Kelvin Benjamin released from Giants for stealing food from facility

On 7/28/2021 at 6:48 PM, Bungaman said:

What was the Hostess poison that had chocolate cake/icing, cream inside and peanut butter? Kind of like a cake version of Reeses. Whatever they were called, I'm glad I can't find them - I eat enough high quality pastries to kill me off early as it is.

download.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 7/28/2021 at 3:44 PM, SouthernJet said:

I saw a few IBMers fired over this,, it was break room food but they were caught around quitting time when most folks left putting 12 packs soda, popcorn boxes, candy etc into over sized backpacks..

Idiots,, losing probably at the time, quite a few years back,  150K year job over soda

i read in the post today that a LIRR conductor got caught pocketing tickets to give to friends for refunds. guy lost 150k a year job over that. people are stupid.

34 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

download.jpeg

Thank you. Wholesome goodness from my youth. No wonder I ended up shorter than my father. Him eating thin soup during the Depression growing up didn't stunt his growth like those pseudo baked good did mine. I'm surprised I still have my original organs.

Reminds me of a day I was at Giants training camp for work reasons, back around 1988 when they were at Fairleigh Dickinson University. I’m standing outside the team cafeteria watching the players and coaches come out after eating dinner, when all of a sudden Bill Belichick strolls out with a bunch of oranges cradled against his chest. Thought it was kind of funny, and knowing he was a football nerd, I figured he was stocking up for an all-night game planning session. Anyway, it was a memory that stuck. 

But the point is, wtf? Did Benjamin steel a tractor trailer full of salmon steaks or something?

EDIT: Ah, OK, it was a fake. But what is the statute of limitations on orange theft?

3 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t we have a tight end that was caught punching the clown in the supermarket parking lot glass houses guys glass houses

Yup Kellen Winslow Jr he also did some other horrific things I dont want to mention.