Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Did the rookies actually report this week? Usually we get updates from the beat guys, or at least something from the team. Given that Wilson isn’t signed yet, I’m curious as to whether he showed up or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Did the rookies actually report this week? Usually we get updates from the beat guys, or at least something from the team. Given that Wilson isn’t signed yet, I’m curious as to whether he showed up or not.

They reported but no practice yet.  That's why the AVT and Moore deals got done.  Got 'em in the building and put pen to paper.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Did the rookies actually report this week? Usually we get updates from the beat guys, or at least something from the team. Given that Wilson isn’t signed yet, I’m curious as to whether he showed up or not.

According to social media Zack was in Utah yesterday (Thursday).

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TommyT said:

According to social media Zack was in Utah yesterday (Thursday).

His mom said that he went back to Jersey last Saturday on a social media post yesterday discussing when they heard about the Knapp news.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2021 at 10:36 AM, TommyT said:

According to social media Zack was in Utah yesterday (Thursday).

Dont know where you got that but he was in NJ last Saturday according to something I read

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2021 at 6:54 PM, Flea Flicking Frank said:

There’s no such thing as a dumb question

Ive sat in classes when the prof asked if there were any questions and some business meetings where I would have vehemently disagreed with your statement

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2021 at 5:44 PM, Mogglez said:

His mom said that he went back to Jersey last Saturday on a social media post yesterday discussing when they heard about the Knapp news.

Are you on your communities stalker list?   :) 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Snook said:

So, you’re following Zach’s mom on social media? Boy , do we need this season to start. Lol

Better yet:

We follow each other.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, flgreen said:

Are you on your communities stalker list?   :) 

Nah, just your neighborhood MILF Hunter list.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

She will never leave her husband for you she wouldn't even touch you with a 10 foot pole 😂💈😂

American Housewife Greg Otto GIF by ABC Network

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Dont know where you got that but he was in NJ last Saturday according to something I read

His girlfriend posted a pic of them in a restaurant in Southern California on Friday. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

His girlfriend posted a pic of them in a restaurant in Southern California on Friday. 

Could be.  Could still have been in NJ like his mom said on Saturday, no?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...