Jump to content

Would you trade Zach for Watson?


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Looks like Watson won’t be suspended and rumors are he’s gonna be moved soon. Seems like Miami is a hot target right now. So would you trade Zach for Watson straight up right now? 
 

 

Looks like he won't get suspended because some random person on Twitter said so? Watson would be lucky to play one game this season let alone every game.  

And if he isn't suspended it's only because he's put on the exempt list the entire season instead. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watson is toxic, anyone trading for him deserves all the legal nonsense that comes

Not a chance. Finally changing culture around here. Don’t need him and all his baggage.

I wouldn’t trade Mike White for Watson

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Looks like Watson won’t be suspended and rumors are he’s gonna be moved soon. Seems like Miami is a hot target right now. So would you trade Zach for Watson straight up right now? 
 

 

Yeah sure Watson crew is putting out he won't be suspended...give me a break. Dude is done

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Looks like he won't get suspended because some random person on Twitter said so? Watson would be lucky to play one game this season let alone every game.  

And if he isn't suspended it's only because he's put on the exempt list the entire season instead. 

That’s the funny part. Someone close to Watson said he’s likely not getting suspended. Like maybe his agent? Dudes not seeing the field this year. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As the former, Deshaun Watson's biggest fanboi, I will give this idea a strong, **** No! **** that guy! Keep him he **** away from my favorite team!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The entire organization future is predicated on Zach Wilson becoming an elite NFL QB.  

The pick of Wilson and trading Darnold will decide Joe D's and Saleh's NFL future along with the Jets future.  

Watson may well end up in Miami in which case Wilson becoming a generational talent will be required for the NY Jets to be relevant going forward.

If Watson ends up on Miami, Zach will simply have to be better than both Watson and Allen.  

If Zach is the best QB in the division by year 3 we will have the cap space to compete and win the division.  Buffalo and Miami will have to pay lots of money to both Allen and Watson going forward.  

I also wouldn't rule out the Giants making a move on Watson.  They have the draft capital to do it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Biggs said:

The entire organization future is predicated on Zach Wilson becoming an elite NFL QB.  

The pick of Wilson and trading Darnold will decide Joe D's and Saleh's NFL future along with the Jets future.  

Watson may well end up in Miami in which case Wilson becoming a generational talent will be required for the NY Jets to be relevant going forward.

If Watson ends up on Miami, Zach will simply have to be better than both Watson and Allen.  

If Zach is the best QB in the division by year 3 we will have the cap space to compete and win the division.  Buffalo and Miami will have to pay lots of money to both Allen and Watson going forward.  

I also wouldn't rule out the Giants making a move on Watson.  They have the draft capital to do it.  

This is completely false.  If Zach Wilson is total trash, Joe and Saleh will take another qb 2 years from now.  Or trade for one.

This narrative that everything falls on Zach's shoulders is total nonsense.  Joe D and Coach Saleh are building a great team built for long term success.  If Zach fails they will take another kid.  No big deal.  

Ryan pace is on his 3rd qb, brian flores and kyle shannahan their 2nd etc.  

I am so confident in the team Douglas and Saleh are building that if Zach busts, it wont even be a big deal.  The rest of the team will be so good we will be just 1 player away.  A great position to be in as a franchise.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

No. But only because of Watson's off-field shenanigans. We'd be incredibly fortunate if Wilson ends up as good a quarterback as Watson. Take the sure thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just can't  seem to figure some people here out. Watson just had a season for the ages. You put him on the Jets and we are an instant playoff contender, something we are hoping Wilson turns us into. If you are offered this and JD turns it down, JD should be fired. Watson is going to be playing in this league, he may as well olay for the Jets. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I just can't  seem to figure some people here out. Watson just had a season for the ages. You put him on the Jets and we are an instant playoff contender, something we are hoping Wilson turns us into. If you are offered this and JD turns it down, JD should be fired. Watson is going to be playing in this league, he may as well olay for the Jets. 

Really? He certainly led the Texans to the playoffs last year.....oh wait. Watson is the dick cancer of the NFL. Keep him far far away from this team. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

That’s the funny part. Someone close to Watson said he’s likely not getting suspended. Like maybe his agent? Dudes not seeing the field this year. 

Watson has been signed to star as the 'angry and jealous husband/boyfriend' in the new Broadway production of "Jerry Springer: The Musical"

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Zach Wilson is going to be awesome ....

Deshaun brings off field issues , a self deserving attitude ... what could go wrong in NYC ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Watson won't face a league suspension?! 

Somewhere @T0mShane is throwing an empty beer can and saying, told you so, accompanied with a just finished breakfast belch.

Where is @T0mShane  I miss him like I miss a hemorrhoid. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Really? He certainly led the Texans to the playoffs last year.....oh wait. Watson is the dick cancer of the NFL. Keep him far far away from this team. 

Year
Team
YDS
TD
INT
Rating
 
2020
HOU
4,823
33
7
112.4

Freaking Awful. He was definitely  the reason they sucked. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...