‘21 Training Camp Tweets 7/30 (Zach is back!)

3 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

How’s the kicking game looking with Ficken?

Aldrick Rosas - former probowler and 2nd team AllPro- was cut by Jax after being on their PS most of year and late season call up for 6 games: 8/11 

Hes cut

8 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Lol I could say the exact same thing about you. I fully admit to childish behavior when irritated. Do you?

If not, then you lack self awareness pappito.

As for Mims, theres this thing on this board where if you mention concern about a player that was held in high regards or high hopes, other posters will i guess become upset or irritated and make snarky comments along the lines of, “Do you even watch football? How can you call someone a bust before they even made it to year 2?” Or something similar.

Back on JI, dewayne robertson, our butcher with a bowling ball knife or whatever he was called  was our 1st round pick. Like 5th overall? Anyways during the entire training camp, not ONE single comment was in the news. Like nothing. So by the time the season started I posted that he might be a bust because how can a 5th overall pick get zero news stories from camp? Bad sign no?!

Well next came the wave of know it alls calling me an idiot. Well, he turned out to be maybe the ultimate bust.

I dont think its unreasonable to say “man player x might bust” when there is evidence upon evidence to support that its not going well.

So JIF gave me crap for stating that the emporer is naked. That was when he was buried on the depth charts. Second team. Less than 48 hrs, and hes moved to 3rd team. 

Now THATS not a good look....

This isn't SAR1 schtick about Gase, worst coach ever, being great. Nor is it JD, probs our best gm in decades being horrible. I base what I say about Mims on his play, which isnt very good.

And i dont need or want to be right. I hope im wrong in fact. I hope Mims makes me eat crow but based on what Im sering, he stinks

Today I learned that people are awful bitter about things @JiFapono says.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You dont have an agenda

Youre someone too old to be acting like a kid, thinking this act is funny.  I'll never get it

You'd rather talk about how bad everything is, real or imagined and blame it all on JD for making you look less than smart with your Gase routine.

No he is funny

some people think seth rogan is funny. I dont. Sar is funny.

its opinion

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

No he is funny

some people think seth rogan is funny. I dont. Sar is funny.

its opinion

I think you would find youre in the minority with regards to SAR, not so much with Rogan.  

Rogans funny if you dont let him write his own shlt and if you don't let him bring in a Franco 

Far different than an adult who gets on his computer every day and says, how can I annoy Jets fans with my schtick.  Its been done to death

• Upvote 2

On 7/30/2021 at 12:25 PM, johnnysd said:

Just my thought but I think the Jets are trying tough love with Mims. Maybe his work ethic is not quite where they want it to be and want this to be a motivational tool. I am not super worried about Mims yet. He was wide open a lot last year as the "#1" whereas he may be our 4th or 5th option this year. It could also be trying to get his confidence up and giving the third string CBs more competition. Day 3 is not a day to make conclusions.

Or maybe he just sucks?

• Upvote 1