It’s negligence Wilson isn’t at camp

1 hour ago, NYJ1 said:

I do? Here is what BUSINESS Mr. Elhai handles... You might want to pay attention to the fact that everything listed is business with clients EXTERIOR to the organization. Lol

Hymie Elhai begins his second season as the president of the New York Jets after his appointment by Chairman & CEO Christopher Johnson in 2019. Now in his 21st year with the organization, Elhai has ascended to his role as a result of hard work, dedication and a commitment to the New York Jets.

Overseeing all team business operations, Elhai brings his balance and perspective to those various departments, including Communications, Community Relations, Corporate & Premium Partnerships, Events & Game Operations, Facilities, Finance, Information Technology, Legal & Human Resources, Marketing, Security and Ticketing.

So once again just so you can understand, the salary cap and EVERYTHING to do with it including fine print on contracts is 100% Joe Douglas' responsibility as GM. It really is amazing how you and Slats can be so delusional about your nonsense conspiracy theories.

You certainly do extrapolate quite a conclusion from a parsing of information. Love the way you characterize anyone who disagrees with your outlandish assumptions as engaging in conspiracy theories, except you know...when you're posting them. What a ******* toolbox. 

o brother GIF by hero0fwar

2 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

Oh, so I guess EVERYTHING everyone reads about how the organization is structured is fake, right? Lol Smoke crack much?

If I snorted methamphetamine for the next 10 years I’d still have enough brain cells left to know the “s” in “Lol Smoke crack much?  Shouldn’t be capitalized.  

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, freestater said:

You certainly do extrapolate quite a conclusion from a parsing of information. Love the way you characterize anyone who disagrees with your outlandish assumptions as engaging in conspiracy theories, except you know...when you're posting them. What a ******* toolbox. 

So in other words, you have ZERO argument against the facts  just showed to you in black and white so you try getting me on an autocorrect? But it still does not change facts. I feel like I'm dealing with a 6 year old.

8 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

So in other words, you have ZERO argument against the facts  just showed to you in black and white so you try getting me on an autocorrect? But it still does not change facts. I feel like I'm dealing with a 6 year old.

You haven't shown any facts that back up your absurd claim. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

Gobbledygook 

• Upvote 1