‘21 Training Camp Tweets 7/30 (Zach is back!)

10 minutes ago, freestater said:

act?

Strange, right?  I actually asked my boy PK to squash this sh*t, we were good friends before the draft.  We disagreed on a prospect, it's cool, not sure why it became personal for him but here we are and what does he do in response to me trying to extend my hand?  He swatted it away, ignored the gesture and continue to personally attack me on something I've moved on from months ago and havent brought up once since it happened. 

But yo!  Lets "move on" and peep some tweets from camp guys! 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Strange, right?  I actually asked my boy PK to squash this sh*t, we were good friends before the draft.  We disagreed on a prospect, it's cool, not sure why it became personal for him but here we are and what does he do in response to me trying to extend my hand?  He swatted it away, ignored the gesture and continue to personally attack me on something I've moved on from months ago and havent brought up once since it happened. 

But yo!  Lets "move on" and peep some tweets from camp guys! 

15 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF

15 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

What Serious GIF

13 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I love everyone.  It hurts when it's not reciprocated.  Thank you for this thoughtful post. 

Yikes, it’s the condescending wording for me, but, no, JiF didn’t treat every single Wilson fan like a clueless asshat for months and months in those draft threads, no way. 

even if JiF never spoke a word about it again after draft night and extended his hand out to you in the form of a truce, you should forget how much of a dick he was to people who simply had a different opinion, and you should like him again because he never said anything about it ever again.

It’s not that I don’t like you over a difference in opinion, I don’t like you because you treated 50% of this board like they were clowns for seeing somethin on film that you didn’t. You went into my Wilson Under Pressure thread, said kudos, then went to win4ever’s much more negative Wilson thread and said man those losers are over there circle jerking and they have no idea what they’re talking about.

Then you come on here and act like everyone else is just bitter and you aren’t an a$$hole, which you are.

now at the risk of making this TC thread all about us, maybe let’s dance again some other time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

The issues his detractors called him on will be continue to be a problem. Needs to sit all season. He was never close to ready. 

Can’t wait to bump this comment when he wins rookie of the year award.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yikes, it’s the condescending wording for me, but, no, JiF didn’t treat every single Wilson fan like a clueless asshat for months and months in those draft threads, no way. 

even if JiF never spoke a word about it again after draft night and extended his hand out to you in the form of a truce, you should forget how much of a dick he was to people who simply had a different opinion, and you should like him again because he never said anything about it ever again.

It’s not that I don’t like you over a difference in opinion, I don’t like you because you treated 50% of this board like they were clowns for seeing somethin on film that you didn’t. You went into my Wilson Under Pressure thread, said kudos, then went to win4ever’s much more negative Wilson thread and said man those losers are over there circle jerking and they have no idea what they’re talking about.

Then you come on here and act like everyone else is just bitter and you aren’t an a$$hole, which you are.

now at the risk of making this TC thread all about us, maybe let’s dance again some other time.

This seems like a lot of anger. We talked about this. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Reaction GIF

About those tweets tho

• Haha 4