‘21 Training Camp Tweets 7/30 (Zach is back!)

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lmao You must of missed the part where I purposely ended the squabble at the end of that post? Nah you didn’t miss it, you just wanted to address me. Best mod ever.

I didn’t even look pass the length of that cry baby childish shit to be honest. So kindly take this as the end of this conversation between you I. My next response will not be as polite. 

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yikes, it’s the condescending wording for me, but, no, JiF didn’t treat every single Wilson fan like an clueless asshat for months and months in those threads, no way. 

even if JiF never spoke a word about it again after draft night and extended his hand out to you in the form of a truce, you should forget how much of a dick he was to people who simply had a different opinion, and you should like him again because he never said anything about ever again.

It’s not that I don’t like you over a difference in opinion, I don’t like you because you treated 50% of this board like they were clowns for seeing somethin on film that you didn’t. You went into my Wilson Under Pressure thread, said kudos, then went to win4ever’s much now negative Wilson thread and said man those losers are over there circle jerking and they have no idea what they’re talking about.

Then you come on here and act like everyone else is just bitter and you aren’t an a$$hole, which you are.

now at the risk of making this TC thread all about us, maybe let’s dance again some other time.

buddy...that's what this is all about?  Do you not remember our conversation and my explanation?  Your breakdown was great, it was detailed, I disagreed but didnt want to make it about that in your thread, there were plenty of others to do that in, my comment was a general comment, not directed at you and you responded with........................

image.gif.ddc979c455921c7df2525473b3aeebe0.gif

Now that you explained it like this, I see where I misinterpreted your post, and I am sorry  for feeling so easily attacked. It is not a sensitive subject, it doesn’t need an emotional input & while it DID seem snide at first, it was not outrageously offensive.(even though I know you were being sarcastic) 

My apologies to you JiF. It’s cool. Moving on now.

image.gif

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I didn’t even look pass the length of that cry baby childish sh*t to be honest. So kindly take this as the end of this conversation between you I. My next response will not be as polite. 

LOL threatz. First time I seen you have some pep in your step in forever. Don’t worry, you ban me, I won’t be back.

Just now, JiFapono said:

I made a good joke, Ape and here we are.

My man, good jokes are vastly under-appreciated here. Too many broken men trying to augment too many deficiencies thru a sports team - and they chose the worst possible team to deliver that for them.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, bgivs21 said:

This bickering is really interrupting my mid morning stinker tinker time. I just want to see ZW twitter posts

Also also want to look down at my pud, while dookying, and think about Zach Street Boys playing sportsball.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My man, good jokes are vastly under-appreciated here. Too many broken men trying to augment too many deficiencies thru a sports team - and they chose the worst possible team to deliver that for them.

So these guys get to sly diss me and I have to sit here and take it on the chin for the mods? I feel like I’m bein baited tbh

3 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I know DJ works for the DN, but did they have to give him the Manish seats?  My God, could he be any further away?!?!

Perhaps punishment for years of Manish? DJ has to earn the teams favor… huge hole to dig out if.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

So these guys get to sly diss me and I have to sit here and take it on the chin for the mods?

You should take it on the chin because it’s an internet message board, it wasn’t really personal, and presumably you’re a grown man.

I love ya, though. So there’s that.

NOTE: diss?

• Haha 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You should take it on the chin because it’s an internet message board, it wasn’t really personal, and presumably you’re a grown man.

I love ya, though. So there’s that.

I understand that part of it, it’s just an extreme annoyance to me when people articulate their opinion as above someone else’s. Can’t help myself. 

love you too dude. Always been one of the good ones.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

So these guys get to sly diss me and I have to sit here and take it on the chin for the mods? I feel like I’m bein baited tbh

Yes, that's it.  You were baited into opening this thread and personally attacking me but it's the sly dis? going on that's inappropriate.