Jump to content

Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, you’re camped on me - with no case - but fanning flames on other players.

I made a case. You smell like scum. I’m just pushing drums to see what happens. He’s one player, not players. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wife wasn’t due for a couple of weeks, figured I could fit this game in before then. Turns out my daughter had other plans and wanted to get in on the scum killing. Welcome to the world Baby Jvill, we

Hi guys, Had to put down my dog yesterday so I apologize beforehand if I'm extra emo this game... it is what it is.   vote 80

Nolder if you need help with VCs, lmk. Pretty sure I can distinguish bolded words well. Cursive though is a toughy...

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I made a case. You smell like scum. I’m just pushing drums to see what happens. He’s one player, not players. 

What's your case on Ape?

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I made a case. You smell like scum. I’m just pushing drums to see what happens. He’s one player, not players. 

You did it with 80 too - remember, you said you were drunk as an excuse?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You did it with 80 too - remember, you said you were drunk as an excuse?

I honestly would have to look. I was hammered. That was a fact, not an excuse. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2021 at 2:35 PM, The Crusher said:

That sounds kinda of scummy honestly. I like my vote. 

 

On 8/7/2021 at 2:44 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

100 % scummy post.  

 

On 8/7/2021 at 3:08 PM, The Crusher said:

Possibly 

But not nearly as scummy as this one

Is this what you are referring to with 80? My first post was directed at you Ape. Haha 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

 

 

Is this what you are referring to with 80? My first post was directed at you Ape. Haha 

The “not nearly as” was directed at 80. It was like throwing a match at the dried up Christmas tree.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The “not nearly as” was directed at 80. It was like throwing a match at the dried up Christmas tree.

Literally it was a back and forth.  Just got done saying I liked my vote on you. He tossed shade at me I  tossed shade at him and you still smell like scum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Literally it was a back and forth.  Just got done saying I liked my vote on you. He tossed shade at me I  tossed shade at him and you still smell like scum. 

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

ape / crusher feels small bit showy...... ape is breathing oxygen into this, what was dead game and getting it going.

jif giving reads is about the first post he made other than the chapelle show 

beaver, don't look now or he may move his vote 

barry doesn't seem like he's done much but bark back at ape.

drums, Jvill and Gseed... the way Saturday night went with 80 and the L-1 beaver thing to it flipping to a "Lynch" that was not, but was. sucks because we don't know how that really plays out had the vote not been missed. The way those 3 voted in after 80 put beaver at L-1  felt like taking advantage of timing. based on Jvill play so far and something GS said im going with the truck baking drums.

VOTE DRUMS... 

also ill just day d1 sucks for gameplay on re-read, sat night could have been more beneficial if it played out normal... and I am not taking a shot at nolder I read Greeny's vote as a vote for 80 also 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This may not be correct...  sorry if there is an error @Nolder I'd definitely confirm this

 

VC.                                          

Drums (3): Greenseed, JiF, Stark

Ape (2): Crusher, Jvill

GSeed (2): Beaver, Ape

Crusher (2) : Barry, Drums

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Votecount

Drums - Greenseed, Jif, Stark (3)
Ape - Crusher, Jvill (2)
Crusher - Barry, Drums (2)
Greenseed - Beaver, Ape (2)

 

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 6PM NST/9PM EST.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif, beaver and gsexy/Barry.

Are you saying that Gsexy and Barry are the same people?  Knowing what Gsexy looks like, now I really want to see a picture of Barry...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Shocked 80S GIF

 

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

surf surfing GIF

 

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Ben Affleck Movie GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

 

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

black and white batman GIF

Are you pining for me? 

I've already solved the game, btw, it's just up to the town to follow the GOAT to victory.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I know it's a Tuesday but we just finished loading the truck with all our belongings from the last 10 years and I gotta tell ya watermelon lemonade vizzy on ice is the shizzy. On ice is the key, don't F it up.

Is Vizzy like Truly or White Claw?   Wont like, I experienced one on ice recently and it was quite nice on a hot day.   Weird how much better it tastes on ice.  Like straight out the can is nasty for some reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You say you think crusher is town, but then point to jville or crusher as why Nyn was targeted.

Horrifically pingy post.

 

10 hours ago, Beaver said:

 

 

And you don't ping, you ping-pong playing MFer 

 

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

 

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

“Look at me, I quoted a bunch of posts without any context and made an accusation. I’m so townie!!!”

 

9 hours ago, Beaver said:

That's all you do

This reads as deflection rather than addressing a valid point

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stark said:

ape / crusher feels small bit showy...... ape is breathing oxygen into this, what was dead game and getting it going.

jif giving reads is about the first post he made other than the chapelle show 

beaver, don't look now or he may move his vote 

barry doesn't seem like he's done much but bark back at ape.

drums, Jvill and Gseed... the way Saturday night went with 80 and the L-1 beaver thing to it flipping to a "Lynch" that was not, but was. sucks because we don't know how that really plays out had the vote not been missed. The way those 3 voted in after 80 put beaver at L-1  felt like taking advantage of timing. based on Jvill play so far and something GS said im going with the truck baking drums.

VOTE DRUMS... 

also ill just day d1 sucks for gameplay on re-read, sat night could have been more beneficial if it played out normal... and I am not taking a shot at nolder I read Greeny's vote as a vote for 80 also 

What do you mean by Ape/Crusher being showy? Ape is definitely starting to feel more Ape-y though and he’s raising the same questions I was thinking reading through.

Agree on Barry, I want to take a look back because he may have been a bit more involved than I’m giving him credit for but on first read through his game has seemed to mostly potshots at Ape, and in situations where he’s supplying the defense for others rather than letting them do it themselves first. I don’t like that in general and especially don’t like it for Barry who has intentionally tried to stir things up with Ape as scum in the past.

Beaver’s vote jumping, particularly the move from Drums to I think you, feels natural. Would think scum would be more careful with their votes there. Don’t like the deflection on the contradiction in his post Ape pointed out though.

Drums I (not that I’m alone in this) can usually read very well. I want to see where his theory goes and his play is starting to pick up a bit but it does feel sort of like forced activity to hit his meta.

And yeah, the way D1 played out gave us very little and definitely screwed things up. Not sure what good it does to explain after the fact but the game was just starting to get going when I moved to 80 and I thought we’d wind up getting some discussion rather than a self vote and Jesus hammer

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

 

 

 

Are you pining for me? 

I've already solved the game, btw, it's just up to the town to follow the GOAT to victory.

You say “follow me”, but I look at what you’ve done here so far - and all you did was vote drums after I spent a bunch of time throwing heat at him and list 2 players that have barely posted.

I mean, you’re doing a solid job of acting like Jif after he has scum hunted - problem is you skipped the scum hunting part.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

What do you mean by Ape/Crusher being showy? Ape is definitely starting to feel more Ape-y though and he’s raising the same questions I was thinking reading through.

Agree on Barry, I want to take a look back because he may have been a bit more involved than I’m giving him credit for but on first read through his game has seemed to mostly potshots at Ape, and in situations where he’s supplying the defense for others rather than letting them do it themselves first. I don’t like that in general and especially don’t like it for Barry who has intentionally tried to stir things up with Ape as scum in the past.

Beaver’s vote jumping, particularly the move from Drums to I think you, feels natural. Would think scum would be more careful with their votes there. Don’t like the deflection on the contradiction in his post Ape pointed out though.

Drums I (not that I’m alone in this) can usually read very well. I want to see where his theory goes and his play is starting to pick up a bit but it does feel sort of like forced activity to hit his meta.

And yeah, the way D1 played out gave us very little and definitely screwed things up. Not sure what good it does to explain after the fact but the game was just starting to get going when I moved to 80 and I thought we’d wind up getting some discussion rather than a self vote and Jesus hammer

"small bit showy"... just that they had what felt like 2 pages of back and forth, just poking at each other but not really saying much IMO

doens't mean anything as far as alignment. just something I felt on reading through

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stark said:

"small bit showy"... just that they had what felt like 2 pages of back and forth, just poking at each other but not really saying much IMO

doens't mean anything as far as alignment. just something I felt on reading through

 

Yea, that definitely happened. We’re flirting. I can’t decide in him - and likely he can’t decide on me. Nothing wrong with sparring a little before going for kill shot.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, that definitely happened. We’re flirting. I can’t decide in him - and likely he can’t decide on me. Nothing wrong with sparring a little before going for kill shot.

 

159765E5-6778-483C-865C-CD7F9F441DB6.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Is Vizzy like Truly or White Claw?   Wont like, I experienced one on ice recently and it was quite nice on a hot day.   Weird how much better it tastes on ice.  Like straight out the can is nasty for some reason.

They're all hard seltzers. I like White Claw but the flavors Vizzy has are way better. Truly tastes like fruit flavored ass water so I'm surprised you don't like it straight out of the can.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...