Peaky Blinders Mafia - Game Over!

9 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Did Barry visit you?

No.

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

A couple things here:

1. Ape is now calling me gsexy. I’m Flattered.

2. I really thought Drums had unvoted a Barry vote. This is my bad. 

3. There were three other votes on him, all this focus on the accidental hammer doesn’t mean 3 other people, or roughly 42% of the game was leaning Barry. 

Gsexy autocorrects less than all the other stupid things I’ve called you.

3 votes = L1 = giving him space to reveal would have been apropos. I mean, by your own excuse/logic, you are trying too it him at L1.

In short: irrelevant.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

A couple things here:

1. Ape is now calling me gsexy. I’m Flattered.

2. I really thought Drums had unvoted a Barry vote. This is my bad. 

3. There were three other votes on him, all this focus on the accidental hammer doesn’t mean 3 other people, or roughly 42% of the game was leaning Barry. 

You saw me visit ape. Crusher died. What part did your tiny retard brain miss?

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

If my theory is correct, then Ape got two visits last night.  Barry was one of them hence Ape’s vote.  

Hopefully he doesn’t flip as the doc.   But if he does, we know his second visitor was a bad guy. 

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

I didn’t see you visit anybody.  

And I won’t get choked up at your funeral if you flip town. 

Eyes What GIF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

yea I'm pissed you dicks speed lynched me like that. Disrespectful sh*t.

Are you done fussin’ about it?  It’s mafia.

You got lynched. I remember my first time, it hurt my feelings too, but hey you’ll get over it and do better next time!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Are you done fussin’ about it?  It’s mafia.

You got lynched. I remember my first time, it hurt my feelings too, but hey you’ll get over it and do better next time!

You don't even get it. It's not that I got lynched. It's how it happened.

Even if you think someone is scum you give them a chance to reveal and it's generally bad to speed lynch unless their is a confirmed scum.

You speed lynched the doc based on some dumbfuk logic and got nothing out of the day except confirmation of your idiocy. You know why I wasn't scum hunting? Because I didn't want to be a threat to the scum team so I can protect other PR's.

Good luck scum.

• Haha 1

Something was wrong. Different. This man didn't belong in Birmingham but he wasn't an Italian and so no one could gauge if he was really a threat or not. Word came down that this man was not to be trusted anyway. In fact it was time to get rid of him just to be sure. That's how Alfie Solomons found himself in a dark alley surrounded by Peaky Blinders. He spoke reasonably and talked about making a deal but when it was clear that wasn't getting him anywhere he bluffed and made threats. That didn't get him anywhere either. In the end the police found Alfie with his face cut up and his throat slashed open. 

LpbyxYW.jpg

Barry, Alfie Solomons, Mafia Lawyer has been lynched.

• Haha 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Alright, given it’s night I’ll be on the level. I was gonna watch crushlove - since Jif was scum - but, chose myself. Nobody visited me.

I kinda whiffed. Had I followed my instincts, I’d have nailed another. ?‍♂️

I investigated Crusher last night. Turns out he is loyal to the Peaky Blinders.