Drums - Greenseed, Jif, Stark (3)
Ape - Crusher, Jvill (2)
Crusher - Barry, Drums (2)
Greenseed - Beaver, Ape (2)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 6PM NST/9PM EST.

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

Jif - Stark, Jif, Ape, Crusher, Barry (5)

Drums - Greenseed (1) 
Crusher - Drums (1)
Greenseed - Beaver (1) 

D2 vote-counts.  Observations:

1. Nolder needs to do more VCs. 

2. Beav and Crusher have been parking on town all game.  

3. Barry and Drums are doing their best to bus. 

4. Bad look for Crusher, imo. 

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

3. 80, Nyn & Ape all voted for one other or some combination thereof.  

My vote on 80 was a joke. Go look, I voted him ‘for Nyn’ after we shared her sad news about her pup.

If you’re going to analyze trains, be sure to look at context too.

47 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My vote on 80 was a joke. Go look, I voted him ‘for Nyn’ after we shared her sad news about her pup.

If you’re going to analyze trains, be sure to look at context too.

Only you could read that and think I was talking solely about you. You’ve already claimed, we don’t need to figure out what you are. Go away.

31 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Only you could read that and think I was talking solely about you. You’ve already claimed, we don’t need to figure out what you are. Go away.

I was using my vote as an example to illustrate the importance of citing context. I know it wasn’t about me. play better.

After the death of his mother and the killing of Sabini Michael Gray's thirst for revenge has only increased. And underneath all of it he felt his need to prove himself to Tommy and the rest of the Peaky Blinders. So he hatched a plan, took his gun, and went out alone. Using himself as bait he figured he could draw in his enemies and then fight his way out taking them all out along the way. It wasn't an elegant plan but if he could pull it off he could put his mother to rest and secure his place in the gang and the family. It really wasn't a bad plan, really. But he did bite off more than he could chew despite being very hungry. The plan worked. The Italians found Michael and cornered him and he even killed a few of them but it was foolish to think he could fight them all off on his own. Eventually a bullet hit him in the wrist and his gun went flying. Then they rushed his position and shot him dead leaving his body in a pool of blood.

1POgF9M.jpg

Crusher, Michael Gray, Vanilla Town has been killed!

On 8/9/2021 at 10:14 PM, Stark said:

ape / crusher feels small bit showy...... ape is breathing oxygen into this, what was dead game and getting it going.

jif giving reads is about the first post he made other than the chapelle show 

beaver, don't look now or he may move his vote 

barry doesn't seem like he's done much but bark back at ape.

drums, Jvill and Gseed... the way Saturday night went with 80 and the L-1 beaver thing to it flipping to a "Lynch" that was not, but was. sucks because we don't know how that really plays out had the vote not been missed. The way those 3 voted in after 80 put beaver at L-1  felt like taking advantage of timing. based on Jvill play so far and something GS said im going with the truck baking drums.

VOTE DRUMS... 

also ill just day d1 sucks for gameplay on re-read, sat night could have been more beneficial if it played out normal... and I am not taking a shot at nolder I read Greeny's vote as a vote for 80 also 

Seems like a weak excuse to join Jif on me

Vote Stark

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

After the death of his mother and the killing of Sabini Michael Gray's thirst for revenge has only increased. And underneath all of it he felt his need to prove himself to Tommy and the rest of the Peaky Blinders. So he hatched a plan, took his gun, and went out alone. Using himself as bait he figured he could draw in his enemies and then fight his way out taking them all out along the way. It wasn't an elegant plan but if he could pull it off he could put his mother to rest and secure his place in the gang and the family. It really wasn't a bad plan, really. But he did bite off more than he could chew despite being very hungry. The plan worked. The Italians found Michael and cornered him and he even killed a few of them but it was foolish to think he could fight them all off on his own. Eventually a bullet hit him in the wrist and his gun went flying. Then they rushed his position and shot him dead leaving his body in a pool of blood.

1POgF9M.jpg

Crusher, Michael Gray, Vanilla Town has been killed!

Going to be with Mama. 

BF9D89BA-7A80-4104-B2FA-0F53601DFFD5.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Drums you just had a full day of activity to observe, and the best you can put together is a ‘vote was weak excuse’?

Fundamentally, good scum players don’t really coordinate following each other with votes in the game thread - I mean, they have a QT for that.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Drums you just had a full day of activity to observe, and the best you can put together is a ‘vote was weak excuse’?

Fundamentally, good scum players don’t really coordinate following each other with votes in the game thread - I mean, they have a QT for that.

Stark didn't want to vote 80 and typically I feel he tries to play it very townie as scum. Then he votes me after Jif and when I was getting heat. I find that to be an easy vote.  I still had Crusher in my top for scum so that helped. You are town obviously and I think Jvill is town. 

That leaves Beaver, GS, Barry and Stark. Barry and Stark are the only ones as scum that can take it to end game. If you have inside info on Stark that would help me but other than that, he's my best bet atm. 

18 minutes ago, Stark said:

my vote on you didn't have anything to do with JiF and no it wasn't a "gotcha" vote either. 

I'm not saying you cited Jif or anything like that. Sounded like you didn't have much on anyone but settled on me.

On 8/10/2021 at 6:46 AM, jvill 51 said:

Unvote

On 8/10/2021 at 6:49 AM, Integrity28 said:

Vote for Jif 

23 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Maybe

23 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

No, not maybe. You should.

None of this is true. 

I like how quick you fall apart when you realize you’ve been got.

jville why did you ghost after this. ape mentioned to you to vote jif yesterday morning and you came back with a maybe after a few hours and then drop a vote after the Lynch "just in case"

• Upvote 1

On 8/10/2021 at 2:28 AM, Nolder said:

Votecount

Drums - Greenseed, Jif, Stark (3)
Ape - Crusher, Jvill (2)
Crusher - Barry, Drums (2)
Greenseed - Beaver, Ape (2)

I like Ape’s idea of using JiF’s list as a jumping off point. Not sure if this was the last VC before Ape’s reveal but regardless, if it’s Gsexy that means scum were the first two votes on Drums train. Not sure there would be such a coordinated concerted effort to oust Drums.

Haven’t liked Barry’s game so far for reasons already noted: the sitting back and sniping at Ape, the not letting others answer for/defend themselves. He’s been frustrated in recent games at constantly roleing scum, and frustration at roleing scum again would fit with his play this game. Also in the past he has jumped on Drums early for less than Drums-like enthusiasm, while he wound up defending him for it this game.

Scum didn’t need to come into the day distancing/bussing given the bad D1 for town so feeling better about Drums than I was yesterday. But, I am a bit concerned at how he’s playing up JiF’s vote against him and using that heading into today. Also wondering if we’ve got any developments on his theory he mentioned yesterday.

Vote Barry

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Stark didn't want to vote 80 and typically I feel he tries to play it very townie as scum. Then he votes me after Jif and when I was getting heat. I find that to be an easy vote.  I still had Crusher in my top for scum so that helped. You are town obviously and I think Jvill is town. 

That leaves Beaver, GS, Barry and Stark. Barry and Stark are the only ones as scum that can take it to end game. If you have inside info on Stark that would help me but other than that, he's my best bet atm. 

on a Saturday night when no one is around we had a 3 to 4 vote swing going on I said that I would vote 80 but that it would put him at L-1 and I didn't want to get someone lynched when no one was around.

you do remember that we spend almost the whole day talking bulls!t just a few of us, not game and then all that started happening

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

I'm not saying you cited Jif or anything like that. Sounded like you didn't have much on anyone but settled on me.

I was looking at you, Jvill and GS because that's where the activity happened

I would think scum would take opportunity to get a quick easy run up

GS said Drums is scum "book it" I may have read too much into that comment at the time so I moved him down

Jvill's posts read as town 

so yeah voted you but because of the 2 reasons above and your play has been strange. 

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

jville why did you ghost after this. ape mentioned to you to vote jif yesterday morning and you came back with a maybe after a few hours and then drop a vote after the Lynch "just in case"

Baby sh*t. Literally and driving to the doctors appointment after the “maybe”. Catching up didn’t know the VC, no point in delaying the inevitable if it wasn’t a lynch already.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I like Ape’s idea of using JiF’s list as a jumping off point. Not sure if this was the last VC before Ape’s reveal but regardless, if it’s Gsexy that means scum were the first two votes on Drums train. Not sure there would be such a coordinated concerted effort to oust Drums.

Haven’t liked Barry’s game so far for reasons already noted: the sitting back and sniping at Ape, the not letting others answer for/defend themselves. He’s been frustrated in recent games at constantly roleing scum, and frustration at roleing scum again would fit with his play this game. Also in the past he has jumped on Drums early for less than Drums-like enthusiasm, while he wound up defending him for it this game.

Scum didn’t need to come into the day distancing/bussing given the bad D1 for town so feeling better about Drums than I was yesterday. But, I am a bit concerned at how he’s playing up JiF’s vote against him and using that heading into today. Also wondering if we’ve got any developments on his theory he mentioned yesterday.

Vote Barry

My theory was that there was scum and/or third party out of Crusher, Jif, and Barry. So far, my theory was correct. You make good points about Barry. He never buddies up to me which is weird (as I already mentioned).  I noticed last game that he was playing it a bit safe last game as scum. 

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

I was looking at you, Jvill and GS because that's where the activity happened

I would think scum would take opportunity to get a quick easy run up

GS said Drums is scum "book it" I may have read too much into that comment at the time so I moved him down

Jvill's posts read as town 

so yeah voted you but because of the 2 reasons above and your play has been strange. 

I hear this every game. Get used to it

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Baby sh*t. Literally and driving to the doctors appointment after the “maybe”. Catching up didn’t know the VC, no point in delaying the inevitable if it wasn’t a lynch already.

lol - oh yes I totally understand.

I asked because the timing your maybe was right before ape revealed