Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, the reason is you’re a dick.

Without some kind of PR identifying me as scum their was zero reason to run me up like that. I literally got up, checked the thread for a scene, got ready for work, did my morning meetings and was lynched after having next to no pressure all game. Not that I played well but that was just trash play.

59 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You said Stark is scum, because he followed scum Jif in voting you. That’s sorta coordinated in thread.

You don’t think they’d talk in QT about the optics of that?

In my head, I meant he followed him as a pile on thinking I was a good candidate for a lynch (especially if Jif was trying to get you to vote me like you said), not like "I'm voting him because of what Jif said" and at that time I don't think scum knew that you knew what you knew. Anyway, I have kinda moved on at the moment. 

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Without some kind of PR identifying me as scum their was zero reason to run me up like that. I literally got up, checked the thread for a scene, got ready for work, did my morning meetings and was lynched after having next to no pressure all game. Not that I played well but that was just trash play.

Yes, I agree. I’m just busting chops.

18 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

If my theory is correct, then Ape got two visits last night.  Barry was one of them hence Ape’s vote.  

Hopefully he doesn’t flip as the doc.   But if he does, we know his second visitor was a bad guy. 

Wifom-tastic or super idiot.

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Like, if gsexy’s not lying - he knowingly ninja hammered the potential doc?

A couple things here:

1. Ape is now calling me gsexy. I’m Flattered.

2. I really thought Drums had unvoted a Barry vote. This is my bad. 

3. There were three other votes on him, all this focus on the accidental hammer doesn’t mean 3 other people, or roughly 42% of the game was leaning Barry.