Training Camp Tweets ‘21 7/28(Zach Wilson-less edition)

Perine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My surprise of camp.  Kid is going to blow up over the next few weeks.
Sounds like Morgan looks good out there.  Very positive news!
Did he have an engine implanted in his ass over the offseason??

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m just not feeling like it’s going to take that long. If it goes well into August, it’s more than just offset language if you ask me. He’ll be in there soon.

Would absolutely love to be wrong.  That said, this is Joey Bosa’s agent that we’re talking about.  Joey’s was a four week holdout that only ended because his agent pulled a good cop/bad cop move and transferred the negotiations to someone else within the agency.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Hate to say it but mims might be a bust. I know this angers some of you but there are signs

Put me down as concerned and would be very disappointed if that turns out to be true. Was so excited about that selection.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

You're kidding yourself if you think only Jets fans are complaining. The whole league is laughing at how pathetic our front office is acting.

Not the whole league just the Pats, Fins and Bills fans.  

• Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

If Lawrence, Lance, AND Fields got it removed, I can almost guarantee that this isn’t going to happen.  

I think it’s time we start worrying that this might go well into August.

Time to trade for Foles.

42 minutes ago, Lith said:

Time for Zach to tell his agent to give up the offset language; get the best deal you can in timing of bonus payments and get me to camp. 

The guy in front of him and the guy behind him in the draft have concessions on offsets in their contract. Good luck with Zach just saying, "it's cool."

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Lith said:

Time for Zach to tell his agent to give up the offset language; get the best deal you can in timing of bonus payments and get me to camp. 

This TBH

Everyone coming for JD but where's the accountability for Wilson's team? What makes him above the precedent that's been set by the curreny braintrust?

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Joe D is out on the field watching practice.  Not on the phones trying to get zach here.  This could be awhile.

Hopefully Zach’s at around 35,000 ft and can’t receive any calls.

5 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

This TBH

Everyone coming for JD but where's the accountability for Wilson's team? What makes him above the precedent that's been set by the curreny braintrust?

The fact that three of his fellow rookie QBs had it removed, including two guys drafted after him?

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Guys bust all the time

dewayne robertson also had bad camp stories. He busted. It happens. I wish i could live life in your happy bubble

Can you gives Mims a chance to prove himself here before throwing him off Niagara Falls. OMG ? The kid has played 1/4 of a season, had to deal with an injury to start his rookie season, had to deal with NO preseason training, had to deal with one of the NFL’s WORST QB’s, had to deal with an imbecilic HC in Gase, had to deal with the Covid-19  mess that turned the NFL upside down backwards. Yet here you are with your high and mighty BS. Wow just WoW. Let’s see him play for a couple years and see how he develops. JD is NOT just going to toss Mims off into the night. He was his 2nd round pick. That would be beyond moronic. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

47 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Yes, I'm known to be a huge homer, who is always extremely positive in my happy Jets bubble.   lmfao

You declared a player a possible bust because he dropped a pass on day 1 of camp.  Nothing more, nothing less.  This same kid made numerous contested catches in traffic last year in actual NFL games but screw all that because you read a tweet today! 

No thats your assumption

The guy has been less than spectacular. Hes been demoted to 2nd team. He let aball go through his hands on day 1 of camp.

I never said he WAS a bust i just said he might and that it doesnt look too promising.

stop making up nonsense. You know im right anyways. Hence your rage

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Can you gives Mims a chance to prove himself here before throwing him off Niagara Falls. OMG ? The kid has played 1/4 of a season, had to deal with an injury to start his rookie season, had to deal with NO preseason training, had to deal with one of the NFL’s WORST QB’s, had to deal with an imbecilic HC in Gase, had to deal with the Covid-19  mess that turned the NFL upside down backwards. Yet here you are with your high and mighty BS. Wow just WoW. Let’s see him play for a couple years and see how he develops. JD is NOT just going to toss Mims off into the night. He was his 2nd round pick. That would be beyond moronic. 

Sure ill give him a chance. 
Did i ever say cut him now? 
Its not my decision anyways!

jesus christ u say someone might bust and all the babies come out pouting

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

These practices do matter. They are installing the offense. They won’t repeat thing’s for Zach. He’ll have to catch up. 

the longer his body acclimates to the west coast time zone the tougher it will be to fly back, deal with jets lag, and start learning. 

just a stupid situation all around 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

No thats your assumption

The guy has been less than spectacular. Hes been demoted to 2nd team. He let aball go through his hands on day 1 of camp.

I never said he WAS a bust i just said he might and that it doesnt look too promising.

stop making up nonsense. You know im right anyways. Hence your rage

Wait What Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

These practices do matter. They are installing the offense. They won’t repeat thing’s for Zach. He’ll have to catch up. 

the longer his body acclimates to the west coast time zone the tougher it will be to fly back, deal with jets lag, and start learning. 

just a stupid situation all around 

They matter more for a rookie QB, especially when we have no veteran on the roster who could fill in early in the season until he's ready.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I am fine with it.  Vets on the first team.  Davis, Cole and Crowder.  Let the young guys, Mims and Moore earn their spots.

That's one way to look at it.  Another is that Mims is the incumbent and it looks like Cole has passed him.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  We are certainly going to be seeing a bunch of all of them and hopefully they will make it out of camp, unlike 2020. 

• Upvote 1