Becton arrives

3 hours ago, thshadow said:

Anyone that thought he was going to arrive out of shape couldn't have been more wrong.

Looks like the Duke has worked him hard over the last month or so.  If you look at the picture of Becton and AVT together from OTA's, Becton had a huge gut. It's gone.

Kudo's to The Duke, and to Becton.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Warfish said:

If you can honestly tell how "in shape" he is by that, you're a better man than I am.  /shrug.

Or that he was out of shape a month ago.  You know before he went on some crazed workout regimen that completely transformed his body.  

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Or that he was out of shape a month ago.  You know before he went on some crazed workout regimen that completely transformed his body.  

To be clear, I'm not making any judgement of Becton here whatsoever.

I'm just being honest, I cannot tell in any meaningful way how in shape or not in shape he is from watching that short video.

If you all can, great.  

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Warfish said:

If you can honestly tell how "in shape" he is by that, you're a better man than I am.  /shrug.

Well one things seems clear based on that video, if I bumped into him on the street, I would probably pass on "GET OUTTA MY WAY FATTY!!!!!" and instead go with something like "excuse me sir, my bad"

I think his shoulder is bigger than my head.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

To be clear, I'm not making any judgement of Becton here whatsoever.

I'm just being honest, I cannot tell in any meaningful way how in shape or not in shape he is from watching that short video.

If you all can, great.  

Which is why I was agreeing with you.  People see what they want to see.  Did the same thing with Zach, saw a pic of him throwing in Fl and some were saying he put on a lot of muscle since his pro day a month earlier.  Sure they could tell off of a picture

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Warfish said:

He's 6'7", 364 (or thereabouts).

I'm 6'5", 425 (or thereabouts).

If I bump into him on the street, we likely reach critical mass, internal pressure exceeds external force, gravity starts an inevitable inward collapse, nothing can stop it now, a singularity if formed and a great explosion occurs, and a new black hole is formed.  New York is destroyed.  We are one, and we have a cool shiny accretion disk now.

R.89f3b450b913e5b0939baf3efd9adb4f?rik=C

Warfish ——-> jealous 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

To play devil's advocate here, there is a pic of Becton from OTAs in a similar angle and he very clearly has a noticeable guy. He does not here. I would say he has lost several inches on his weight and in general looks leaner. He might not be that much less in weight if he also added muscle but he definitely looks slimmer and more toned to my eye

2 hours ago, thshadow said:

Anyone that thought he was going to arrive out of shape couldn't have been more wrong.

Am I the only one looking at his feet? I think he needs orthotics for that left foot. His "plant" seems to make it prone to injury. And get him out of those crocs and into sneakers or something with more support!

• Upvote 1