Kelvin Benjamin released from Giants for stealing food from facility

40 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

I agree that most people stealing food are probably hungry but I had a rich friend at our Ivy League school who was suspended for stealing boxes of cereal from the refectory (more than once) -- all the while they were going out to dinner nearly every night at fancy restaurants that I couldn't afford.  Some people do it just because they can, or for a thrill. 

YO DUDE WHY YOU GOT TO TELL ON ME!!!!

IT'S MEEEEeeeeeeeee

:) 

24 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

If you think the food thing is real.. you should re-evaluate your life. Teams will prepare meals for players to take home. 

The teams must be relieved when players let them make their food for home. These are 20 something year olds. Doritoes and pizza is the alternative. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

I heard the giants have a vintage stash of these. Dont blame the guy at all..... Id load up on these and printer paper

19CEC8F3-C296-4963-AC78-4534DE4F8CE4.png

yum although I used to be addicted to old recipe softer cake and creamier filling Suzy Q's

Hostess Brings Back Suzy Q's | Southern Living

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, freestater said:

The teams must be relieved when players let them make their food for home. These are 20 something year olds. Doritoes and pizza is the alternative. 

Yep, I am pretty sure that teams would be strongly in favor of hiring enough chefs to prepare meals for every single player. Their personnel will often work with the people who prepare the player's food as well if the player can't or doesn't want to use the team prepared meals. 

What was the Hostess poison that had chocolate cake/icing, cream inside and peanut butter? Kind of like a cake version of Reeses. Whatever they were called, I'm glad I can't find them - I eat enough high quality pastries to kill me off early as it is.

1 hour ago, Bungaman said:

What was the Hostess poison that had chocolate cake/icing, cream inside and peanut butter? Kind of like a cake version of Reeses. Whatever they were called, I'm glad I can't find them - I eat enough high quality pastries to kill me off early as it is.

Funny Bones I think 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Apparently he was stealing a lot of food: coaches asked him to lose weight because he was heavy after OTA's, and he came in even heavier than when he left. He was going to be fined, didn't like that, protested loudly, and then was told he was history. The guy does have a knack for endearing himself to others: it's going to be tough for him to get another crack at the NFL given his track record.

• Upvote 2