Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

On 8/7/2021 at 2:35 PM, The Crusher said:

That sounds kinda of scummy honestly. I like my vote. 

On 8/7/2021 at 2:44 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

100 % scummy post.  

On 8/7/2021 at 3:08 PM, The Crusher said:

Possibly 

But not nearly as scummy as this one

Is this what you are referring to with 80? My first post was directed at you Ape. Haha 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is this what you are referring to with 80? My first post was directed at you Ape. Haha 

The “not nearly as” was directed at 80. It was like throwing a match at the dried up Christmas tree.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The “not nearly as” was directed at 80. It was like throwing a match at the dried up Christmas tree.

Literally it was a back and forth.  Just got done saying I liked my vote on you. He tossed shade at me I  tossed shade at him and you still smell like scum. 

ape / crusher feels small bit showy...... ape is breathing oxygen into this, what was dead game and getting it going.

jif giving reads is about the first post he made other than the chapelle show 

beaver, don't look now or he may move his vote 

barry doesn't seem like he's done much but bark back at ape.

drums, Jvill and Gseed... the way Saturday night went with 80 and the L-1 beaver thing to it flipping to a "Lynch" that was not, but was. sucks because we don't know how that really plays out had the vote not been missed. The way those 3 voted in after 80 put beaver at L-1  felt like taking advantage of timing. based on Jvill play so far and something GS said im going with the truck baking drums.

VOTE DRUMS... 

also ill just day d1 sucks for gameplay on re-read, sat night could have been more beneficial if it played out normal... and I am not taking a shot at nolder I read Greeny's vote as a vote for 80 also 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

This may not be correct...  sorry if there is an error @Nolder I'd definitely confirm this

VC.                                          

Drums (3): Greenseed, JiF, Stark

Ape (2): Crusher, Jvill

GSeed (2): Beaver, Ape

Crusher (2) : Barry, Drums

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I know it's a Tuesday but we just finished loading the truck with all our belongings from the last 10 years and I gotta tell ya watermelon lemonade vizzy on ice is the shizzy. On ice is the key, don't F it up.

Is Vizzy like Truly or White Claw?   Wont like, I experienced one on ice recently and it was quite nice on a hot day.   Weird how much better it tastes on ice.  Like straight out the can is nasty for some reason.

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You say you think crusher is town, but then point to jville or crusher as why Nyn was targeted.

Horrifically pingy post.

10 hours ago, Beaver said:

And you don't ping, you ping-pong playing MFer 

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

“Look at me, I quoted a bunch of posts without any context and made an accusation. I’m so townie!!!”

9 hours ago, Beaver said:

That's all you do

This reads as deflection rather than addressing a valid point

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Stark said:

ape / crusher feels small bit showy...... ape is breathing oxygen into this, what was dead game and getting it going.

jif giving reads is about the first post he made other than the chapelle show 

beaver, don't look now or he may move his vote 

barry doesn't seem like he's done much but bark back at ape.

drums, Jvill and Gseed... the way Saturday night went with 80 and the L-1 beaver thing to it flipping to a "Lynch" that was not, but was. sucks because we don't know how that really plays out had the vote not been missed. The way those 3 voted in after 80 put beaver at L-1  felt like taking advantage of timing. based on Jvill play so far and something GS said im going with the truck baking drums.

VOTE DRUMS... 

also ill just day d1 sucks for gameplay on re-read, sat night could have been more beneficial if it played out normal... and I am not taking a shot at nolder I read Greeny's vote as a vote for 80 also 

What do you mean by Ape/Crusher being showy? Ape is definitely starting to feel more Ape-y though and he’s raising the same questions I was thinking reading through.

Agree on Barry, I want to take a look back because he may have been a bit more involved than I’m giving him credit for but on first read through his game has seemed to mostly potshots at Ape, and in situations where he’s supplying the defense for others rather than letting them do it themselves first. I don’t like that in general and especially don’t like it for Barry who has intentionally tried to stir things up with Ape as scum in the past.

Beaver’s vote jumping, particularly the move from Drums to I think you, feels natural. Would think scum would be more careful with their votes there. Don’t like the deflection on the contradiction in his post Ape pointed out though.

Drums I (not that I’m alone in this) can usually read very well. I want to see where his theory goes and his play is starting to pick up a bit but it does feel sort of like forced activity to hit his meta.

And yeah, the way D1 played out gave us very little and definitely screwed things up. Not sure what good it does to explain after the fact but the game was just starting to get going when I moved to 80 and I thought we’d wind up getting some discussion rather than a self vote and Jesus hammer

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Are you pining for me? 

I've already solved the game, btw, it's just up to the town to follow the GOAT to victory.

You say “follow me”, but I look at what you’ve done here so far - and all you did was vote drums after I spent a bunch of time throwing heat at him and list 2 players that have barely posted.

I mean, you’re doing a solid job of acting like Jif after he has scum hunted - problem is you skipped the scum hunting part.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

What do you mean by Ape/Crusher being showy? Ape is definitely starting to feel more Ape-y though and he’s raising the same questions I was thinking reading through.

Agree on Barry, I want to take a look back because he may have been a bit more involved than I’m giving him credit for but on first read through his game has seemed to mostly potshots at Ape, and in situations where he’s supplying the defense for others rather than letting them do it themselves first. I don’t like that in general and especially don’t like it for Barry who has intentionally tried to stir things up with Ape as scum in the past.

Beaver’s vote jumping, particularly the move from Drums to I think you, feels natural. Would think scum would be more careful with their votes there. Don’t like the deflection on the contradiction in his post Ape pointed out though.

Drums I (not that I’m alone in this) can usually read very well. I want to see where his theory goes and his play is starting to pick up a bit but it does feel sort of like forced activity to hit his meta.

And yeah, the way D1 played out gave us very little and definitely screwed things up. Not sure what good it does to explain after the fact but the game was just starting to get going when I moved to 80 and I thought we’d wind up getting some discussion rather than a self vote and Jesus hammer

"small bit showy"... just that they had what felt like 2 pages of back and forth, just poking at each other but not really saying much IMO

doens't mean anything as far as alignment. just something I felt on reading through

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

"small bit showy"... just that they had what felt like 2 pages of back and forth, just poking at each other but not really saying much IMO

doens't mean anything as far as alignment. just something I felt on reading through

Yea, that definitely happened. We’re flirting. I can’t decide in him - and likely he can’t decide on me. Nothing wrong with sparring a little before going for kill shot.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Is Vizzy like Truly or White Claw?   Wont like, I experienced one on ice recently and it was quite nice on a hot day.   Weird how much better it tastes on ice.  Like straight out the can is nasty for some reason.

They're all hard seltzers. I like White Claw but the flavors Vizzy has are way better. Truly tastes like fruit flavored ass water so I'm surprised you don't like it straight out of the can.

• Haha 3