*** Around the League ***

nycdan

46 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

This is a true statement. And when I watch Fields I see a guy that can likely benefit from that year of development. But it is not the only way. Some are ready to start. Zach seems to be in that category. Forget about all of Zach's passing so far, as a rookie he has not been responsible for a fumble, a time out because of breaking the huddle late or not understanding how the team lines up and his teammates LOVE him. You expect those things with a rookie but he seems completely in control. If we had a veteran QB sitting Zach for a year would not be the worst thing ever, but I think starting him right away is the right move. Fields to my eye looks to need the time, maybe at least a few games

If we had any legit alternative at all I would not be opposed to zac wilson sitting for a numb er of games.  I don;t care how well he has looked.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

The #Ravens are close on a trade of fifth-round pick CB Shaun Wade, the former Ohio State standout, to the #Patriots, sources. A high-ceiling player likely added to New England’s secondary.

Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL

Panthers trade conditional seventh-round draft pick to Giants for kicker Ryan Santoso

Wade was talked about a in his draft year and highly touted, he was pure awful every time I watched him and his draft stock saw him plummet to the 5th round.  Pats might be able to make something out of him I suppose.

• Upvote 1

Watching the first drive of the Panthers game with Darnold.  He dinked and dunked down the field against easy coverage.  He made about 3 terrible throws. The last one on 4th and 2 at the Steelers 30, they went for it. Darnold got flushed to the right near the sideline and threw it up for grabs into traffic and it was almost picked off. Same old Sam.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Watching the first drive of the Panthers game with Darnold.  He dinked and dunked down the field against easy coverage.  He made about 3 terrible throws. The last one on 4th and 2 at the Steelers 30, they went for it. Darnold got flushed to the right near the sideline and threw it up for grabs into traffic and it was almost picked off. Same old Sam.

I don't know how so many people convinced themselves on Darnold to begin with, but after his time with the Jets I am aghast that an NFL front office and coaching staff thought giving up a 2nd for him was a good idea.

If that Steeler receiver was on the bubble, he's not anymore. So now we get to see Darnold get sacked sooner. 

5 minutes ago, Icer said:

Sweet Sammy looking like sh*t and getting no help from his Oline against backups, some things don't change

settling for field goals.. and then missing one. It's eerie how much they look like the Jets offense from last year. 

Also, honestly curious if Haskins is high right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Untouchable said:

So when are you getting your 3rd jab?

Or your 4th…or 5th, etc?

Well I’m not immuno compromised so I don’t qualify for the booster yet if that’s what you’re asking but you’re not you’re just trying to be funny

I got both doses last February and I’m still wondering when the second head grows out of my body 

• Upvote 3

@PackerNation

Your 1st round QB is a BUST and not even Aaron Rodgers can save him!

image.png.bb7520b52fde2f3af2b01d62d7cf0782.png

???

Jordan Love: 

12/18 (66%).

149 passing yards.

0 TDs. 

1 INT. 

1 fumble. 

1 sack. 

Losing 19-0 (heading into the 4th).

An atrocious QB Rating of only 69.0.

?

I've always told us Jets fans that the Packers front office disrespected Aaron Rodgers by drafting him a BUST QB (who STUNK in College) instead of drafting ARod a 1st round beast WR or a monster 1st round O-Linemen. 

Jordan Love looks worse than Christian Hackenberg and Geno Smith combined and this guy can't even lead his team to a SINGLE FG DRIVE!?!

I can not wait for Aaron Rodgers to leave your disrespectful Packers Front Office.

Welcome to mediocrity.  

2 hours ago, J_Smith said:

I thought Love looked pretty good outside of the int

Kidding me? 

He had 4/5 drives and couldn't even lead his Offense to a single score. 0 points. 

He stinks. 

And outside of 1 INT? That's who he is; an INT machine (worse than Sam Darnold too).

During his final year @ Utah State (whomever that is) he only had a completion percentage of 61% with an embarrassing TD to INT ratio of 20 TDs/17 INTs.

One of the worst 1st round QB picks and biggest reaches of All-Time. Bust status from day one. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Kidding me? 

He had 4/5 drives and couldn't even lead his Offense to a single score. 0 points. 

He stinks. 

And outside of 1 INT? That's who he is; an INT machine (worse than Sam Darnold too).

During his final year @ Utah State (whomever that is) he only had a completion percentage of 61% with an embarrassing TD to INT ratio of 20 TDs/17 INTs.

One of the worst 1st round QB picks and biggest reaches of All-Time. Bust status from day one. 

Can you tell us how you really feel. I’m not convinced. Your gonna need to come up with some more stats because as of right now he’s next in line when Rogers leaves.

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Kidding me? 

He stinks. 

How do you decide which part of your post to bold up?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

Can you tell us how you really feel. I’m not convinced. Your gonna need to come up with some more stats because as of right now he’s next in line when Rogers leaves.

Yes. I think he stinks. 

Actually. I know he stinks. 

Because @PackerNationstill hasn't visited JN since 5:06 PM (yesterday) in order to tell us how awesome his (BUST) QB looked today.  

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Untouchable said:

So when are you getting your 3rd jab?

Or your 4th…or 5th, etc?

I’ve vaccinated my pets and children for many diseases, so although most indications are that a 3rd dose will be the last for COVID-19, of course there could be variations coming that are resistant. 

whst exactly is your point?  

• Upvote 3

NFL top 100 players,

Jamal at 31 ahead of:

Joey Bosa, Quentin Nelson, Chris jones darren waller, Darious lenaord, marlon humphrey , kyler murray, kittle, mike evans, Gilmore, McCaffery, jaire alexandere etc etc etc

What a stinking farce, how this guy has hoodwinked so many people is beyond me.  I mean do these people actually watch games and see what player brings and what they don't bring?

He has one impressive stat, one, and to get that stat you have to totally comprise your whole defense.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

I’ve vaccinated my pets and children for many diseases, so although most indications are that a 3rd dose will be the last for COVID-19, of course there could be variations coming that are resistant. 

whst exactly is your point?  

I have had my two covid shots and i get flu shots every year, if the experts tell me to get a covid shot every year I'll be the first to line up for it.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

NFL top 100 players,

Jamal at 31 ahead of:

Joey Bosa, Quentin Nelson, Chris jones darren waller, Darious lenaord, marlon humphrey , kyler murray, kittle, mike evans, Gilmore, McCaffery, jaire alexandere etc etc etc

What a stinking farce, how this guy has hoodwinked so many people is beyond me.  I mean do these people actually watch games and see what player brings and what they don't bring?

He has one impressive stat, one, and to get that stat you have to totally comprise your whole defense.

I hear ya. If the NFL did a secret draft like we do here at JN, where every GM takes part, and every guy in the league is eligible, he wouldn’t go till the 3rd rd.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@PackerNation

Your 1st round QB is a BUST and not even Aaron Rodgers can save him!

image.png.bb7520b52fde2f3af2b01d62d7cf0782.png

???

Jordan Love: 

12/18 (66%).

149 passing yards.

0 TDs. 

1 INT. 

1 fumble. 

1 sack. 

Losing 19-0 (heading into the 4th).

An atrocious QB Rating of only 69.0.

?

I've always told us Jets fans that the Packers front office disrespected Aaron Rodgers by drafting him a BUST QB (who STUNK in College) instead of drafting ARod a 1st round beast WR or a monster 1st round O-Linemen. 

Jordan Love looks worse than Christian Hackenberg and Geno Smith combined and this guy can't even lead his team to a SINGLE FG DRIVE!?!

I can not wait for Aaron Rodgers to leave your disrespectful Packers Front Office.

Welcome to mediocrity.  

@PackerNation

I see you logged onto JN two minutes ago. 

What's wrong? Can't gloat about your dog crap of a BUST QB anymore?

What were you calling him all of last weekend again, J-Love or something? 

giphy.gif

• Thumb Down 2

16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I thought he looked awful and proves that the numbers on their own lie

I have no dog in this fight but I watched him play today. He seems like he has a live arm and good mobility and he made some big plays. The interception was a bad decision, he threw into triple coverage, but with more experience he can fix that. I think it’s too early to call him a bust. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/26/2021 at 11:14 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

No.  I heard he has looked good coming back from injury and he is going to play a role this year.  Arians and Brady think he can do big things in that offense.

On 8/26/2021 at 10:46 AM, Guilhermezmc said:

Is it possible that OJ Howard is available?

Howard is awful and will be out of the league by 2023 after someone gives up on him next year. His AB production was a mirage. Can’t separate from a stick. 

• Upvote 1