Jets worst ranked team in Madden

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Baker Mayfield has "moxie".

Kyler Murrary is a "special talent".

Tua is a "quiet leader".

Zach Wilson is the second coming of epic, entitled scumbag Johnny Football, is literally a Nazi, and is the size of a 12 year old child.

star wars hate GIF

Holy hell dude. LOL

• Haha 2

Jets fans:

"Adam Gase is the worst head coach in the history of professional sports!  Getting rid of him makes the Jets immediately better!"

"Joe Douglas is the man!  Did you see him trade away two Pro Bowler's and get draft picks?!  Draft picks!  Yeah, baby.  Draft picks!"

The NFL:

"Douglas and Saleh, meh, not sure why you'd want to reduce your roster to the point where you're essentially an expansion team without an expansion draft."

SAR I

• Thumb Down 4
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Jets fans:

"Adam Gase is the worst head coach in the history of professional sports!  Getting rid of him makes the Jets immediately better!"

"Joe Douglas is the man!  Did you see him trade away two Pro Bowler's and get draft picks?!  Draft picks!  Yeah, baby.  Draft picks!"

The NFL:

"Douglas and Saleh, meh, not sure why you'd want to reduce your roster to the point where you're essentially an expansion team without an expansion draft."

SAR I

Yeah, what will we ever do without those two Pro Bowiers. Things were going so well why they were here too. Sucks getting AVT and whoever we get  next year with that number one. Should have just paid Jamal 20 million + a year. Haha, wut?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

Let’s be honest here.

Unless you’re a incredible opto, you knew already we are one of the worst teams in the league.

Can that change? Of course it can, but thinking it will this season is pretty unrealistic.

Rookie QB

1st year HC

Extremely young, roster with little depth

This season should be about looking respectable in a very tough division. Put an NFL caliber offense on the field, develop the QB and hopefully see some of the ‘20 & ‘21 draft picks become key contributors. 
Give me that, and 6 wins, and I’ll be happy.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Jets fans:

The NFL:

SAR I

Gase is trash as a coach, and trash as a man.

I get why you like him.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, what will we ever do without those two Pro Bowiers. Things were going so well why they were here too. Sucks getting AVT and whoever we get  next year with that number one. Should have just paid Jamal 20 million + a year. Haha, wut?

Hey, I’m just an idiot Jets fan who expects 8 wins. What do I know?  The NFL experts and Madden advisors feel differently.

SAR I

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s ok for the to sh*t on a 2-14 team. Why Not? Probably sh*t on a 8-9 team too. Maybe you’re aiming to low? 

I guess I'm thinking that if they had more respect for Douglas and Saleh they wouldn't have humiliated them by sticking the 32 on them.

When you think about the current state of the Texans and Lions, wow, just wow.

SAR I

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I guess I'm thinking that if they had more respect for Douglas and Saleh they wouldn't have humiliated them by sticking the 32 on them.

When you think about the current state of the Texans and Lions, wow, just wow.

SAR I

Or they think that Gase and Macagnan set the franchise back to the STONE AGE and will take years to correct. No matter if Lombardi was tasked with rebuilding this franchise after Gase and company screwed it up     he too would still be ranked 32 

15 hours ago, Paradis said:

The gande prize in the category of  “who gives a f***” goes to….

Damn you beat me to it.  Who gives a F where a video game ranks us?  Why does it seem like too many cant wait to post shlt like this about their own team?

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, SAR I said:

Jets fans:

The NFL:

SAR I

Says no one but SAR, who's still butt hurt his football man of Florham Park was ceremoniously dumped on black Monday along with the other trash HCs in the NFL.

Boo hoo, SAR will get the Jets back