Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

56 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

What do you mean by Ape/Crusher being showy? Ape is definitely starting to feel more Ape-y though and he’s raising the same questions I was thinking reading through.

Agree on Barry, I want to take a look back because he may have been a bit more involved than I’m giving him credit for but on first read through his game has seemed to mostly potshots at Ape, and in situations where he’s supplying the defense for others rather than letting them do it themselves first. I don’t like that in general and especially don’t like it for Barry who has intentionally tried to stir things up with Ape as scum in the past.

Beaver’s vote jumping, particularly the move from Drums to I think you, feels natural. Would think scum would be more careful with their votes there. Don’t like the deflection on the contradiction in his post Ape pointed out though.

Drums I (not that I’m alone in this) can usually read very well. I want to see where his theory goes and his play is starting to pick up a bit but it does feel sort of like forced activity to hit his meta.

And yeah, the way D1 played out gave us very little and definitely screwed things up. Not sure what good it does to explain after the fact but the game was just starting to get going when I moved to 80 and I thought we’d wind up getting some discussion rather than a self vote and Jesus hammer

You thought Beavers move from Drums to Stark was natural? The votes were an hour apart and neither drums nor stark posted between. Clearly drug induced.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You thought Beavers move from Drums to Stark was natural? The votes were an hour apart and neither drums nor stark posted between. Clearly drug induced.

Were they that far apart? I thought it was right after the other. Drugs probably Involved in either scenario but game wise that changes things a bit

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

They're all hard seltzers. I like White Claw but the flavors Vizzy has are way better. Truly tastes like fruit flavored ass water so I'm surprised you don't like it straight out of the can.

I honestly can’t drink any of them. Weird because I drink seltzer daily. They just taste like someone poured some cheap alcohol into what might have been a perfectly delightful seltzer. I mean pour a glass of seltzer, toss in a piece of citrus  and a jigger of the vodka if your choice. Much more delightful. I prefer Stoli’s, but that’s just because I like it. Used Tito’s and Ketlle one before and it’s fine. I also can’t stand any flavored Vodkas, in case anyone was wondering. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You say “follow me”, but I look at what you’ve done here so far - and all you did was vote drums after I spent a bunch of time throwing heat at him and list 2 players that have barely posted.

I mean, you’re doing a solid job of acting like Jif after he has scum hunted - problem is you skipped the scum hunting part.

Gross.  Dont pretend like you're hunting by trying discredit my work when I'm the towns best asset.   This is painting a bull sh*t narrative that all I did was vote Drums when I posted an entire read list on the entire game based on a whopping 8 pages of content.  I voted my favorite for scum, nothing has changed, in fact, his recent activity makes me feel even better about the vote.   Where as, you are cratering, grasping at weak sauce while creating a false narrative and using it to try to goad the game into voting me based what you define as scum hunting.

Laughable.

30 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I honestly can’t drink any of them. Weird because I drink seltzer daily. They just taste like someone poured some cheap alcohol into what might have been a perfectly delightful seltzer. I mean pour a glass of seltzer, toss in a piece of citrus  and a jigger of the vodka if your choice. Much more delightful. I prefer Stoli’s, but that’s just because I like it. Used Tito’s and Ketlle one before and it’s fine. I also can’t stand any flavored Vodkas, in case anyone was wondering. 

We have a place here that lets you build your own seltzer and basically does this - with fresh fruit. It is better. Vodka is the alcohol vs. malt liquor in hard seltzer.

• Post of the Week 1

15 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Maybe

No, not maybe. You should.

12 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Gross.  Dont pretend like you're hunting by trying discredit my work when I'm the towns best asset.   This is painting a bull sh*t narrative that all I did was vote Drums when I posted an entire read list on the entire game based on a whopping 8 pages of content.  I voted my favorite for scum, nothing has changed, in fact, his recent activity makes me feel even better about the vote.   Where as, you are cratering, grasping at weak sauce while creating a false narrative and using it to try to goad the game into voting me based what you define as scum hunting.

Laughable.

None of this is true. 

I like how quick you fall apart when you realize you’ve been got.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

None of this is true. 

Im trying to decide if I should read this aesthetically or pragmatic...  

• Sympathy 1

Ugh. You guys are thick… at this point scum realizes I know, but dumb town doesn’t do no value in trying to stay hidden.

I am town watcher. I watched Nyn. Jif visited her twice. Nobody else. Nyn was killed. Hi.

2 visits likely = roleblock + NK.

Standard operating procedure for doc hunting. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

None of this is true. 

Fall apart?  lol wut?  Literally everything I said was spot on and accurate and you're spinning and trying to paint a false narrative.  This entire exercise has been disgusting.  

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ugh. You guys are thick… at this point scum realizes I know, but dumb town doesn’t do no value in trying to stay hidden.

I am town watcher. I watched Nyn. Jif visited her twice. Nobody else. Nyn was killed. Hi.

Wait, he out right said I visited her twice?  dude, wtf Nolder...

lmfao

Unvote

Vote JiF

Next wave of hunting: drums, Barry and gsexy were his list. Start there - no chance Jif gives a list without at least 1 mate. In my opinion.

There has been some hemming and hawing from most of you. This should help get us on track.

If I had to put them in order:

1. Barry

2. Gsexy

3. Drums (Jif choosing to go after drums after I was giving drums the business felt like a classic Jif scum move - to get me to go all-in on a town mislynch. Perhaps too much meta, but that’s my current thinking.)

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Fall apart?  lol wut?  Literally everything I said was spot on and accurate and you're spinning and trying to paint a false narrative.  This entire exercise has been disgusting.  

I love you, buddy. 

Halloween GIF

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So dumb.  Why not just say.  HI Ape, you watched the scum roleblocker, JiF, his name is, and he visited Nyn?  

lol - oh Nolder 

• Haha 1

Just now, JiFapono said:

So dumb.  Why not just say.  HI Ape, you watched the scum roleblocker, JiF, his name is, and he visited Nyn?  

lol - oh Nolder 

I mean, either way, you were the only visit and she died. I knew you were scum. The extra visit just let me know you were the most powerful scum. 

You we’re playing great. Without this info I would have thrown you right into town pile.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think I just made it clear.

4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Wait, he out right said I visited her twice?  dude, wtf Nolder...

lmfao

Unvote

Vote JiF

ok... ape not voting jif after claiming watcher and then jif self voting - are we still all drinking? 

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

We have a place here that lets you build your own seltzer and basically does this - with fresh fruit. It is better. Vodka is the alcohol vs. malt liquor in hard seltzer.

I’d like to meet you there one day and enjoy them until we forget our screen names. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Meh, I didnt know you were told I was scum by the mod.  I'm not impressed.

Nyn died. Nobody else visited. I was coming away with the result you are scum regardless of 1 or 2 visits. 

You should be impressed because I got you to drop the names of your team before revealing. Hahaha

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well damn Andy, isn’t that Dandy!

Unvote vote 

B8731A90-F1B9-4E7D-BD4B-C17743B3AD0F.gif

• Haha 2