Listen up you lot! - For any Jetsnation Forum Member who does not already know this is a sign up thread for a Mafia Forum game (AKA Werewolf) with a theme of the Netflix Television Show "Peaky Blinders" please post in the thread if you would like to play

Oi! Drop what you're doing, form a line and shut the **** up!

It has come to my attention that there will be some stupid sods coming into town who mean me and my family harm. Into our town! Into Birmingham and right down into Small Heath itself. Some of you may be thinking you don't care or that this has nothing to do with you. Well it does. A moment ago you were men just having a drink in a pub. That's over now, now you a- WHO THE **** THREW THAT?! 

yT1qOQ4.gif

Like I was saying...

You have been drafted to fight for your town and as of today you are our men. You will be vetted, given weapons, and then given orders which you WILL follow. You will also be compensated for your work and should you give up the ghost in our service your families will be looked after. Get ready for a fight boys!

giphy.gif

Edited by Nolder
Fixed the title for princess perfect

I saw some people mention they wanted to do one last game for the season and no one seemed to want to run one so I, while watching this show, decided I'd throw my hat into the ring and see if there is interest in this. If you haven't seen it just imagine Boardwalk Empire but British. And if you haven't seen that just think 1920s gangsters and that sort of stuff. Anyway if there's enough interest I'll run it if not I'll see you all next season.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm fookin in

we're packing up the house and moving to another state so there will be stretches where I'm unavailable. if you use that as a reason to lynch me you can eat a bag of dcks.

Vote Barry 

When can I expect my bag of dicks to eat?

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Mrs. McCockinner loves this show and is super excited we're doing Peaky Blinders mafia. I watched two fookin episodes and got bored, but I do say peaky fookin blinder all the time now.

Truth is it takes 2-3 episodes to understand what the hell they are saying. Once you do its a great watch. one of my favorites. Tom Hardy has a character for the ages. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Mrs. McCockinner loves this show and is super excited we're doing Peaky Blinders mafia. I watched two fookin episodes and got bored, but I do say peaky fookin blinder all the time now.

It’s literally the same exact story framework as sons of anarchy, with a way cooler aesthetic. Give it another try.

58 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Truth is it takes 2-3 episodes to understand what the hell they are saying. Once you do its a great watch. one of my favorites. Tom Hardy has a character for the ages. 

honestly that was probably why I checked out. My hearing isn't great in the first place and I couldn't understand half the dialogue.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

honestly that was probably why I checked out. My hearing isn't great in the first place and I couldn't understand half the dialogue.

I watch with subtitles on lol. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

42 year old bong ripping corporate goober just beat the ever living snot out of 28 year old 2 time world champ/Olympian pro surfer on the Peloton. 

13C3E515-9019-441A-9A0B-D7C5B3DA1849.thumb.jpeg.fadb8d1d64041a7074a0a5e7ade4c9b0.jpeg

Dude you can see your naked body in the reflection. 

• Haha 2