Vapor Elite Jerseys

Hello Everyone just wanted to know where I can purchase a Vapor Elite jersey? I have been looking on the Jets site since I saw them a few weeks ago and now they are gone as all I see now is the game screen printed versions. If this topic belongs in another section please forgive me guys & Gals.  

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Rookie Darnold Jersey here.

At least its not the ugly new unis.  That + Darnold would be too much to bear.

Have the same and got it at 50% at a Modell’s Fire sale. 

I love it, fits like a T, and I still rock it outside because it’s a sweet looking jersey. I plan on adding “JETS” on the name plate so it reads proper:

DARNOLDJETS (better then Göddamn Jets, lol.)

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fastmover said:

Is it safe to wear a Farve Jersey?  

No. Every true Jets fan knew he was slumming it with us just so he could bide his year to stick it to GB. He used us. He teased us, quit on us, and left us with a LOADED roster for 2009 but no QB. 

• Sympathy 1

My advice would be to hold off for 2-3 years and then if they warrant it, get you a Wilson/Moore/Q. Williams jersey.
Take it from the dipsh*t who got suckered into buying Pennington, Ty Law and Darnold jerseys.
Never again
If you’re going to get a jersey, then buy a nice Mitchell & Ness throwback like Namath, Maynard or Klecko that you never have to worry about burning money on. Or a late 90’s throwback like Chrebet or Martin if it tickles your fancy.
Otherwise, you’ll probably end up using it as a rag to wash your car within 3 years.

I have a Namath old Starter jersey and a Chrebet. I have so many jerseys!! I might wait like you said and see if these kids blossom into hopefully good to great starters. I do not have a Martin or klecko though haha

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 hours ago, Flightattendant said:

I tried to unletter mine. Destroyed it in the process 

3 hours ago, ToonforPrez said:

I have tried to do that on a few jerseys with no success as well.

Stitched jerseys real or fake you remove the threads holding the name plate on and replace it with a  new name plate you can purchase on-line. 

Hello Everyone just wanted to know where I can purchase a Vapor Elite jersey? I have been looking on the Jets site since I saw them a few weeks ago and now they are gone as all I see now is the game screen printed versions. If this topic belongs in another section please forgive me guys & Gals.  

Sadly I think you have to wait for them to restock. I got one a few months ago (June)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Sympathy 1

20 hours ago, ToonforPrez said:

BTW, love your handle: @ToonforPrez

Just get a M&N ‘85 Toon 

OR 

a Coslett-era black-trim Toon

8C10C67E-08D8-4438-BAE4-B3F719D1E6D8.jpeg.56f0d4d12e65bcc7add72e3e018cf133.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, flgreen said:

Last Jersey's  I'll ever buy were a white, and a green Robertson jerseys.  I double dipped on being stupid.

If an adult is compelled to buy a jersey go with a retired player.    Maybe the HOF won't acknowledge him, but we can.

19104342%5D,sizedata%5B850x600%5D&call=u

That jersey style looks like a babies onesy. 

• Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Better off to go with tees, hoodies, non player-specific items until you know…we get a proven player who warrants it and will actually be here for awhile.

Followed this logic.

Got a Revis jersey after his first couple contract issues, figuring “alright, he’s here to stay”. 

Just buy a tee shirt.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Just get a M&N ‘85 Toon 

OR 

17 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Just get a M&N ‘85 Toon 

OR 

Thanks Pal was my favorite player during the 80's . Those Coslett Era Jerseys were beautiful  i wish they would go back to them.

On 7/31/2021 at 9:34 PM, Untouchable said:

My advice would be to hold off for 2-3 years and then if they warrant it, get you a Wilson/Moore/Q. Williams jersey.

Take it from the dipsh*t who got suckered into buying Pennington, Ty Law and Darnold jerseys.

Never again

If you’re going to get a jersey, then buy a nice Mitchell & Ness throwback like Namath, Maynard or Klecko that you never have to worry about burning money on. Or a late 90’s throwback like Chrebet or Martin if it tickles your fancy.

Otherwise, you’ll probably end up using it as a rag to wash your car within 3 years.

Nick Mangold was my best jersey investment! Too bad it's 2 sizes too big for me now... 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I just customized my Jets Arch Manning jersey. He won’t be here for a few years and then we got 4 years on his rookie contract. We aren’t going to pick up his fifth year option, so to get 7 years out of one of our QBs jersey is phenomenal in my opinion. 

• Haha 3

On 7/31/2021 at 9:34 PM, Untouchable said:

Never again

Im actually hosting a jersey burning party week 1....  gonna throw my black Darnold jersey in there.  My 8 yr old has an eric Decker, jamal.adams, and a Darnold.   There all going in as well.....

But for the record, whats wrong with donning a Pennington Jersey...  he was a good Jet and his tenure was frutiful in comparison to the cow dung were accustomed to watching 

• Sympathy 1

• 1 month later...