Jump to content

What the coffee Creamer bought


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, hmhertz said:

Nate Shepherd  &  Fatukasi are good players, Adams never was or will be

That was it, he brought in 3 players in 5 years to discuss.  

Good or bad?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Hot take bro 

At the same time it literally takes a hour for me to realize what he’s getting at. I don’t necessarily disagree either. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Do we actually know for a fact that Big Mac used creamer?

 

He came across to me that he was a man that enjoyed hazelnut flavored creamer, just a hunch. I can't blame him, as Dunkin Donuts is probably the worst tasting coffee there is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Claymation said:

He came across to me that he was a man that enjoyed hazelnut flavored creamer, just a hunch. I can't blame him, as Dunkin Donuts is probably the worst tasting coffee there is. 

Hot unsweetened hazelnut with cream and sugar .... because only a pussy would drink coffee with DD's hazelnut syrup.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Claymation said:

He came across to me that he was a man that enjoyed hazelnut flavored creamer, just a hunch. I can't blame him, as Dunkin Donuts is probably the worst tasting coffee there is. 

Dunkin is like water but I'd take any day over Starbucks.  That sh*t is disgusting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Hot unsweetened hazelnut with cream and sugar .... because only a pussy would drink coffee with DD's hazelnut syrup.

I prefer it black, like my soul.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Claymation said:

I prefer it black, like my soul.

women

52 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Starbucks isn't good, but Dunkin' taste like dirt. 

I'd still take Dunkin over Starbucks.  Starbucks taste like burnt Big Foot sh*t.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

women

I'd still take Dunkin over Starbucks.  Starbucks taste like burnt Big Foot sh*t.

How do you know how Big Foot's poop taste like, let alone having it over cooked?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Claymation said:

How do you know how Big Foot's poop taste like, let alone having it over cooked?

I was once lost on the Appalachian trail.  Ran out of food, I had to make do with whatever I could.  Big Foot's poop is significant.  Large piles, feeds your for days.  It's not good but highly nutritional because Sasquatch have a very diverse diet but you have to cook it well done.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I was once lost on the Appalachian trail.  Ran out of food, I had to make do with whatever I could.  Big Foot's poop is significant.  Large piles, feeds your for days.  It's not good but highly nutritional because Sasquatch have a very diverse diet but you have to cook it well done.

That's a story you tell your grand kids

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I was once lost on the Appalachian trail.  Ran out of food, I had to make do with whatever I could.  Big Foot's poop is significant.  Large piles, feeds your for days.  It's not good but highly nutritional because Sasquatch have a very diverse diet but you have to cook it well done.

You would have died of dysentery on the Oregon Trail.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I was once lost on the Appalachian trail.  Ran out of food, I had to make do with whatever I could.  Big Foot's poop is significant.  Large piles, feeds your for days.  It's not good but highly nutritional because Sasquatch have a very diverse diet but you have to cook it well done.


Did you run into Jeremy Bates?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...