Jets worst ranked team in Madden

and? until they actually start the season and play a few games there is no way to evaluate how good (or bad) this team is.  by all accounts they've improved at a number of key positions over the past two seasons and now we'll see if saleh can get this group to play as a team. as for the rest of the team rankings, very few will finish in the same group they started in.  all teams have their own question marks.  players get older or injured or sometimes the ball just doesn't bounce the right way.

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

I guess I'm thinking that if they had more respect for Douglas and Saleh they wouldn't have humiliated them by sticking the 32 on them.

When you think about the current state of the Texans and Lions, wow, just wow.

SAR I

I’m pretty sure Madden doesn’t put any weight on GM or Coach. I thinks it’s purely on the strength of the roster. I guess you have a lot more faith in our rookies than they do. It’s good to see. 

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m pretty sure Madden doesn’t put any weight on GM or Coach. I thinks it’s purely on the strength of the roster. I guess you have a lot more faith in our rookies than they do. It’s good to see. 

Our roster today is better than the injured inexperienced mess we put on the field in 2019 and got us a respectable 7 wins.

SAR I

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, SAR I said:

Jets fans:

"Adam Gase is the worst head coach in the history of professional sports!  Getting rid of him makes the Jets immediately better!"

"Joe Douglas is the man!  Did you see him trade away two Pro Bowler's and get draft picks?!  Draft picks!  Yeah, baby.  Draft picks!"

The NFL:

"Douglas and Saleh, meh, not sure why you'd want to reduce your roster to the point where you're essentially an expansion team without an expansion draft."

SAR I

You gave yourself post of the week.......ballsy.

Excited clapping gif 5 » GIF Images Download

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Our roster today is better than the injured inexperienced mess we put on the field in 2019 and got us a respectable 7 wins.

SAR I

Bookmark this post the next time you are about to criticize Douglas for his roster building decisions.  You can't speak out of both sides of your mouth.  You finally admit JD has built a better roster than the one he inherited.  Way to evolve.

35 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

And you are the only person who thinks anything that happened on the field in 2019 or 2020 was respectable. 19-20 were worse than 95-96 and any two year period in the 70s. The worst two years of Jets football ever.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Except they went, that went to the Jags.  And if we would have had a real HC maybe others

Maybe their final record. But that’s not what the eye test showed me. worst Jet team i ever watched. I get it, coaching had a-lot to do with it. Having said that they deserve to come into this season as " the worst team "until they prove otherwise.

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Bookmark this post the next time you are about to criticize Douglas for his roster building decisions.  You can't speak out of both sides of your mouth.  You finally admit JD has built a better roster than the one he inherited.  Way to evolve.

The proof of that is in 8 wins this season.  We have 10 winnable games.  12 if you believe the Bucs and Bills will rest their starters in the last two games.  8 is a reasonable expectation.  Macagnan and Gase got 7.  How could Douglas and Saleh not get 8?

SAR I

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

And you are the only person who thinks anything that happened on the field in 2019 or 2020 was respectable. 19-20 were worse than 95-96 and any two year period in the 70s. The worst two years of Jets football ever.  

7 wins in 2019.  That means 8 wins in 2021 is easy.

SAR I

• WTF? 1

2 hours ago, Gibby said:

Maybe their final record. But that’s not what the eye test showed me. worst Jet team i ever watched. I get it, coaching had a-lot to do with it. Having said that they deserve to come into this season as " the worst team "until they prove otherwise.

Not only record, which happened over 16 games, not 5.  But Im talking eye test.  

Jets should have beaten the Raiders, the Broncos, the Pats, all teams that if we had a real HC would have beaten

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

You just can’t help yourself ??   Always going back to 2019 when the Jets had one of the easiest schedules in the league. 

Take a look at 2019 schedule. They had the 28th softest schedule. ( Or  31 easiest as they were tied with 3 other teams that opponents had same winning percentage) mmmm ok ? 

20 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Take a look at this year's schedule and get back to me mmmm'k?

SAR I

17 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Take a look at 2019 schedule. They had the 28th softest schedule. ( Or  31 easiest as they were tied with 3 other teams that opponents had same winning percentage) mmmm ok ? 

winnable.jpg

This schedule is easier than 2019.  Strength of schedule metrics?  Hmm, don't forget, the Saints aren't going 12-4 without Drew Brees and the Colts won't have Wentz.  Assume for now that the Jets don't have near the 18 players on IR and don't have to rely on a 3rd string quarterback operating for a month because Wilson gets mono.

We only play 3 legit quarterbacks the whole season.  We play our two Florida teams at home after Christmas in the cold.  We have a 9th home game and a neutral site game.  We have 10 winnable games and that's with a 2-4 division record.  There is a very strong chance that the Buccaneers rest Brady and all the starters and the Bills rest Allen and all their starters too.

8 wins here is a layup.  If Saleh can't do that, if Douglas hasn't provided enough talent to do that, we're dead until they're both replaced.

SAR I

So wait, the football genius who gauarteed 5 wins to open the 2020 season is now making more predictions, this time for 2021?  And if his predictions, the ones no one else on the planet are also making dont come true hes going to blame the GM and HC to the point where they need to be replaced?  Also from the guy who thought the leader of a 2 win team should have been retained?  LOL

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, SAR I said:

winnable.jpg

This schedule is easier than 2019.  Strength of schedule metrics?  Hmm, don't forget, the Saints aren't going 12-4 without Drew Brees and the Colts won't have Wentz.  Assume for now that the Jets don't have near the 18 players on IR and don't have to rely on a 3rd string quarterback operating for a month because Wilson gets mono.

We only play 3 legit quarterbacks the whole season.  We play our two Florida teams at home after Christmas in the cold.  We have a 9th home game and a neutral site game.  We have 10 winnable games and that's with a 2-4 division record.  There is a very strong chance that the Buccaneers rest Brady and all the starters and the Bills rest Allen and all their starters too.

8 wins here is a layup.  If Saleh can't do that, if Douglas hasn't provided enough talent to do that, we're dead until they're both replaced.

SAR I

That strength of schedule 2021 edition remains to be seen but 2019 strength of schedule is in the books and cannot be reversed as it was one of the easiest which you don’t care to address.
Also I am on record that the Jets can win over 9 games this season with a little luck possibly a playoff berth or at least play meaningful games into December 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So wait, the football genius who gauarteed 5 wins to open the 2020 season is now making more predictions, this time for 2021?  And if his predictions, the ones no one else on the planet are also making dont come true hes going to blame the GM and HC to the point where they need to be replaced?  Also from the guy who thought the leader of a 2 win team should have been retained?  LOL

It is all part of the SAR1 . There are quite a few things that Sar posts that I truly think that he doesn’t even believe They are only meant to provoke discussion which is not a bad thing for a discussion board. 

7 minutes ago, CSNY said:

It is all part of the SAR1 . There are quite a few things that Sar posts that I truly think that he doesn’t even believe They are only meant to provoke discussion which is not a bad thing for a discussion board. 

To provoke discussion?

Its to provoke.  Called trolling

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

7 wins in 2019.  That means 8 wins in 2021 is easy.

SAR I

it just doesnt work like that. 

Wilson will make mistakes. Saleh will make mistakes. 2 first year men at very important positions/jobs. 

and losing our passing coordinator will hurt too. we have no choice but to fill that in-house and probably someone will have to pull double duty. and might not be the best guy for the job.

once you reset the QB and HC you cant judge us on wins.