Facebook doesn't lie (birthdays): Happy Birthday Lith

Dcat

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Thanks, guys.

As I mentioned in another thread, 60 years old today.  6 decades on this earth, and this was the 2nd of 6 without a Jets playoff appearance.  News of Zach signing would be a nice way to start the 7th..

Happy Birthday!  

You made your wish.  I guess you blew out the candles early today.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Thanks, guys.

As I mentioned in another thread, 60 years old today.  6 decades on this earth, and this was the 2nd of 6 without a Jets playoff appearance.  News of Zach signing would be a nice way to start the 7th..

Welcome to the sextagenarian club.  It’s really not as fun as it sounds.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Lith said:

Thanks, guys.

You're a pillar of moderation and emotional self-restraint. You woulda been great in the insurance industry lol

I aspire to be less like myself around you. 

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Paradis said:

You're a pillar of moderation and emotional self-restraint. You woulda been great in the insurance industry lol

I aspire to be less like myself around you. 

You just don't want to be too much like me.  Jets message boards, insurance, and the occasional afternoon nap on the weekends.  That is most days of my life. 

It may work for me, but its not for everyone.

• Haha 1

Happy 60th Birthday!!!  I'm 62, and let me give you the top 10 "must-do's" now that you turned 60.

1.   Schedule your colonoscopy!  

2. Schedule you cardiology appointment, and get in shape for your stress test!

3.  Make sure you take all of your medications on a daily basis.

4. Start eating more healthy, if you haven't done so already.

5. Get your eyes checked.

6. You may need a hearing aid, even if you refuse to believe that youre hearing is in any way flawed.

7. Stop stressing about anything.  Life is too short!

8.  Don't get too excited about the Jets.  You could have a heart attack.  (This is advice that unfortunately I do not follow).

9.  Make sure there is nothing in your path on the way to the bathroom, when you need to pee after you've gone to bed and wake up in the middle of the night needing to go pee.

10. Having sex is good for your prostate.  Please keep that in mind.  It is important to keep a healthy prostate.

• Upvote 1