Vapor Elite Jerseys

On 7/31/2021 at 9:34 PM, Untouchable said:

My advice would be to hold off for 2-3 years and then if they warrant it, get you a Wilson/Moore/Q. Williams jersey.

Take it from the dipsh*t who got suckered into buying Pennington, Ty Law and Darnold jerseys.

Never again

If you’re going to get a jersey, then buy a nice Mitchell & Ness throwback like Namath, Maynard or Klecko that you never have to worry about burning money on. Or a late 90’s throwback like Chrebet or Martin if it tickles your fancy.

Otherwise, you’ll probably end up using it as a rag to wash your car within 3 years.

Yep, exactly why I bought myself a Nick Mangold jersey right after he retired. Not only a life long Jet, he was a great player and probably my favorite Jet of all time. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Origen said:

I've got a black and green Curtis Martin cheapo special circa 2001 that has never done me wrong.

This has mostly been my strategy for decades.  Literally, 2+ decades.  I only get jerseys of players who have already completed good careers with the Jets.  I have Klecko, Martin, and Namath jerseys hanging in my closet.  All authentic.

Then I f'ed up... After Darnold's first season with his trajectory looking great and being the highest rated passer in December of his rookie year I grabbed a jersey.  Couldn't go wrong! lol

• Haha 1