Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

In all seriousness though, I’m voting you because a) the below post seems off to me from your typical D1 town play, which is heavy on pushing action and setting traps and doing Ape mind game reaction tests, oftentimes intentionally pushing bad cases; and b) the quoting of the recently deceased Nyn’s post to subtly reinforce your vote on me, which is either rookie level town sh*t or scummy grossness. And you ain’t a rookie level player.

Fair.

I don’t really dot he same thing twice, and I’ve come into this game very intent on making that clear… so you’re over-indexing in meta.

My vote on you is more about your 80 vote - less about Nyn, but waving to her in the afterlife is cordial. Just wanted her to know I’ve got her back.

Not sure how you equivocate that to rookie stuff. Seems like a leap.

1 hour ago, Drums said:

JETS training camp, last few days of summer vacation, and I've been dying before D2 almost every game this season.  

17 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Drums had a busy day on day 1 but it was mostly talking about other video games.

I don’t see it as busy if it’s non-game stuff. His votes were all part of waves of activity, not contextualized with detail and his excuse is meh.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Fair.

I don’t really dot he same thing twice, and I’ve come into this game very intent on making that clear… so you’re over-indexing in meta.

My vote on you is more about your 80 vote - less about Nyn, but waving to her in the afterlife is cordial. Just wanted her to know I’ve got her back.

You smell scummy this game. 

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t see it as busy if it’s non-game stuff. His votes were all part of waves of activity, not contextualized with detail and his excuse is meh.

We're talkin' bout day 1 brah. I don't need to defend the truth but if that's all you have, I get it.

Just now, Drums said:

We're talkin' bout day 1 brah. I don't need to defend the truth but if that's all you have, I get it.

It not all I’ve got.

Its simply an observation. You’re not playing offense. Laying votes, keeping quiet, then defending when necessary. 

My votes on JiF, but you reacting like this isn’t the best look. Little too “try to shrug it off”.

54 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Vote Drums

39 minutes ago, Beaver said:

unvote

Vote Stark

37 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Drums had a busy day on day 1 but it was mostly talking about other video games.

Care to explain your votes here?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It not all I’ve got.

Its simply an observation. You’re not playing offense. Laying votes, keeping quiet, then defending when necessary. 

My votes on JiF, but you reacting like this isn’t the best look. Little too “try to shrug it off”.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Fair.

I was struggling for what reason you’d have to bring up the Nyn post. Rookie town logic would be: the player who ended up dead named this player as potential scum so I’ll vote there. Do not see you as town utilizing such rudimentary paint by numbers logic, or using it as anything more than a very small part of a much larger case. Made more sense as a subtle “appeal to authority” scum push, particularly since you didn’t explicitly adopt Nyn’s post as reason for your vote. Didn’t consider it as a wave to her in the grave, but admittedly I’m running on exclusively on absurdly high amounts of coffee and absurdly low amounts of sleep over the past however many days and I don’t hate that explanation.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jvill 51 said:

I was struggling for what reason you’d have to bring up the Nyn post. Rookie town logic would be: the player who ended up dead named this player as potential scum so I’ll vote there. Do not see you as town utilizing such rudimentary paint by numbers logic, or using it as anything more than a very small part of a much larger case. Made more sense as a subtle “appeal to authority” scum push, particularly since you didn’t explicitly adopt Nyn’s post as reason for your vote. Didn’t consider it as a wave to her in the grave, but admittedly I’m running on exclusively on absurdly high amounts of coffee and absurdly low amounts of sleep over the past however many days and I don’t hate that explanation.

Get that sleep. It’s the truth. If I were going to make something up, it wouldn’t be that lame. I’m too ******* creative.

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

This does signal town thinking from you. Btw. Nicely done.

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

At what point do you think you’ll scum hunt? Given that you’ve been camped out in thread non-stop?

I have a theory that I've been observing but not willing to talk about yet. Not sure it'll go anywhere. I get that quiet drums is low hanging fruit for town as scum but I'm trying something.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Riveting.

Give it to me… gently.

I smell what Crusher and jville were stepping in with your post but I also observed a very loose (hay) Ape, which is a town tell for me and a huge turn on.  We're 8 pages in, I like all of you and would definitely do weird fun sexy things to you all. 

Drums avoiding your question was a little pingy.

Barry's instincts suck so I would instinctually kill him for sharing his instincts.

Beavers vote grenade was weird. 

Gsexy and Stark dropped votes and not much else. 

Drums, Barry, Gsexy for the win.

Vote Drums

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I smell what Crusher and jville were stepping in with your post but I also observed a very loose (hay) Ape, which is a town tell for me and a huge turn on.  We're 8 pages in, I like all of you and would definitely do weird fun sexy things to you all. 

Drums avoiding your question was a little pingy.

Barry's instincts suck so I would instinctually kill him for sharing his instincts.

Beavers vote grenade was weird. 

Gsexy and Stark dropped votes and not much else. 

Drums, Barry, Gsexy for the win.

Vote Drums

All that to go for the low hanging fruit?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What about crusher and Jif?

Crusher I think is town.    Jif I am unsure of.   There has been nothing to go off of day 1.   Nothing to read into the votes on the 80 cluster****.    Nyn pointed at Stark or Drums, but then stated jvill or crusher as scum and was quickly killed at night.