What the coffee Creamer bought

20 minutes ago, hmhertz said:

Nate Shepherd  &  Fatukasi are good players, Adams never was or will be

That was it, he brought in 3 players in 5 years to discuss.  

Good or bad?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Hot take bro 

At the same time it literally takes a hour for me to realize what he’s getting at. I don’t necessarily disagree either. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Do we actually know for a fact that Big Mac used creamer?

He came across to me that he was a man that enjoyed hazelnut flavored creamer, just a hunch. I can't blame him, as Dunkin Donuts is probably the worst tasting coffee there is. 

3 minutes ago, Claymation said:

He came across to me that he was a man that enjoyed hazelnut flavored creamer, just a hunch. I can't blame him, as Dunkin Donuts is probably the worst tasting coffee there is. 

Hot unsweetened hazelnut with cream and sugar .... because only a pussy would drink coffee with DD's hazelnut syrup.

8 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Dunkin is like water but I'd take any day over Starbucks.  That sh*t is disgusting. 

17 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Hot unsweetened hazelnut with cream and sugar .... because only a pussy would drink coffee with DD's hazelnut syrup.

I prefer it black, like my soul.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
54 minutes ago, Claymation said:

I prefer it black, like my soul.

women

52 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Starbucks isn't good, but Dunkin' taste like dirt. 

I'd still take Dunkin over Starbucks.  Starbucks taste like burnt Big Foot sh*t.

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

women

I'd still take Dunkin over Starbucks.  Starbucks taste like burnt Big Foot sh*t.

How do you know how Big Foot's poop taste like, let alone having it over cooked?

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Claymation said:

How do you know how Big Foot's poop taste like, let alone having it over cooked?

I was once lost on the Appalachian trail.  Ran out of food, I had to make do with whatever I could.  Big Foot's poop is significant.  Large piles, feeds your for days.  It's not good but highly nutritional because Sasquatch have a very diverse diet but you have to cook it well done.

21 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I was once lost on the Appalachian trail.  Ran out of food, I had to make do with whatever I could.  Big Foot's poop is significant.  Large piles, feeds your for days.  It's not good but highly nutritional because Sasquatch have a very diverse diet but you have to cook it well done.

That's a story you tell your grand kids

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

You would have died of dysentery on the Oregon Trail.

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Did you run into Jeremy Bates?