Zach Press Conference -Listen to why he is the GUY

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

After part 1 and part 4, 6 is my favorite in the series.  And what an underatted 80s tune the "Man Behind the Mask" is.

Huge Alice fan. Huge Jason fan. Love 2. Ginny might be the greatest survivor girl of all time (with apologies to Jamie Lee Curtis) I remember being a teenage Frankenstein myself, completely psyched when Aljce joined the best horror franchise. 

4 minutes ago, freestater said:

Huge Alice fan. Huge Jason fan. Love 2. Ginny might be the greatest survivor girl of all time (with apologies to Jamie Lee Curtis) I remember being a teenage Frankenstein myself, completely psyched when Aljce joined the best horror franchise. 

Dokken on Nightmare on Elm St 3 is right up there too.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

After part 1 and part 4, 6 is my favorite in the series.  And what an underatted 80s tune the "Man Behind the Mask" is.

Side story....

Me and my buddy Chuck (Bills fan?) have always had an argument since we were kids. He loved Freddy. Jason was my guy. So, he gets married, moves away and we don't see each other for about a decade. During this time Jason vs. Freddy comes out.  I see him one day driving. We chat, he says he's moving back to the neighborhood. I tell him I can't wait, nice to see him blah blah blah... I start driving away and hit the brakes, look back out the window and shout, "Hey Chuck....Jason totally kicked Freddy's ass by the way." and drive off laughing. 

3 minutes ago, freestater said:

Side story....

Me and my buddy Chuck (Bills fan?) have always had an argument since we were kids. He loved Freddy. Jason was my guy. So, he gets married, moves away and we don't see each other for about a decade. During this time Jason vs. Freddy comes out.  I see him one day driving. We chat, he says he's moving back to the neighborhood. I tell him I can't wait, nice to see him blah blah blah... I start driving away and hit the brakes, look back out the window and shout, "Hey Chuck....Jason totally kicked Freddy's ass by the way." and drive off laughing. 

Awesome.  I just came back from NY to visit my mom and we were reminicsing about my old room and she says, "What was that poster you had on your wall of that burned guy?  I tore that off your wall and threw it out as no 10 year old should have that on his wall."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHA

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is like the Alice Cooper tune from Friday the 13th part 6:

"Oh and hes back.  Hes the man behind the mask.  And hes out of control."

Ever see Monster Dog starring Alice Cooper?  It's so bad it's pretty awesome. lol

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Because he sounds great on the podium after being awful on the field?

Yep - definitely our guy. Have had a number of those!

No if you actually listened there was much more actual analysis of his on play and how he needs to improve. Completely different than say Sam who basically said "awesome" and "I need to better"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

No if you actually listened there was much more actual analysis of his on play and how he needs to improve. Completely different than say Sam who basically said "awesome" and "I need to better"

How many passing yards/TDs/wins do these amazeball pressers count for? Is there a ratio I can find online? 

• WTF? 1