Jump to content

Cam Clark injured - taken off the field in an ambulance


Doggin94it
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

8 minutes ago, Bronx said:

It's okay to admit when you are wrong; otherwise, you fall into the narcissistic category.

Wrong about what. 

Letting someone know this was already being discussed in the training camp thread. 

Ok I'm wrong you win, happy now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

I'm absolutely disgusted with myself right now that my initial reaction was thank God it wasn't someone else 😔 Someone please tell me I'm not the only one that had that reaction? 

Saying a prayer for the man. Horrible thing to see 🙏

sometimes you just shouldn't share the sh*tty thoughts that pop into your head ;-D

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

I'm absolutely disgusted with myself right now that my initial reaction was thank God it wasn't someone else 😔 Someone please tell me I'm not the only one that had that reaction? 

Saying a prayer for the man. Horrible thing to see 🙏

Omg!

I thought the same thing. In fact its human nature and whetherthey want to admit it or not everyone was relieved itwasnt becton avt or moses.

And joe willy, youre being a dick

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Omg!

I thought the same thing. In fact its human nature and whetherthey want to admit it or not everyone was relieved itwasnt becton avt or moses.

And joe willy, youre being a dick

Your opinion everything that happens at training camp and being already discussed in my opinion doesn't need its own thread. 

And high pitch your'e being a dick too. 

No need to make this personal but you did. 

  • Thumb Down 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Your opinion everything that happens at training camp and being already discussed in my opinion doesn't need its own thread. 

And high pitch your'e being a dick too. 

No need to make this personal but you did. 

Not making it personal joe. The dude might be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Thats big news and worthy of its own thread. 

Like Dennis Byrd thread worthy. 

Surely you see that joe. Just admit it and move on. Youre making yourself look like a cold, hateful old grumpy aas. Just redeem yourself already

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Not making it personal joe. The dude might be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Thats big news and worthy of its own thread. 

Like Dennis Byrd thread worthy. 

Surely you see that joe. Just admit it and move on. Youre making yourself look like a cold, hateful old grumpy aas. Just redeem yourself already

Great post!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Lith said:

 

Walking out of the hospital under his own power was the best possible outcome here. Returning to football is something he, his doctors, and his family need to decide on. Whatever happens there he is still a very lucky young man. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...