‘21 Training Camp Tweets 7/29 (Zach Wilson is still in California probably Edition)

13 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

sounds exactly like i thought it would sound honestly. Its going to happen sooner rather than later. I would be on him being there by sat. 

I'm told they've cleared the biggest hurdle. Would hope to hear something within the next 24 hrs. Emotional rollercoaster is going to start climbing soon. I'm sure he's anxious to get to work. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Plenty of negative national attention

Where?

Theres nothing being reported on this in Florida.  Not a peep.  And its Dolphins country where you could see it happening given how much they absolutely hate the Jets

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I'm told they've cleared the biggest hurdle. Would hope to hear something within the next 24 hrs. Emotional rollercoaster is going to start climbing soon. I'm sure he's anxious to get to work. 

Thanks for the update.  It's a bit disappointing that after clearing the biggest hurdle he is *still* missing practices...  I thought you'd normally work out the minor stuff first, or at least very quickly after...

6 minutes ago, thshadow said:

Thanks for the update.  It's a bit disappointing that after clearing the biggest hurdle he is *still* missing practices...  I thought you'd normally work out the minor stuff first, or at least very quickly after...

Can’t pretend like “I’ve been there”, but wouldn’t shock me to hear they parked the rest until the big obstacles were settled. And maybe the big handshake meant conceding on a few minor things. 

Either way, 3-4 days missed will be long forgotten in a couple weeks time

26 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I think i know youre source ?  I also may have released that same info as well 

• Haha 1

Positives so far:

-Zack is back!

-Carter, perine and other rbs look strong.  Very deep group.

-Lawson is a monster and applying pressure early.

-Becton got through 2 practices and is still healthy.

-Morgan looks like he is coming along nicely and could be our long term back up.

-Crowder is not going to go in the fetal position and have his spot taken.  

-Joe D is the man

Negatives so far:

-Fant is not getting the opportunity to win the RT job

-Greg Knapp (RIP)

• Upvote 4

The DJ guy is clearly biased against the Jets whether he means to or not. Idk about you guys but if I landed a beat reporter job covering the Pats or fins I would have a hard time not being overly negative whenever given the chance and taking little slights against the team whenever possible. I've been raised to hate those colors/ logos

4 minutes ago, Cp561 said:

The DJ guy is clearly biased against the Jets whether he means to or not. Idk about you guys but if I landed a beat reporter job covering the Pats or fins I would have a hard time not being overly negative whenever given the chance and taking little slights against the team whenever possible. I've been raised to hate those colors/ logos

You don't like red, white and blue?  WTF? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cp561 said:

Oh he means to.  Just look at who he is following.

Cimini:  When he was with the NYDN he was an outright Jets hater.  He's gotten better since he's been with ESPN.

Mehta:  POS.  Worst beat writer in the NFL.  He got what he deserved.

This seems to be NYDN editorial policy.  A Dolphin fan fits the void.  Difference is DJ also sucks as a writer.  Probably all the NYDN could afford.  Seems to me I remember last year they laid off like 80% of their sports reporting staff.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

Also, these TC tweets have been thin af. 

Not a lot of football insight happening. Just stating facts like - so and so runs a route. Catches a ball. Runs fast. 

How about some broad observations about the scheme and personnel position. Bunch of hacks. 

The media is limited in what they are allowed to report scheme wise.

• Upvote 4