F- Adams he's a self!sh piece of sh!t, greatest Jets safety ever Victor Green

2 minutes ago, Loki757 said:

Why are we still posting about Jamal Adams?

Exactly as if we don't already have enough Jamal Adams threads. 

It's like some fans can't appreciate using our 1st and 3rd from Seattle for Jamal and absolutely stealing the #1 rated interior O-lineman in order to play alongside of Becton in Alijah Vera-Tucker. 

What's more pathetic is that these fans are talking more about "Jamal Adams" than they are discussing which 2022 1st round prospects they want with Seattle's pick. 

And I loved ? Victor Green ? but the way he signed with the New England Patriots was absolutely disgusting.

39 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Exactly as if we don't already have enough Jamal Adams threads. 

It's like some fans can't appreciate using our 1st and 3rd from Seattle for Jamal and absolutely stealing the #1 rated interior O-lineman in order to play alongside of Becton in Alijah Vera-Tucker. 

What's more pathetic is that these fans are talking more about "Jamal Adams" than they are discussing which 2022 1st round prospects they want with Seattle's pick. 

And I loved ? Victor Green ? but the way he signed with the New England Patriots was absolutely disgusting.

It’s a business. Someone pays you and you take the money. Straw and Doc played for the Yankees. Unforgivable. But what you gonna do. It doesn’t take away what they did with the Mets. Farve played with the Vikings. Jason Taylor signed with the Jets. Shaun Ellis played with the Pats. Curtis was traded to the Jets. Wow. It happens. 

Just now, Maynard13 said:

It’s a business. Someone pays you and you take the money. Straw and Doc played for the Yankees. Unforgivable. But what you gonna do. It doesn’t take away what they did with the Mets. Farve played with the Vikings. Jadon Taylor signed with the Jets.  Wow. It happens. 

Jason Taylor uggghhhhh

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Adams stinks in coverage, stinks with the ball in the air,

is a pu$$y  against the run coming at him. As a teammate

a self-absorbed selfish crap-head Any player who wants the entire

pie, tells his teammates I got mine,  I don't care if you

other guys have to eat sh!t. Greenie was a ferocious player a great

team guy, and gets points from me for throwing loud mouth strength

coach John Lott  through a glass shower door

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Is this even a question?

of course Green was better

Victor Green got 25 interceptions during his 11 year NFL career.  Jamal Adams has 2 interceptions in his 4 years in the NFL.  What else do you need to know?

• Upvote 1

On 7/24/2021 at 9:42 AM, Alka said:

Victor Green got 25 interceptions during his 11 year NFL career.  Jamal Adams has 2 interceptions in his 4 years in the NFL.  What else do you need to know?

Ok and in (ONLY) Jamal's 4 year career he already has more All-Pro's than Green (3 vs 0).

More Pro-Bowls than Green (3 vs 0). 

More tackles for loss than Green (39 vs. 10). 

More sacks than (21.5 vs. 7.). 

Only two fewer Fumbles Forced than Green (7 vs. 9).

More Defensive TDs than Green (2 vs. 0). 

Etc. Etc. 

Like it or not but Jamal Adams is on pace for a HOF Career and Green even though I loved him wasn't even All-Pro let alone Pro Bowler worthy. 

So please stop over hyping Green in order to slight Adams. Green wasn't even good enough to land us two 1st round picks + a 3rd round pick. 

Green's 1st 4 years in the league = 242 tackles, 5.0 sacks, 2 Forced Fumbles and 0 Defensive TDs. 3 INTs.   

Adams 1st 4 years in the league = 356 tackles, 21.5 sacks, 7 Forced Fumbles and 2 Defensive TDs. 2 INTs.

????

Some of you guys are nothing more than a bunch of Jamal Adams haters because after Green's 1st 4 NFL years Jamal Adams absolutely EMBARRASS him. 

Jamal Adams has another 7 years to continue his HOF trajectory while "Victor Green" never even made 1 freaking pro bowl (because us NYJ fans didn't even vote for him). 

I loved Victor Green but he was absolutely nothingness during his first 4 years.

• Thumb Down 4

43 minutes ago, slats said:

Green was an UDFA and had more interceptions at this stage of their careers than the #6 overall pick. Green earned his way onto the field, Adams was handed it. Pro bowls and all pros are political, and Adams singular greatest strength is as a self-promoter. It’s easy when you’re a high pick. When low valued positions are drafted high, they get an outsized amount of attention. Adams is a blowhard, and if Seattle does wind up paying him, it will just add to their regret. 

The same can be said for each and every All-Time top 10 draft picks at every position; so I guess they were all "handed it and never earned it". 

I guess Joe Namath and Mekhi Becton and everyone else etc were all "given it" and never had to "earn it" due to being GREAT in college ???

Stop it. 

Jamal Adams 1st 4 years: 

58 games played. 

356 tackles (269 solo). 

39 tackles for loss. 

28 passed defended. 

21.5 sacks. 

7 Forced Fumbles. 

2 INTs. 

2 Defensive TDs. 

25 years old heading into 5th season (3 All-Pro's and 3 Pro Bowls).

Vs. 

?

Victor Green's 1st 4 years: 

59 games played. 

319 tackles tackles (242 solo).

0 tackles for loss. 

2 passes defended. 

2.0 sacks. 

2 Forced Fumbles. 

3 INTs. 

0 Defensive TDs. 

28 years old heading into 5th season (0 All-Pros and 0 Pro Bowls).

Not only does Jamal Adams statistical production blow Green out if the waters throughout their first 4 years (outside of a whooping 1 INT) but Jamal Adams IS 3 YEARS YOUNGER THAN GREEN WAS HEADING INTO THEIR 5TH SEASON! 

Jamal still has another 3 years of developing in comparison to Victor Green at this stage of their careers ?

PS: And if Victor Green didn't absolutely stink in High School he wouldn't have went to AKRON! ? And maybe if he didn't absolutely suck @ AKRON he wouldn't have gone undrafted ?

Jamal Adams is way more impactful than "Victor Green" was and especially during their 1st 4 years while being 3 years YOUNGER ?

And don't you dare say anything was ever "given" to Jamal Adams because he was a 5 star recruit out of High School

Player Rating

247SPORTS COMPOSITE®

And still to this day ranks as a top 20 All-Time LSU Player (offense/ defense combined). 

Which is why he was considered #1 overall worthy and top 10 by every Draft expect heading into the draft. 

He was "given nothing" and earned everything he's ever received in life. 

Victor Green SUCKS compared to Jamal Adams!

18 minutes ago, undertow said:

Victor Green was the Mickey Schuler of safties.

He was so "awesome" during his 8-8, 6-10, 3-13, 1-15 and 8-8 seasons before leaving us like a little bitch for NEW ENGLAND ???

And in 1998 it was all Bill Parcells and nothing to do with "Victor Green". 

I loved Green but he's absolute crap compared to Jamal Adams and the NFL writers who voted players into All-Pro's do not lie. Pro Is popularity contest but All-Pro's are earned by professional sports writers and all of NY loved Green but never bothered even voting him into 1 single Pro Bowl ???

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

The same can be said for each and every All-Time top 10 draft picks at every position; so I guess they were all "handed it and never earned it". 

I guess Joe Namath, Curtis Martin, Mekhi Becton etc were all "given it" and never had to "earn it" due to being GREAT in college ???

Stop it. 

Jamal Adams 1st 4 years: 

58 games played. 

356 tackles (269 solo). 

39 tackles for loss. 

28 passed defended. 

21.5 sacks. 

7 Forced Fumbles. 

2 INTs. 

2 Defensive TDs. 

25 years old heading into 5th season (3 All-Pro's and 3 Pro Bowls).

Vs. 

?

Victor Green's 1st 4 years: 

59 games played. 

319 tackles tackles (242 solo).

0 tackles for loss. 

2 passes defended. 

2.0 sacks. 

2 Forced Fumbles. 

3 INTs. 

0 Defensive TDs. 

28 years old heading into 5th season (0 All-Pros and 0 Pro Bowls).

Not only does Jamal Adams statistical production blow Green out if the waters throughout their first 4 years (outside of a whooping 1 INT) but Jamal Adams IS 3 YEARS YOUNGER THAN GREEN WAS HEADING INTO THEIR 5TH SEASON! 

Jamal still has another 3 years of developing in comparison to Victor Green at this stage of their careers ?

PS: And if Victor Green didn't absolutely stink in High School he wouldn't have went to AKRON! ? And maybe if he didn't absolutely suck @ AKRON he wouldn't have gone undrafted ?

Jamal Adams is 1way more impactful than "Victor Green" was. 

And don't you dare say anything was ever "given" to Jamal Adams because he was a 5 star recruit out of High School

Player Rating

247SPORTS COMPOSITE®

And still to this day ranks as a top 20 All-Time LSU Player (offense) defense combined). 

Which is why we was considered #1 overall worthy and top 10 by every Draft expect heading into the draft. 

He was "given nothing" and earned everything he's ever received in life. 

Victor Green SUCKS compared to Jamal Adams!

Your lists bore me to tears. Your conclusion is bull****. You’re fighting to compare a former UDFA to a #6 overall pick. Go for it. Some players deserve to be drafted that high, some don’t. Taking a safety that high was pure stupidity. Getting two first rounders back for him from some other dummies? Brilliant. 

Adams is nothing special as an athlete. He plays the lowest valued position on defense. He’s imminently replaceable, which is why his position is valued so poorly. The world is littered with guys who are 6’, 210, and run a 4.55. What he brings is motor and intelligence, but when you enter the league as nothing special physically, that only lasts so long. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, slats said:

Your lists bore me to tears. Your conclusion is bull****. You’re fighting to compare a former UDFA to a #6 overall pick. Go for it. Some players deserve to be drafted that high, some don’t. Taking a safety that high was pure stupidity. Getting two first rounders back for him from some other dummies? Brilliant. 

Adams is nothing special as an athlete. He plays the lowest valued position on defense. He’s imminently replaceable, which is why his position is valued so poorly. The world is littered with guys who are 6’, 210, and run a 4.55. What he brings is motor and intelligence, but when you enter the league as nothing special physically, that only lasts so long. 

Our NEW YORK JETS DEFENSE fell off a cliff without him in every statistical category known to mankind without him. 

And I could post 2019's top 10 Defense with him compared to 2020's bottom 25 Defense without him but it'll be a waste of time. 

Victor Green sucked in High school. He sucked @ Akron and went undrafted because of it. 

Comparing Victor Greens 1st 4 years to Jamal's 1st 4 years is an absolute joke. 

And PS: I never wanted Jamal Adams #6 overall but I'm not going to hate him (like you do) all because Maccagnan made the pick and if he didn't go #6 overall another team would've selected him top 10 and then we wouldn't have Alijah Vera-Tucker or 2022's Seattle's first round pick. 

Jerry Jones loved Darren Woodson and was willing to give a 1st for him and Seattle's Defense was so 2019 atrocious they were willing to give two 1sts + a 3rd. 

If not for Jamal Adams, Zach Wilson wouldn't have Alijah Vera-Tucker and GMs wouldn't have been lining up to give us 1st round picks without Jamal's on field performance as a JET!

You guys are about to make me bump his 1st All-Pro selection thread up just so I can laugh at the one's who loved him as a Jet and then hate him as a Seahawks I'm reading the thread now and it's super funny ?

If you or anyone knows anything about the game of Football you understand the difference between a SS and a FS so why aren't I seeing you nitpicking that PUNK Marcus Maye due to a "lack of INTs" who we passed on Dalvin Cook for and a supposedly a "BALL HAWKING FREE SAFETY" with a whooping 6 career INTs heading into year #5??

Marcus Maye can't even net us a 4th round pick.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Player Rating

247SPORTS COMPOSITE®

And still to this day ranks as a top 20 All-Time LSU Player (offense/ defense combined). 

Which is why he was considered #1 overall worthy and top 10 by every Draft expect heading into the draft. 

To show how useless some of these rankings are look who’s #50 on your Texas list. Who would you rather have #5 or #50 ?

11 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Our NEW YORK JETS DEFENSE fell off a cliff without him in every statistical category known to mankind without him. 

And I could post 2019's top 10 Defense with him compared to 2020's bottom 25 Defense without him but it'll be a waste of time. 

Victor Green sucked in High school. He sucked @ Akron and went undrafted because of it. 

Comparing Victor Greens 1st 4 years to Jamal's 1st 4 years is an absolute joke. 

And PS: I never wanted Jamal Adams #6 overall but I'm not going to hate him (like you do) all because Maccagnan made the pick and if he didn't go #6 overall another team would've selected him top 10 and then we wouldn't have Alijah Vera-Tucker or 2022's Seattle's first round pick. 

Jerry Jones loved Darren Woodson and was willing to give a 1st for him and Seattle's Defense was so 2019 atrocious they were willing to give two 1sts + a 3rd. 

If not for Jamal Adams, Zach Wilson wouldn't have Alijah Vera-Tucker and GMs wouldn't have been lining up to give us 1st round picks without Jamal's on field performance as a JET!

You guys are about to make me bump his 1st All-Pro selection thread up just so I can laugh at the one's who loved him as a Jet and then hate him as a Seahawks I'm reading the thread now and it's super funny ?

If you or anyone knows anything about the game of Football you understand the difference between a SS and a FS so why aren't I seeing you nitpicking that PUNK Marcus Maye due to a "lack of INTs" who we passed on Dalvin Cook for and a supposedly a "BALL HAWKING FREE SAFETY" with a whooping 6 career INTs heading into year #5??

Marcus Maye can't even net us a 4th round pick.

Lol, you’re all over the map. Jamal Adams is gonna be out of the league at @ 30. He knows it, you don’t. But that’s why he’s desperately trying to cash in, because this is his only chance. 

Also, this anus shot his way off the Jets under the guise of needing to get paid (he still hasn’t a year later) so, “as a Jet fan,” why do you feel the need to continue to defend him? No one here would mind if you tossed your Zach Thomas jersey for a Russell Wilson. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, slats said:

Lol, you’re all over the map. Jamal Adams is gonna be out of the league at @ 30. He knows it, you don’t. But that’s why he’s desperately trying to cash in, because this is his only chance. 

Also, this anus shot his way off the Jets under the guise of needing to get paid (he still hasn’t a year later) so, “as a Jet fan,” why do you feel the need to continue to defend him? No one here would mind if you tossed your Zach Thomas jersey for a Russell Wilson. 

I'm absolutely in love with the trade and super thankful for Alijah Vera-Tucker and can't wait to see who we draft with his 1st round pick from Seattle next year of 2022 too; it's going to be fun rooting against Seattle next year while playing mock draft GM. 

But that doesn't mean I'm going to crap all over him and all because he's no longer a Jet while acting and pretending as if he isn't a top 100 NFL player and/or future HOF SS.