Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

on a Saturday night when no one is around we had a 3 to 4 vote swing going on I said that I would vote 80 but that it would put him at L-1 and I didn't want to get someone lynched when no one was around.

you do remember that we spend almost the whole day talking bulls!t just a few of us, not game and then all that started happening

Ok, that's fair. I was pretty sure 80 was scum based on his play so the hesitation to vote him held more weight for me than your vote on me.  

Unvote

26 minutes ago, Drums said:

Stark didn't want to vote 80 and typically I feel he tries to play it very townie as scum. Then he votes me after Jif and when I was getting heat. I find that to be an easy vote.  I still had Crusher in my top for scum so that helped. You are town obviously and I think Jvill is town. 

That leaves Beaver, GS, Barry and Stark. Barry and Stark are the only ones as scum that can take it to end game. If you have inside info on Stark that would help me but other than that, he's my best bet atm. 

I don’t care about you voting Stark. I’m reacting to the rationale. 

You are implying scum follow scum on vote trains, and coordinate it in thread. I can definitely get behind pressuring Statk, but your reason for why feels fake-ish and/or illogical.

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

How come when you voted me after my reveal, you had a case and quoted posts - but for Barry you’ve gone back to lazy votes?

Because your reveal threw me for a loop and I wasn't exactly trusting of your reveal at the time.  That's is why I went back and did the full quotes/case on you.  I didn't see JiF's post until after I went back to all of your claims/quoting.   My knowledge of mafia roles and fair game setups is poor.   Honestly, your play always seems scummy to me, but that's just how you play.  Drums is the same way to me.  For the opposite, Jvill always seems town to me even when he is scum..

Barry is slick and he is good at this game and I don't see him picking up scum tells. I don't have a gotcha on Barry, just looking at his play.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beaver said:

Because your reveal threw me for a loop and I wasn't exactly trusting of your reveal at the time.  That's is why I went back and did the full quotes/case on you.  I didn't see JiF's post until after I went back to all of your claims/quoting.   My knowledge of mafia roles and fair game setups is poor.   Honestly, your play always seems scummy to me, but that's just how you play.  Drums is the same way to me.  For the opposite, Jvill always seems town to me even when he is scum..

Barry is slick and he is good at this game and I don't see him picking up scum tells. I don't have a gotcha on Barry, just looking at his play.

Fair. Seems genuine.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t care about you voting Stark. I’m reacting to the rationale. 

You are implying scum follow scum on vote trains, and coordinate it in thread. I can definitely get behind pressuring Statk, but your reason for why feels fake-ish and/or illogical.

I don't know what you mean about coordinate in thread. I already said Stark didn't cite Jif as a reason, and I don't believe they talked about me, I just felt he may have been piling on.

42 minutes ago, Stark said:

@Beaver why did you vote jif clearly after he been lynched and why am I your number 2 

@Greenseed4 what does your, sort of VC recaps mean to you... what are you actually taking away from them?

Because when Nolder submitted the vote count, I thought perhaps JiF had a (I don't know the mafia term) +1 block on lynch.   I had just logged back into the game and was getting caught up.  Ape's reveal threw me for a loop and I was trying to make sense of it at the time Nolder posted the vote count.

On 8/10/2021 at 7:46 AM, jvill 51 said:

Agree on Barry, I want to take a look back because he may have been a bit more involved than I’m giving him credit for but on first read through his game has seemed to mostly potshots at Ape,

How’d this turnout?

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't know what you mean about coordinate in thread. I already said Stark didn't cite Jif as a reason, and I don't believe they talked about me, I just felt he may have been piling on.

You said Stark is scum, because he followed scum Jif in voting you. That’s sorta coordinated in thread.

You don’t think they’d talk in QT about the optics of that?

3 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Because when Nolder submitted the vote count, I thought perhaps JiF had a (I don't know the mafia term) +1 block on lynch.   I had just logged back into the game and was getting caught up.  Ape's reveal threw me for a loop and I was trying to make sense of it at the time Nolder posted the vote count.

hmmm so you think that after nolders VC that no other player would have voted, IF, nolder didn't declare a Lynch? 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I am all you seem able to talk about too.

How about playing the game?

Yep. 7 players left.  Of those dead, all were VT and JiF.  Which implies that we have a bunch of PRs left.  I’m guessing here that we have you, a doc, a cop, a Vig, and 2 scum.  That means there’s one VT left. 

After your big reveal, it seems obvious that you’d have a target on your back. So I’d imagine you received 2 visitors last night. One from the Doctor, one from a killer… and now you’re trying to figure out who is who. 

Crusher turning VT was a shock to me, and I’m guessing whoever Nk’d him was also expecting a different result. 

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

Yep. 7 players left.  Of those dead, all were VT and JiF.  Which implies that we have a bunch of PRs left.  I’m guessing here that we have you, a doc, a cop, a Vig, and 2 scum.  That means there’s one VT left. 

After your big reveal, it seems obvious that you’d have a target on your back. So I’d imagine you received 2 visitors last night. One from the Doctor, one from a killer… and now you’re trying to figure out who is who. 

Crusher turning VT was a shock to me, and I’m guessing whoever Nk’d him was also expecting a different result. 

Oh for Pete’s sake.

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

@Barry McCockinner

you don't have much going on game-wise. and what you do have is ape arguing, you voted crusher because of "instinct" - after the back and forth with ape... why vote crusher there

Wasn't based on much. His vote out of the gate on ape seemed like he had info from a PR he got over night but he didn't follow through with it. I know it's kind of weak sauce but when nyn died N1 I thought of crusher.

Haven't been able to get much of a scum read on anyone this game yet. I'll shout like a lunatic when I get there.

5 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

dude know the set-up

giphy.gif.3d903a438d17a01bb9fcdba5556f019a.gif

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Vote Barry

58 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote Barry

Has done nothing to scum hunt, and is taking potshots at me while I do - similar to last game when he was scum. Not sure it’s meta, but worth pushing on.

44 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I like Ape’s idea of using JiF’s list as a jumping off point. Not sure if this was the last VC before Ape’s reveal but regardless, if it’s Gsexy that means scum were the first two votes on Drums train. Not sure there would be such a coordinated concerted effort to oust Drums.

Haven’t liked Barry’s game so far for reasons already noted: the sitting back and sniping at Ape, the not letting others answer for/defend themselves. He’s been frustrated in recent games at constantly roleing scum, and frustration at roleing scum again would fit with his play this game. Also in the past he has jumped on Drums early for less than Drums-like enthusiasm, while he wound up defending him for it this game.

Scum didn’t need to come into the day distancing/bussing given the bad D1 for town so feeling better about Drums than I was yesterday. But, I am a bit concerned at how he’s playing up JiF’s vote against him and using that heading into today. Also wondering if we’ve got any developments on his theory he mentioned yesterday.

Vote Barry

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Vote Barry

That’s 4.

Was hoping for the reveal scenario.

Greenseed coming in talkative then going ninja reads like he posted here, then checked QT and saw he was being urged to hammer.