GETTING THAT SICK SOJ FEELING

TMAC

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

What is Yall?  This is New York, son.  We don’t eat rabbit in these parts.

SAR I

Y’all has been repurposed by younger generations as a more inclusive term than “aye yo you guys”. 

Evolve, puny human.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Y’all has been repurposed by younger generations as a more inclusive term than “aye yo you guys”. 

Evolve, puny human.

Yo, I gots three youngins under the age of 24 and nun a dem eva said “yall” to mees not even ones. 

SAR I

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Yo, I gots three youngins under the age of 24 and nun a dem eva said “yall” to mees not even ones. 

SAR I

Weird. You seem like the type of guy that would raise children who are concerned with inclusion and representation, too.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, JETSALLDAY24X said:

What does that have to do with anything? Lol Darnold missed the first 3 practices his rookie year. Did that magically stunt his development? These first few practices are glorified mini camp practices. Is it annoying? Sure, But I do not share the same doom and gloom mindset as some on here. 

Set him back 3 years.

5 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Just LOL at comparing Rodgers and Jackson's situation to Wilson. They know their offences backwards, they're not supposed to be leading a transition into a new era. They're not playing with every teammate for the first time. The lengths people will go to to justify this are hilarious. Rodgers is actually in camp too. 

Watson is another level of f*cked and yeah I'm pretty sure Houston fans are pretty upset about that. Maybe actually look for yourself. 

But keep saying there's nothing to see here. It's not a big deal that Wilson is the only first round rookie unsigned. Two weeks before he should be starting a preseason game. It's a shambles, it reflects horribly on the organization as evidenced by the 31 other fanbases laughing at how ridiculous it all is. 

Playing with his teammates for the first time? Weren't they just playinlg together in shorts a month ago? Lmao no different then what they would of been yesterday in practice. 

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

What is Yall?  This is New York, son.  We don’t eat rabbit in these parts.

SAR I

This is funny coming from a distinguished gentleman such as yourself.

Rabbit isnt hillbilly meat. Its #1. Nothing finer. You sound like you actually eat and enjoy ::gulp:: beef and even chicken

11 hours ago, adb280z said:

Why aren't you worried that Jets are concerned that they might cut their new franchise QB?  

That is a distinct possibility, and as an organization their responsibility is to 52 other players at the very minimum.  

Our FQB doesn't have faith in himself?

4 hours ago, HighPitch said:

This is funny coming from a distinguished gentleman such as yourself.

Rabbit isnt hillbilly meat. Its #1. Nothing finer. You sound like you actually eat and enjoy ::gulp:: beef and even chicken

Ever have Cuy? It’s not bad but lot of bones for very little meat. 

This place in the deep off-season is a hive of scum and villainy.... Actually more like a hive of depression and emotional immaturity.... But we wouldn't have it any other way.?

I mean it is always is like this but it's amplified when there is little to no meaningful football to talk about.

On 7/29/2021 at 11:44 AM, hawk said:

That is a distinct possibility, and as an organization their responsibility is to 52 other players at the very minimum.  

Our FQB doesn't have faith in himself?

How many Top 2 QBs get cut before their rookie deal is done?