Training Camp 7/31 - first fan allowed practice.

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m a 25 year old dude who’s ever growing. Yeah, I apologized.

No, your acceptance doesn’t make me feel better. It was just the correct thing to do because I care about how I carry myself whether that be in real life or over the internet.

And for that, You have wisdom beyond your years.  As you get older, I promise you that you will eventually keep an even keel, and not let people get to you as they may do now.  That will be the next step in achieving greater wisdom.  I congratulate you for stepping up!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Seems like it bro. I have no idea what happened to him. He looked convincing in year 1.

Nothing really happened, it's just that most of the hype for Herndon's rookie year was based on him being graded on a significant curve.  The problem with that mindset for a great many players over the years is there's no guarantee they'll ever get any better than that, and so far Herndon looks to be one of those that what we saw there was already his peak.

Now of course, that doesn't mean the Jets can't get some more out of him this year than the past couple because well, you know... Gase, but at this point he's shown himself to be little more than a quality backup until he's able to prove otherwise.

• Upvote 3