Jump to content

‘21 Training Camp Tweets 7/30 (Zach is back!)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was told their would be tweets

How about this for a random suggestion? Keep this thread limited to posts about what's going on today in training camp.  Take the rest somewhere else. 

Damien Woody is the best guy to listen to for this stuff. Fair and real. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Expected this.  Like I said the other day, it may have been two practices, but missing any time puts Zach behind everyone else.  Technically he was allowed to report on the 27th too.  That’s quite a bit of meetings missed.  Might take him a day or two to shake the rust and get on the same page as his teammates.

The team has been practicing at full speed for 2 days.  Zach seems to be reacting a little slow.  By Saturday he will have caught up to the speed of everyone else.  Not worried in the least.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Where is Mimsy?

He is practicing with the third team WRs

Connor Hughes

Denzel Mims working with third team wideouts, alongside Jeff Smith & Lawerence Cager #Jets

 

  • Sad 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Has any reporter asked about Mims?
 

It really doesn’t make sense. He hasn’t been bad in camp. There’s no way Vincent Smith should be ahead of him. Curious to what’s going on exactly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The team has been practicing at full speed for 2 days.  Zach seems to be reacting a little slow.  By Saturday he will have caught up to the speed of everyone else.  Not worried in the least.

Practicing at full speed? Lmaooo they're still in shorts 

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

How is bechton getting owned all camp so far?  let him start eating again!

 

There's some truth to this.  My evidence?  Jets W-L record with Fat Rex vs. record with Skinny Rex.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

He is practicing with the third team WRs

Connor Hughes

Denzel Mims working with third team wideouts, alongside Jeff Smith & Lawerence Cager #Jets

 

Mimsy is toast.  Its early, but I do not see him contributing this year.  And hes on all 25 of the best ball drafts ive done.  Dang it!

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s more important coming out of today isn’t that Wilson performed poorly, we all knew at some point he was bound for one of these days given how he was above expectations at OTAs and Minicamp. It’s how he bounces back tomorrow; he’s shown a tendency to follow average to poor performances with great ones. If, when the pads are thrown on, he comes out with that recovery then we know that something special is on the horizon here. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Bad news 

What.

the--

He went from best WR at the Senior Bowl, to worst player on this team?? Who's kid did he diddle? Someone needs to explain how our promising 2nd year WR is sucking air with soon to be cut players. 

btw. Mims, first player I wished we drafted since Brad Smith, and here we are. It's best if i just stop caring. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sspac93 said:

What’s more important coming out of today isn’t that Wilson performed poorly, we all knew at some point he was bound for one of these days given how he was above expectations at OTAs and Minicamp. It’s how he bounces back tomorrow; he’s shown a tendency to follow average to poor performances with great ones. If, when the pads are thrown on, he comes out with that recovery then we know that something special is on the horizon here. 

Plus he played hooky first day of camp and they have an offense to install. Welcome to the pro show Zach. Up to him to prove he belongs, we will see. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I peed myself first day of kindergarten. But looK at me now, damn, not a great example 

Lol you peed yourself yesterday too?  :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Prepare 2 Takeoff said:

Keep in mind it’s training camp. Everyone freaks out about the depth chart when in reality coaches move players around to give others opportunities, to build confidence, to get their bodies right, and for a myriad of reasons. Mims playing with the 2’s and 3’s absolutely does not mean he lost his starting spot  as our #2 or #3 wr nor that the coaches think less of him. It seems media and fans blow this out of proportion in training camps a lot. 

True but he’s also running with special teams. So there’s something there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...