’s very ironic that when you’re active you are the most visible poster here but when you go on a mental health break, I forget about you entirely lol.

I like you don’t get me wrong and you’re fun to jaw with just stating an opinion that I thought was amusing.

Hope you don’t get suspended anymore :) 

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, jgb said:

It’s very ironic that when you’re active you are the most visible poster here but when you go on a mental health break, I forget about you entirely lol.

I like you don’t get me wrong and you’re fun to jaw with just stating an opinion that I thought was amusing.

Hope you don’t get suspended anymore :) 

I take no mental breaks. Not even Adam Gase could get rid of me. 

When I get suspended I run to TGG but man do I hate that place. Talk about BORING. There is literally no traffic there (until I post there and then the freaks come out @ night 🤣). 

That place is a ghost town of like literally 12-15 posters. And 80% of them are from the UK nothing wrong with the UK Jets fans but those guys on TGG are more soccer boys than American football fans dear lord do I hate that boring place. 

I'm glad I got suspended. Because I brought someone from TGG down with me. Pedophile I mean Jetophile. What type of username is that anyways and for her to be a women it's absolutely disgusting.

Long story short (ok EDIT: short story turned long) hate is a strong word but I seriously dislike that lady. I left TGG years ago to escape her and her 12 TGG gang members. What's sad is she literally followed me here with quote after quote. I just ignored her (sometimes I'd respond and call her a crazy cat lady 😺 because I know she loves her dogs🐶🐕 and then continue to ignore her). TLDR; she tried for many of years to get me Perma banned over there and it never worked she even told the mods she was trying to "tickle my feather's".

So when I got banned for 30 days from JN and she received a PERMANENT BAN from the most active and best Jets forum of JN? I jumped into her inbox. I wrote her a novel full of pictures and YouTube videos of "KARMA". I even took it one step further while mushing her face in her JN permanent banning and made a friendly threat 🤣 I told her if she ever quotes me again? I'll create a TGG thread on the main forum and quote/post her disgusting hateful speech that she posted on JN in order to show all her TGG friends what type of disgusting girl she really is and made fun of her Pedophile I mean Jetophile username too. Guess what happened? For the next 30 days? She did not quote me not even one time 🤣

Thnx for reminding me of my JN 30 day suspension because I like you too jgb and if not I would go out of my way to ignore you 24/7 (for the most part) but yeah it STINKS over there and reminded me of...

At the very end? That's me leaving my TGG apt and running for my JN home 🤣 PS Rocky is my favorite movie since a kid even named my pup ROCKY! Bronx Tale a close 2nd. And when I get suspended from JN I yell at my walls like Rocky does! 

18 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I take no mental breaks. Not even Adam Gase could get rid of me. 

When I get suspended I run to TGG but man do I hate that place. Talk about BORING. There is literally no traffic there (until I post there and then the freaks come out @ night 🤣). 

That place is a ghost town of like literally 12-15 posters. And 80% of them are from the UK nothing wrong with the UK Jets fans but those guys on TGG are more soccer boys than American football fans dear lord do I hate that boring place. 

I'm glad I got suspended. Because I brought someone from TGG down with me. Pedophile I mean Jetophile. What type of username is that anyways and for her to be a women it's absolutely disgusting.

Long story short (ok EDIT: short story turned long) hate is a strong word but I seriously dislike that lady. I left TGG years ago to escape her and her 12 TGG gang members. What's sad is she literally followed me here with quote after quote. I just ignored her (sometimes I'd respond and call her a crazy cat lady 😺 because I know she loves her dogs🐶🐕 and then continue to ignore her). TLDR; she tried for many of years to get me Perma banned over there and it never worked she even told the mods she was trying to "tickle my feather's".

So when I got banned for 30 days from JN and she received a PERMANENT BAN from the most active and best Jets forum of JN? I jumped into her inbox. I wrote her a novel full of pictures and YouTube videos of "KARMA". I even took it one step further while mushing her face in her JN permanent banning and made a friendly threat 🤣 I told her if she ever quotes me again? I'll create a TGG thread on the main forum and quote/post her disgusting hateful speech that she posted on JN in order to show all her TGG friends what type of disgusting girl she really is and made fun of her Pedophile I mean Jetophile username too. Guess what happened? For the next 30 days? She did not quote me not even one time 🤣

Thnx for reminding me of my JN 30 day suspension because I like you too jgb and if not I would go out of my way to ignore you 24/7 (for the most part) but yeah it STINKS over there and reminded me of...

At the very end? That's me leaving my TGG apt and running for my JN home 🤣 PS Rocky is my favorite movie since a kid even named my pup ROCKY! Bronx Tale a close 2nd. And when I get suspended from JN I yell at my walls like Rocky does! 

God you suck

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

God you suck

I just hope my $777 Robert Saleh Coach of the Year award bet @ +2,000 odds doesn't "suck"; because a free $16,317 sure wouldn't suck. 

Knicks paid me and my family last year and now it's our Jets turn to pay us this year (I feel it).

IMG_20210724_002719.thumb.jpg.2ff7df6bf47bb4e5c129d4c77d6d4aad.jpg

You know what sucks? Watching these Olympians playing shooting darts @ 12:30 am before enjoying my Saturday and Sunday off 😂🤑🤣

I'm definitely not confident enough to bet on this sucky sport 💩

6 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Bibliophile. Cinephile. Audiophile. The fact that you make such an association says a lot more about you than her.